• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Butterfly Effect by sayroo

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Butterfly Effect by sayroo


    [NO SPOILERS] My Butterfly Effect by sayroo

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    [S1 E5] This is what it felt like :'(

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hi there, little brother. - Fanart by Coryph.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Cockroach - Life is Strange

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Katie steals a kiss (Hungry Eyes Chasemarsh fanart by blusthings)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Release The Kraken!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] in honor of Rachel's birthday here's a BTS fanart I did a while ago IG:@melb.art

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Should I play BTS?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I just finished lis. It was amazing. I heard that bts is very "different" to the first game. Is it worth the time to play? Does it affect the way you view the first game?

    submitted by /u/La-Nola
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Original artwork from DeviantArt user SSchar, quote from Trevor Phillips in GTA V

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange: Before The Storm

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    So I created a Life Is Strange playlist on Spotify and decided to share.

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5dcRvPt40GHyeRfVCG13DP?si=MDkjwQQ_RhKIQB7KnKWwCA

    I think most of the songs fit with the existing soundtrack for the game and are not too OOC, so I hope you like it! :)
    Do you know any songs that you think would go well with the game?

    submitted by /u/Helvvi
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Evelyn : 3 - Life Is Strange (Piano Version) ;)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    [ALL] Do you thinl Tell Me Why will be part of the Life Is Strange universe?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Dontnod, the minds behind Life Is Strange, just unveiled a new game called Tell Me Why (Trailer).

    Do you think this will tie into Life is Strange? Why or why not? If yes, how do you think it will? Personally, I think the Old House from s2e2 will be part of this game and show who lived here before the brothers hid out there

    submitted by /u/-_Trashboat
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 2 and Region Availability

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I have played the game last year and out of curiosity I tried to visit the store page on steam, for some reason I got the "This item is currently unavailable in your region" message instead. I tried to look for this online and see if there has been any news about it but couldn't find anything.

    Is anyone else having that issue? If so, what regions have had it removed at this time?

    submitted by /u/NeedsMoreCake
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Did I get a Terrible Ending?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Argh, I don't know what the endings are called, but I got the ending where the brothers live in Mexico. Daniel is some sort of supervillain and takes out some people who come over, and they sit outside having a beer.

    This ending just made me feel so sad. I realized that I taught Daniel to be a bad guy. I don't know, maybe I interpreted this ending the wrong way. I'm not aware of the other endings, but I know there are seven. How did it end for you guys?

    submitted by /u/PepperyMars
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a "tell me why" bingo card. Feel free to participate.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Do you think Life is Strange will come back to Xbox Game Pass?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I have just played the trial of the 1st Episode of Life is Strange and really enjoyed it, what are the chances of the full 1-5 episodes coming onto Xbox Game Pass before i spend $25 on it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cahill530
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment