• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Max and Peter by Brakken

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Max and Peter by Brakken


    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Peter by Brakken

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I drew Chloe. You can check out my art on Instagram @shadow.steph.sketches

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    [All] Nathan Prescott appreciation post. Sorry guys, l can’t hate him. This character deserves much more than he got. Including the love from people.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Aside from Chloe, who is the most well-written character in Life is Strange 1?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:13 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Who’s let’s play should I watch for these games?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Too broke to buy them, thinking of GT Live

    submitted by /u/baconlord906
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Tragic Life is Strange stream shows just how badly Twitch is handling DMCA

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:54 PM PST

    [BtS] Amberprice by summerfelldraws

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    [ALL] “Blackwell is now so popular that all dorm rooms are doubles. Who do you put to room together?”

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:56 AM PST

    (I'm doing students from both BtS and LiS S1 bc it's so much more fun that way)

    Girls: 1. Max and Brooke 2. Chloe and Victoria 3. Kate and Taylor 4. Alyssa and Courtney 5. Rachel and Steph 6. Stella and Juliet 7. Dana and that weird-whiny-girl-from-BtS-who-is-into-Nathan

    Boys: 1. Warren and Nathan 2. Daniel and Logan 3. Eliot and Zach 4. Hayden and Luke 5. Evan and Trevor 6. Justin and Frank, even though he ain't no student anymore (but for real, it's super early and I can't remember any other guys off the top of my head lol)

    submitted by /u/courtneywagner7
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe and Rachel in Minecraft

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    [S2 E5] Which should I choose

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I'm on the final episode, and I know where it comes down to at the very end. Which choice should I make?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EitherStranger
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Wow. Thank you for the up votes on my recent post everyone��

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Here's a different question for you all. Who's your absolute favourite LIS Character from any of the games? Chloe Price for me🤘

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Question...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Is there a ship name for Victoria and Kate? and if there is can we add Max to it? lol That's a poly I like personally...

    submitted by /u/qmkman13
    [link] [comments]

    [C2] Quick (and very late) new comic impression.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Not a whole lot happening here, except VC popping up, of course, meaning she survived the storm, which has not been that common of an idea, imo, before LIS2. So we're in 2016, have LIS2-inspired VC and Arizona... how long before David shows up?

    otherwise, a pretty slow issue, honestly.

    submitted by /u/PaveltheWriter
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Is Journal glitch fixable or not

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Edit: Fixed it! Went back to episode 3, started from diner, by time done alternate reality the journal didn't have the entry it shouldn't! I guess it was some weird one time glitch maybe? I was wondering if maybe opening Frank's cupboards in his RV accidentally registered as me finding the gun that could be hidden there if Chloe didn't have it. My only other guess is maybe cause I restarted a few times in episode 4 to much, kept getting distracted and just restarting. Whatever it was, relived to fix it. For my epic Pricefield playthrough, I won't stand for any imperfections lmao!

    Basically on episode 4 after the alternate reality

    But one of the journal entries is wrong

    In my game and this shows in dialogue and choices view I made Max 'shoot' Frank. Chloe has David's gun.

    But on page 51 of the journal it says 'I found Chloe's gun (or should I say David's gun?) and decided not to give it back to her. I honestly don't feel that she's any safer with it, especially considering how stupid she acts with it. But I don't want Frank coming after Chloe... I just have to make sure he doesn't.'

    This entry doesn't reflect my choices as recorded in the game itself. I shot Frank so Chloe still has David's gun. She even brings up having the gun and Max tells her to keep it in her pants lol never had my Max have an option to give or not give back the gun since Chloe had it

    I tried restarting on episode 4 but it still has glitched journal so my only hope is restarting from episode 3 where the journal on page 51 was correct and didn't have any passage there. Something seems to have glitched when I started epi 4.

    Has anyone else been through this? Is it fixable or is my entire game fated to have wrong entry?? I want it perfect and I'm gonna be frustrated if I restart in episode 3 go through the alternate reality again and the journal is still glitched. May as well begin a new game lol I want this play through perfect

    submitted by /u/lostswordx
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] How often does the first game go on sale on PS4?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I don't want to spend 17 and it cost 4 the next day.

    submitted by /u/luke_finn00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment