• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes - pixel art by Cotori074

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes - pixel art by Cotori074


    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes - pixel art by Cotori074

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Bongo (Chloe’s Cat) :D - Took me a bit, and I’m not entirely happy with it (please don’t look at the fence), but i think it looks ok!! I tried to make it like the game’s artstyle, which is why it looks different from my normal artwork.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price by Doroman

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Intro to Mountains and the Max and Chloe instrumental(not the best but hopefully still decent)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    [BtS] 2nd Season of Before The Storm��

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I can't believe the amount of votes and upvotes on my LIS list. Thank you all so much🦋💙 Here's another one. Would you like to see another season of before the storm? I feel like we still don't know everything about Rachel yet. I'd personally say yes as I want to know what happens from the end of Season 1 to the beginning of LIS 1.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is there a way to extract the photographs from S1?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    There are some photos that I really like in S1 or images in general like the Rachel Amber poster (I imagine it's just a image and not a model/mesh) or many of the optional photos we have to take to get all achievements but I cant seem to find it anywhere online or in the PC files. Is there a place where I can get those or I'm stuck with screenshots from the game?

    submitted by /u/ghost_zuero
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS EB] Loneliness, a Custom Life Is Strange Song

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/TEA0eKWfRR0 Listen to "Loneliness", a Custom Life Is Strange Song. I previously released a song called 'Funeral'. It was something I made when the 3 year anniversary of Before The Storm. This new one is the sequel. I still get emotional over William's death😭

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Does anyone know the piece of music that plays on the Title Card for Episode 4 of Season 2?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Title says it all, really. I was watching a Let's Play of it and when it got to that point (where Sean is driving away from the hospital) I remembered how much I loved the vibe of that music. I just wondered if it was part of the official soundtrack.

    submitted by /u/Frankenler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment