• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Movie night by SapphicTeaParty

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Movie night by SapphicTeaParty


    [NO SPOILERS] Movie night by SapphicTeaParty

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] How do you know which way is up when you are landing a 900 Kickflip Superman?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Got a tattoo for my favorite wolf brothers

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] The Best Way to Cheat at MarioKart by Blusthings

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I got this beauty framed today, art by Jeff Langevin

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by BlackCrow06

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    [ALL] Just finished Before the Storm for the first time...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I know I'm a little late, but I recently picked up BtS and just finished it, and I have some thoughts.

    Firstly, I really enjoyed the game, it was bittersweet seeing Chloe and Rachel's relationship develop. I did think that the story took a bit of a weird turn at the end of episode 3, but I was still satisfied.

    One thing I always look forward to at the end of each episode is seeing how many people chose which options, and I was incredibly surprised at how many people chose to lie to Rachel. I feel like throughout the game Rachel was constantly expressing how important the truth is to her, and how she hated being lied to, so I was pretty shocked seeing the results.

    Also that very last scene in the Dark Room.. speechless

    submitted by /u/depressedbottom
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] I just finished Before the Storm...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    EDIT: While you're reading this, the home of Arcadia Bay - Oregon - and the Pacific Northwest is experiencing one of the worst wildfires in recent times like it is in BtS, just that these ones weren't started by Rachel Amber. Please spare a thought for everyone affected, and try and help out in any way you can.

    Props to Deck Nine. Really. That last video with how Chloe and Rachel's relationship develops between the two games lulled me into a false sense of security and then bam, the cute photobooth pics turn into 17+ missed calls on Rachel's phone while Bastardus Pedophilius & Son killed my blue-haired angel's angel

    The length of that ending video was enough to make me so confident, and forget the actualities of the first game... And as soon as that transition hit, an entire shock went through my body. Hella scary.

    Now, back to my post-ending depression!

    submitted by /u/AlduinIsAGeordie
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Weird broad question but, what is this?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    My friend compared our friendship to Chloe Price and Rachel Amber but I didn't get a chance to ask what she was talking about. I got as far as finding out they are characters in this game which I've never heard of.

    Are they good friends at least?

    submitted by /u/solveforxx
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is life is strange 2 worth getting?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I'm a huge fan of Life is Strange and Life is Strange Before the Storm. So much so that I've even replayed Life is Strange. But a few people have told me that LiS 2 isn't exactly along the same theme or aesthetic what captured your attention in Life is Strange. So do I play lis 2? And while we're on the topic what about Tell me Why? Much appreciated and much love :3

    submitted by /u/Apex_Predator_07
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I wrote the music for a Life is Strange inspired story game called LISA. We had 12 days to do it and I'm super proud of the results. Check it out, it's free to download!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    [ALL] Fan Fiction Friday: September 11th! Share Your Fics Here!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Got a fic you're working on? Got one you just can't put down or just something you really love? Share it and tell us about it!

    Link to the last thread

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Question about the Welcome To Blackwell Academy book

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I'm starting to get into collecting the Life is Strange books and comics and I noticed something strange. When I looked up the Welcome To Blackwell Academy book, half the pictures show just one book and half the pictures show two, one brown and one green. Are there two different versions of the book? Is it a double pack? I'm confused. Here's what I looked up

    https://www.google.com/search?q=life+is+strange+welcome+to+blackwell+academy&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/gamerbruh1102
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Conspiracy Theory On The "Doe"

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    [ALL] No Below (Speedy Ortiz) Cover from LIS BtS

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I know this ain't the best fanart but I did this all day instead of preparing for my driver's exam tomorrow soooo...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Made myself a hella cool mousepad to play my favorite game with this weekend.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Cute Kids. - Fanart by Eddy.land.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    (NO SPOILER) Tomorrow's Custom Life Is Strange Song��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Tomorrow, I will be releasing a Custom Song for LIS. It'll be called "Anger". This one is a heart-wrenching one as it's to do with a particularly emotional scene in Before The Storm. Won't say which one so speculate if you want😄

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Spirit animals life is strange

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    This is a pretty stupid and short question compared to my other posts on this subreddit, but who's spirit animal is who's?

     I had assumed that Chloe took the role of the Raven, Rachel was the doe, and Max was the butterfly, but after reading the comments in a YouTube video, many people seem to think differently Is there a cannon answer for this or should we just infer on our own? 
    submitted by /u/ennpono
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Help me. Please. The 'post-game depression' got me

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I played the LIS1 last year but I didn't finish it. This week I played LIS2 and I just finished it yesterday. And guess what. I'm very sad. The game extremely affected me, emotionally. I'm super sad. I don't know. I can't concentrate and it's bugging me from time to time. My heart is aching, maybe it's because I feel very bad for the characters? I think I got a good ending actually. But now, I'm super depressed. I wanna cry and I hate it. I'm not expecting that a game would extremely affect me and it's my first time playing a game like this. Never I thought I'll feel like this after finishing a game. Don't get me wrong but I love LIS2, I love novel-games. I just don't know what to do now, I'm super depressed and it's eating me. The game screwed me up. Now I get it when people leave reviews like 'don't play this game if you don't wanna get depressed'.

    submitted by /u/_Ashlili
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment