• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Absolutely incredible cosplay of Chloe donning her costume for the Tempest

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Absolutely incredible cosplay of Chloe donning her costume for the Tempest


    [NO SPOILERS] Absolutely incredible cosplay of Chloe donning her costume for the Tempest

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My sister made this for me. A Portrait of Max

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max portrait by Lifegreeny

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chrysalis by juhaihai

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] U/Taylorchristensen delivers again! Rachel Amber and Mark Jefferson

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] Victoria, Kate and Pompidou (by me)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Not great by any means, but I have a surplus of canvases. Life is Strange helped me through the darkest moments of my life, so I wanted to do something as a thank you of sorts

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    [ALL] Life is Strange comic to return October 14th

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price by MoonprincessAnn aka Me XDD Somebody told me to share this on here so... I did what they asked XD if you want to see more of my works go check out my deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/moonprincessann

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm curious, how popular is Life is Strange in Japan?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I don't see any related articles regarding this one...

    submitted by /u/Hachiman-Hikigaya
    [link] [comments]

    [C1] Life Is Strange Comic Trailer – Partners in Time #1.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    [S1 E3] I just started playing this game and... wow...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I recently started playing Life is Strange 1 and just wanted to share my feelings about this amazing piece of work. I haven' finished it yet, so please no spoilers!

    I finished the 3rd episode (Chaos Theory) just now. For those who don't remember, it's the chapter when you use your power way beyond anything you've done so far and try to make something that could completely change your best friend's life.

    Boy... it did...

    When I recovered from the shock, the credits had already finished rolling and I was staring at the menu for god knows how much time. I don't ever remember watching the credits roll, not even sure if they did, actually.

    I'm currently gathering the courage to keep playing it. I feel like putting my controller in the freezer like that Friends' episode where Joey puts the book in the freezer because he was too scared to keep reading it.

    That's it, I just wanted to share. Wish me luck while I continue the ride.

    submitted by /u/kaiomm
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Pricefield screenshots taken from the Older Max&Chloe Farewell Mod

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    [ALL] David got hot. Am I the only one who thinks this?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I feel ashamed of saying this but David got really hot is S2 E5. Like damn sexy. Dayumm. Yummy. 😛 🤤

    Do anyone else agrees?

    PD. I still don't like him by the way, but at least he is a better person now

    submitted by /u/AshamedPhoto56
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] lis is currently 60-80% off in the steam sale

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Grabbed the deluxe versions for £3 each on lis1 and bts definitely worth it just for farewell. Lis2 is reduced to 10 from 30 aswell

    submitted by /u/iuvio
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I finally got all the achievements!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Games like Life is Strange?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    what are y'all's recommendations?

    submitted by /u/typhoontortilla
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]So, Gonzalo Martin, the voice actor for Sean Diaz, is going to star in this movie. And it kinda makes me giggle at some point.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    [ALL] TaYLoR sWiFt iS A LIS pLaYeR! YoU cAn’T CoNviNcE mE oThErWiSe!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I love the feeling of using in-game quotes in real life

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Twice now I've had one of my lighters fall out of my pocket when I'm on the couch or on the ground and my little brother asks "Why do you have a lighter?" And i love responding with, "You never know when you're gonna need to light a candle". Makes me smile every time :)

    submitted by /u/Loli_Messiah
    [link] [comments]

    [Bts] Young Max and Chloe hugging, they're so freaking adorable!! (Got this screenshot from bts farewell episode)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    [ALL] Found: Rachel Amber Look-Alike

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment