• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] In the library by Fudebaek

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] In the library by Fudebaek


    [NO SPOILERS] In the library by Fudebaek

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Praying - Kate - Life is Strange

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The blue butterfly by Estelle Gastón

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] How much branched is LIS3 storyline going to be do you think?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Is it gonna be like Detroit become Human, where your choices have huge consequences, & one tiny decision can change the entire scenario? Or perhaps like Heavy Rain or Until Dawn, where choices will have more consequences LIS2, but less than Detroit? Or just like LIS2, basically linear story but different endings? What do you think?

    (I don't think it's gonna be like Lis1, where the final choice nullifies every single previous decision, but I hope to see more branching storyline)

    submitted by /u/BBVLN
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] 8th playthrough because why tf not??

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Dayze! My small project is finally here! Ive been promoting this on here for a week and its here. Hope you guys love it as much as I do! This is my favorite body of work ����������

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    [ALL] When do you think LiS 2 will be available for mobile?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I know LiS and Before the Storm are in the app store, and I was hoping LiS 2 would be there soon since I haven't played it and have only been watching the gameplays on YouTube.

    submitted by /u/ELISE_1996
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Trouble with Farewell, LIS BTS

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys. It's been like 2 years since I finished playing Before the Storm, but damn... I never got the chance to play the Farewell episode and it just pisses me off so much!! I managed to download it today but still CAN'T GET IT WORKING. 😡 Does anyone here know how I can fix this? I know I'm late... but you know... I have hope (Playing from PS4 btw)

    submitted by /u/losinsight
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Do some characters know more than they let on?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I just played LIS for the first time about 2 weeks ago and fell in love with it. Today I finished my second playthrough, in which I changed every one of my choices and tried to talk to all of the characters as frequently as possible so that I could catch anything that I didn't on my first playthrough. For some of the characters, however, really paying attention to their dialogue seemed to suggest they know more than they should.

    The most obvious character was Samuel. On my first playthrough I didn't talk to him much, so I figured he was just a nice dude who loved animals. On my second, I was shocked that he implied he knew about Max's power and maybe the storm. I don't remember the dialogue exactly, but I think he said she was powerful and something about her and changing time. He also mentioned something about how the end is coming for Arcadia Bay. So does he know more than he lets on?

    Another character I noticed this with (to a lesser extent) was Warren, particularly in the conversation you have with him in the diner. He's not at all surprised when Max tells him about her visions and power, almost as if he was expecting it. Right afterwards, he says nonchalantly that time jumping must've caused the storm. He didn't even ask why you needed his photograph! And mentioning Rachel's death doesn't faze him either. The only thing he seems even slightly surprised at is that Max was drugged by Mr. Jefferson. So is it possible that he actually knew about Max's powers already, and that they caused the storm? Maybe that's why he asked for a picture before the Vortex party and was so eager to email Max with info about time travel stuff with no questions asked.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/PhoenixSkyStar
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I turned Max into a Beat Saber avatar (The hands are messy, I'll fix them shortly)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Nathan Prescott - The Sims 4

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    [ALL] I found a plot hole in the original game

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    If Max can use photos to time travel, couldn't she technically use the pictures on the missing posters to save Rachel Amber

    submitted by /u/AlexisnowaDeviant
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Blood Brothers - what did I do wrong?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    So, I got the Blood Brothers ending, aka one of the "low morality" endings. However, I don't see what I did that caused this. The only choices I could see affecting this were letting Daniel continue swearing, staying at the campfire and agreeing to the heist. After the heist I felt bad and tried to be as "good" as possible, and honestly think I succeeded pretty well. Is there a big choice I missed or something else that would explain why didn't I get the Parting Ways ending?

    submitted by /u/fleshthrone
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] A song recommendation is you liked the S1 soundtrack

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Last year, I heard that my math teacher had a soundcloud from a friend of mine. I listened to his music (he only has two songs) and one of his songs really felt like it belonged on the S1 soundtrack. It had a similar, folksy vibe. I figured y'all might like/appreciate it.

    "Bloodroot" - Eli Chastek

    submitted by /u/joekennick
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] This could be interesting?��

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Do you think they could possibly make the next game called "Life Is Strange After The Storm".

    Cause I think it would be pretty cool to see what happened after Chloe and Max escape.

    But then i think what would happen to people that chose to sacrifice Chloe?

    My questions: Could we see a "After the storm game"? And what would happen if you sacrificed chloe?

    submitted by /u/ihavemassivepp
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]Max Caulfield - Lordly

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Stella Hill's ethnicity

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Forgive my ignorance and failure at google-fu, but is there an official or generally accepted idea of Stella's ethnicity? Barring that, what would be your best guess? I am planning to include some racist bullying in an upcoming fic, and would like to be as accurate as possible (even if the bully in question is not.)

    submitted by /u/DM_Meeble
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment