• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by MissMuggle

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by MissMuggle


    [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by MissMuggle

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] After all this years i got then all

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] my first painting of chloe.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Matching Shirts!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] How I found Life is Strange

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I bought The Evil Within on steam a few years ago. My computer at the time wasn't great, and it barely ran. I requested a refund which was granted, but it went in to my steam wallet instead of my paypal.

    "Well, I already spent the money", I thought. I looked through the steam library for a game of the same cost. Hello, Life is Strange. Never heard of it, but I loved Telltale's TWD, so I picked it up.

    5 months later (only the first episode was released when I bought it), I finished it and... wow. It's one of those few games I wish I could erase my memory of and experience again for the first time.

    submitted by /u/INeedANewAccountMan
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] The Full Story of Karen Reynolds - A Character Analysis

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    [S2 E1] prologue of the game bla bla bla 30 character

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    As European I've always found the prologue of the game (Esteban's death) a little absurd. With everything that's going on in the states it makes a lot of sense now.

    Sorry for the title but 30 character for the title of the post is little too much

    submitted by /u/mirkolawe
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Wet Red Clay - Entry 14 [Fanfiction]

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    [ALL] Unpopular opinion: I prefer LiS 2 over LiS 1

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    (Note: I haven't play BtS) I prefer the less connected storyline. I feel like it fits this game better than if everything was super connected. I also like the bond Sean and Daniel had more than Max and Chloe's. I felt like I was fighting for more than just myself. (Yes I know that's ironic because an entire town could be destroyed in LiS 1) I think not having full control of the power made things a whole lot more interesting. It actually gave the secondary character more purpose than just the reason we get into trouble. I also think that the romance being basically skip able was better. (I didn't care for it in either game) But the main reason why I prefer 2 to 1 is the variety in areas. You see so many new things. In 1 all you saw was a bay town. That's fine, but I like variety.

    submitted by /u/hellogamershowyoudo
    [link] [comments]

    [S1][Spoiler] I’ve played LiS many times and yet just made the connection...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Putting it in spoiler tags just in case!

    I've played this game many times over the years, and today i restarted to get a platinum on PS4. But I honestly never made the connection between the deer in the scrapyard. Literally made my mouth drop. I feel stupid not realizing this sooner but alas, added a lot more depth to the game.

    submitted by /u/iSnortMold
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Why did Max ignore Chloe?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    So I'm back on life is strange stuff again and I'm still confused about how when Max moves to Seattle she ends up dropping contact with Chloe for five entire years? Like i get that she has anxiety and probably had stuff going on in Seattle, anxiety can cause problems and her life in Seattle takes precedence I guess, but five years is a loooong time to disconnect, especially without explanation, and especially with it being pretty much immediately after Chloe's dad died? All the unsent letters Chloe writes to Max in her journal in before the storm are depressing.

    Like their last few texts in 2009 are just Max apologizing for not responding and then a handful of texts from Chloe trying to talk to her, ask how Seattle is going, etc, and then,,, nothing. nothing at all until Max moves back to Arcadia Bay nearly five years later in life is strange and they meet again. and even in life is strange Max never really seems to grasp just how much (or even why) her disappearance hurt Chloe.

    Idk even though Max is the POV character of the original game and we hear her literal internal thoughts I guess I've never really understood her perspective, Chloe makes way more sense to me.

    submitted by /u/gucciknives
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is anyone else pining for a postprequel to Before the Storm?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Seems like there is plenty of opportunity in the gap of time between BtS and S1 for perhaps more than one postprequel. Perhaps now one as Rachel? But, is there interest from the community who may have moved onto LiS2? And where could the envelope be pushed to make this more than an extension of BtS?

    submitted by /u/AGF25
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] After currently playing my second playthrough of LiS, I need to talk.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    After completing episode 2, and having saved Kate this time, I feel extremely empty. In principal wells office, I first blamed David as I had evidence on him and I knew he would be punished. But I thought, I really thought, and decided that was the wrong choice, knowing the pain he goes through, knowing that he saves max, I knew I couldn't do that to him.

    I then decided to blame Jefferson, as we all know the horrific things he does to Rachel and Kate, and it made me feel better.

    Then, seeing the clips of everyone and then I saw Kate... I got immense chills all over my body, and then the tears came. I'm not one to cry so they were only small, but damn, I never cried at all on my first playthrough. Every time I see Jefferson, my blood boils at the thought of the pain he causes.

    If anyone wants to share their experiences of their second playthrough, I would love to hear your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/aidanpearson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment