• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] A lot of consequences.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] A lot of consequences.


    [NO SPOILERS] A lot of consequences.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    [S2] Mother and Son. - Fanart by ladyofthecreeddraws.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    [S1] Max Should Have Known Better not to Mess with Frank.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Do decisions matter between episodes?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I just tried the first episode for free. While it is great, I wonder if I buy the next installment, do my choices in the first episode somehow get remembered and matter in the 2nd one, and so on? If so, how does that work? What if I deleted the first episode before installing the 2nd one? I'm only asking because they sell each episode separately. (I know you can just buy the whole season)

    submitted by /u/spoiler-walterdies
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] just bought the physical copies of BtS and 1. Already have farewell bonus ep. Now have extra code. If anyone wants it xbox code

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Chloe in a Park

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just got this and am excited to see what the hype was about!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] my laptop crashes when I rewind time in Jefferson's class to save Chloe (not the time to fix the camera, but to answer Jefferson's question correctly)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Details:
    - playing w Bluetooth Switch pro controller
    - connecting laptop to tv screen using HDMI
    - starting game through steam (big screen mode)
    - laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 330s

    Ahh, as I'm typing the and testing other things, the laptop crashed as I selected the camera to take a selfie.

    So, I've just tried to play without the controller - just my laptop, not even a USB mouse - still got a crash when I rewind time.

    I'm now going to uninstall and reinstall the game in hopes this might fix it, as well as delete the save file.

    But when looking online, I couldn't find anything like this, so I'm hoping this isn't an issue because my laptop can't handle the game...

    submitted by /u/Sotra6
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel Amber - The Sims 4

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    [ALL] Fan Fiction Friday #3! Share Your Fics Here!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    ello everyone! Got a fic you're working on? Got one you just can't put down or just something you really love? Share it and tell us about it!

    Link to the last thread.

    Sorry for being late posting this, I hit my head pretty bad last night.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Merch Experiences

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    So I apologize if this is the wrong subreddit to ask these kinds of questions...

    I love one of the outfits Chloe wears in Before The Storm, particular one jacket. I thought about buying somethig similar to it and found it on insertcoinclothing who claim to sell officially licensed merch. It's so heavily discounted that I can't believe it's real.
    So my question is: does anyone have any experience with this site or even better, where could I buy Chloes Jacket (not the leather one) in a good quality and probablysupport an artist

    submitted by /u/vanpire22
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LIS 1 is in perfect French style and it is evident that the Dontnod is.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Do you ever seen a french movie?

    submitted by /u/sabrina_marcante
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment