• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] a little pixel art i made of that scene from the first the game c:

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] a little pixel art i made of that scene from the first the game c:


    [NO SPOILERS] a little pixel art i made of that scene from the first the game c:

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] A fanart piece I did in 2017, gonna retouch with the right eye color and freckles!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    [S2] It's gonna be all right. - Fanart by PatMakesArt.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Never by QTori

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    [S2] You're my brother and I love you. - Fanart by Xtinariaa.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Future Us by ArtKitt-Creations

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Holly Sh..t! LiS2 is awesome!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    People say LiS2 is not that good compare to first one but what an episode (episode 1)

    I just play literally my teenage years nightmare! I am not gonna give spoiler but If you have doubt don't worry, Just buy it and play. Especially if you have little brother like me (he is 24 now but still little for me :)

    Holly... I am still shaky. Oh what an episode

    submitted by /u/Jusca57
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I'm conflicted. I need help deciding.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Should I sacrifice Chloe or Arcadia bay?

    I've been sitting at my desk for 15 minutes and I feel stuck. I wish there was an option to sacrifice max to the save the life of everyone as well as the town. I haven't made my decision yet and I'm finding it hard to choose one. I would appreciate it if everyone's could tell me their decision, and the reasoning for it. It would really help narrow me down my option. I already know spoilers so don't worry about giving spoilers out in your explanation.

    Thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/TheChosenOne28
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] [ALL] Ater 2 years... i finally 1,000 gd the game...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Cant play episodes 2-5. What do I have to do?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Recently started getting more into semi-realistic art!! Here's my sketch of Sean!! Full picture is in the comments :)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    [BtS] after 2 years I finally 1,00gd the game.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Dualshock4 controller showing Xbox inputs in game (PC)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I haven't had much luck finding a solution for this anywhere else so I figured I'd pop in here and ask you.

    I'm currently trying to play LiS2 on Steam with a Dualshock 4 controller but I keep getting the Xbox inputs in game and it's a bit annoying to say the least.

    Have any of you ran into this issue before? Is there any way to fix it? I know there's a PS4 version of the game so I don't see why it wouldn't detect my controller type and get the right inputs.

    Thanks in advance!

    (Also this whole spoiler thing in the title is a bit weird especially for technical questions)

    submitted by /u/NooblordBG
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Which one is the best ending in your opinion?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    My vote would go with Parting Ways. It's also the ending I got on my first playthrough.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BBVLN
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Alternative Sub for life is strange?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Is there an alternative subreddit? I dont know if its abbreviated or something.

    submitted by /u/Genjios
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment