• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No spoilers] I gifted LiS to my little sister for her brithday, and now she bought me this shirt for mine! It's a cool design, does anybody know the artist?

    Life Is Strange | [No spoilers] I gifted LiS to my little sister for her brithday, and now she bought me this shirt for mine! It's a cool design, does anybody know the artist?


    [No spoilers] I gifted LiS to my little sister for her brithday, and now she bought me this shirt for mine! It's a cool design, does anybody know the artist?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Butterfly Warrior

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    [ALL] just want you to ask. PriceField or AmberPrice ���������� me as Rachel, @IvyHale as Chloe, blackout vixen (insta) as Max

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Kate portrait by Evilwvergil

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]MAX(MADE WITH BLENDER)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Does Chloe Price truly deserve all the hate?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    [S2 E5] "E5 - key art" made in Blender

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] And then I found out the truth... the stars we see have been dead for millions of years. All of them... lie...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    [S1] Why you can't eat burgers at the Two Whales diner?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Two Whales Diner is known for preparing and selling "the best burgers" in the Arcadia Bay area

    Yeah. That was a fucking lie.

    submitted by /u/AshamedPhoto56
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] just a screenshot I took

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] made a little life is strange corner, will add more stuff in the future.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a LIS wallpaper with Chloe!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    [ALL]Fan Fic Friday, Share Your Fics here!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've decided to start doing a weekly fanfic thread.

    Got a fic you're working on? Got one you can't put down or just something you really love? Share it and tell us about it!

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] The Spirit Squad meeting an everyday heroes �� Ig: @ayra0114 ✨Twitter: @AYRA_00

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    [S1 E3] Just played LiS for the first time and finished it at 5 AM. What do I even do with my life now?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Can I just say holy shit. I've never been big on video games, and I knew absolutely nothing about this one. I was just bored one day this week and remembered my boyfriend mentioning that I might like this. Going in totally blind my, expectations where low—I expected teenage drama and maybe some darker home-life subplots. Boy was I fucking wrong.

    It sounds weird to say this about a game, but I feel like I'm still processing it? There were just so many moments that rocked me. When Max saved William, and Chloe came out in her wheelchair I was absolutely shell shocked. Until that point I had no idea that games could be so emotionally charged. I mean there wasn't a single major plot-change that didn't completely surprise me.

    I don't even know what to do now. I've fallen in love with these characters, the story, the gameplay. There's never been a video game that I really liked, much less one to make me stay up playing for eight hours. Now that it's over I actually feel empty and I don't want to let it go! I'm probably going to restart it before inevitably buying BtS. (Is it worth the $40? Is the game still fun without the time warping?)

    P.S. Warren is the cutest little nerd and I ship them forever idc hate me

    submitted by /u/road_head_suicide
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] [question] I'm sorry if I'm bothering anyone or this doesnt belong here, but..

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I bought the game (limited edition with before the storm), played the first episode (Chrysalis, great btw) went to play the others. They costed. No probs. I went to buy the full season, I did. For $3.99 (discounted price). Came back to the game. Instead of saying buy anymore, it says download. Mildly confusing. But no biggie, went to download the season I bought. Then it said that I couldnt bc it was already downloaded . Need help, if anyone has any suggestions or advice I'd be abliged if you could shoot it my way ~ Nicky

    submitted by /u/22Nickyrdt
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Has anyone read the comics? I feel like no one talks about them and they are AMAZING

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    [ALL] LiS 2 - nice Story, but didn`t touched me as Lis and Lis:BtS did

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    just finished LiS 2, and got to say its an amazing Story again.

    Even if Daniel`s sometimes just .. an.. exhausting child..still a child with hard things to handle. At the End - he growed up in a good way... isn`t it that what its about?

    I was really surprised when i met David in the desert. I was like, man feels like i`ve seen this guy earlier. Well, didt`n take long to realize who he is.

    Very nice you can listen to the phonecall with his "daughter" Chloe :) Love they put this in.

    Also loved the ending for Shawn and Cass.

    At all LiS2 didn`t touched me this deep intense way Lis and BtS did. But still a very good Story and mixed feelings about the decisions to make.

    I`m looking forward to LiS 3, and for sure, other Story-telling games of Dotnod, even if im thinking none can give me this feelings i had at LiS and BtS :)
    But that didn`t make bad games out of the other ones. Their still so much better than other games in this genre!

    greetings

    Fuchiii

    submitted by /u/Fuchur-van-Phantasia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment