• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Max portrait by Roger Witt

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Max portrait by Roger Witt


    [NO SPOILERS] Max portrait by Roger Witt

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] This cosplay was so good I thought it was a screenshot from the game (by lilyjuneforever)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A beautiful portrait of Sean by Carusti

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Saw this on Instagram. I do not own this.Credits to the creator

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Even angels need angels by Missxdelaney

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I did a Kate Marsh art!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] An LiS fanart i did a year ago

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The game is awesome and all, but how come no one's talking about this picture in Chloe's house? How do I unsee it?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'll just leave this here

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Anyone else probabily wouldn't be here if ep. 1 wasn't free?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I was scrolling through the "free" section at my PS4's PS Store.

    IDK if I'd even hear about the game, let alone try it, otherwise.

    submitted by /u/MPRF12345
    [link] [comments]

    [S1]I started a trans!Chloe AU fic. Please check it out!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Chloe Price is a young trans woman just trying to survive. It isn't going very well.

    I hope people enjoy this fic, it's deeply personal to me and I wanted to share it. As always I super appreciate feedback.

    For those of you reading Chloe and the Beast, this won't interfere with that, I have a huge backlog of chapters waiting for editing.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Who else got an instant camera after playing Life is Strange?!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    [S2] Sandwich. - Fanart by ladyofthecreeddraws.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Which character do you feel like is the most similar to yourself? Why?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I don't mean the one you like the most. I truly mean the one that has a personality closest to you.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MPRF12345
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Tips for a second playthrough?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    So i'm planning on playing a second playthrough of LiS sometime soon, does anyone have any tips to help me enjoy it more or anything?

    submitted by /u/aidanpearson
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Trying to design my own life is strange tattoo and this is what I have so far. Any advice?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I just thought this was interesting

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Valorant's Viper has the same voice actor as LiS' Chloe Price, Ashly Burch.

    submitted by /u/Messi4h_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Finished the game last week, now I'm depressed

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Seriously, this is the same feeling I get after finishing a TV show. My life feels so empty. I loved the characters, the time-traveling, the morally grey decisions, the soundtrack, I was completely blown away. I've played all five seasons of Telltate's TWD, but this game hit me SO hard.

    All I'm doing now is watching LIS video essays, exploring every page on the LIS wiki and looping Obstacles while I work. Did anyone else feel this way after beating the game?

    submitted by /u/SizzlinKola
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My life is strange and i'm stuck in time

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Ever since I revisited the first game and before the storm i got obsessed with everything related to the series. I mean characters, music and much more. Maybe it is just a coincidence, but i find myself enjoying series, movies and music from when the games played out more than anyting from today. The series certainly changed my life more than anything else has. I still cannot get over the game, i restrain myself from playing it to avoid ruining it by accidentally memorizing the scenes. Then I can relive the game again. (No, I didnt like lis2.) This video game feels like the only thing I can relate to and feel good about. This feels wierd to say, but lis is litterally the most perfect story for me and I feel like nothing else is ever going to top it. I don't think anything in the world could make me more happy than this game. I really do not want to give up anything, but I really should move on.

    Help?

    submitted by /u/KopperNatt
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Replaying BTS, definitely one of the less calm moments of calm with those two in the same room

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    [ALL] Fic Discussion: Share Some Fics!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    So my previous post about reviving a Fic thread was met with decent reception, so what better time than now?

    Drop some fics, either yours or some you'd like to recommend, and why people might find it interesting. After this, perhaps... once or twice a week there'll be a discussion about a specific story. There have been over a thousand new ones, and updates as well, in the past year, which should give plenty to talk about. And if you have ideas for stories to discuss, that's helpful too!

    So, what have you been reading or writing?

    submitted by /u/TheFragleader
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment