• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Damn it..." - Chloe Price | So happy to share one of the first photo from my The Tempest photoshoot! 🦋

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Damn it..." - Chloe Price | So happy to share one of the first photo from my The Tempest photoshoot! ��


    [NO SPOILERS] "Damn it..." - Chloe Price | So happy to share one of the first photo from my The Tempest photoshoot! ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] I could listen to this for hours

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Time for my yearly Life is Strange playthrough. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:48 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Sean and Lyla. - Fanart by 8Msin.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:12 AM PST

    [ALL] I beat the first season last week.... I need to let it all out.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    I'm a 26 year old man and every time I think about this game I start crying. It was so beautiful. Everything about the first season was done so right. I felt so afraid to mess anything up. I kept telling myself throughout the whole thing that kindness is the thing that always wins when I was making my decisions and I'm glad that actually held true to all of the relationships in the game. I loved every second. I wanted to give Kate a huge hug every time I saw her, I wish I could hang out with Daniel all day, and as much of a bitch Victoria was, I wanted her to see that there's no gain in being that way. I'm on Amazon right now to purchase the comics because I need more of this story >! Even though I chose to sacrifice Chloe... what did you choose? I was surprised to see how close the decisions were, if I recall correctly, 48% chose to sacrifice Arcadia and 52% chose to sacrifice Chloe, what a hard decision.!<

    Everyone in this game felt something and held onto their ideals so strongly and were authentically themselves. There's so much passion, pain and love that everyone carries and Max was the conduit to activating any of those within anyone she came into contact with. It made me remember how much love really matters and that you can bring out the best in people if you wanted to. I don't really have many folks in my life that I can be authentic with and this game made me feel connected. Not that I'd want to be hanging out with a gang of 18-19 year olds hitting my late 20s lol, but the game has this sense of authenticity, nostalgia and welcoming that I haven't really felt in years. It's so powerful that I'm kind of nervous to play Season 2 (starting BtS later this week) since it's a different cast and I kinda want to marinate in this feeling for a bit.

    I love this game.

    submitted by /u/GentlemansBumTease
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E3] Episode 3 is the best one. nuff said

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:50 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Here's a throwback to the GTA Crossover I did for Life Is Strange. Though I do regret using a JefferChase Ship pic on it. It was popular at the time. :/ Hopefully sometime I can remake it with all the amazing Characters in the franchise. :-)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] When a door closes, a window opens... by Fuytski

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    [ALL] Just some AmberPrice by me

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    [ALL] Who is Your Favorite Problematic Queen?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Just in case someone gets mad of their fav being called problematic, here's a list of the problematic things they did:

    Chloe: Queen of headaches (is in the police records, regularly tagged signs and apparently set trashcans on fire, also definitely gave Joyce a whole lot of unnecessary stress), dangerous recklessness, blamed her weed on Max. Capable of drugging someone if it's fair game. HOWEVER, she'll be one of the most dedicated and loyal friends you'll ever have and will literally die and kill for you.

    Rachel: Queen of lies (lied to Chloe about Frank and Jefferson, lied to Frank about Jefferson), dangerous impulsivity, closed book, endangered Chloe and herself by attacking Damon. Capable of drugging someone. HOWEVER, she'll be of one of the most empathetic and passionate friends you'll ever have and will protect you at all costs.

    Victoria: Queen of bullying (bullied Kate to suicide, bullied practically everyone), two-faced, domineering, blackmailed a teacher (even if it was the psycho). Capable of drugging someone. HOWEVER, she'll be one of the most honest and understanding friends you'll ever have and will be there for you when you need someone.

    Like Samuel said, "No one is just one thing."

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Literally my favourite frame from the LiS comics

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:57 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Cyberpunk 2077's V as Max

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    [All] Life is Strange - Time Bending Mystery | Choice-based Narrative Driven Game (No Commentary) gameplay

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS][Repost] Come with me if you want to live strangely (by me)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    [S2 E3] What are your favorite S2 wholesome fanarts? I like this by Bloodwrit a lot

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    [S1] Moments of Calm

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:09 PM PST

    One mechanic in the series that is fairly inconspicuous is that of the Moment of Calm.

    I hadn't really given these much thought when I first played, but in looking back on them...I have found that a lot of emotional heft and insight can be attributed to these small instances.

    I've begun thinking of them as markers - in terms of story progression and Max's character development, in particular. They allow Max (and us, the players) a moment of reprieve, a chance to contemplate and let all the crazy, intense, and *strange* things that have happened to us sink in.

    I have attempted to narrow down three of, in my opinion, the most poignant ones:

    1. The Two Whales, Episode 5

    Max sits at a booth and questions her powers, and the reason/implications of them: "What is the lesson here?" she asks. I felt this did an outstanding job at setting the player up for the final sequence, and by extension, the final choice -- we have to decide what the lesson is to be learned.

    Plus, having Pompidou by Max's side and laying his head on her lap...I will probably never get over this.

    2. Chloe's (old) room, Episode 4

    The sheer heartbreak in this scene is ineffable. The horrific realization that yes, while you might be able to bend and twist time, and however genuine and good-hearted your intentions are, this does not guarantee a better outcome; in fact, it may even lead to a worse one.

    Furthermore, you reflect on what you will eventually have to do (I'm sorry, William). So incredibly painful.

    3. Chloe's house (in the backyard), Episode 1

    -This, for me, revealed the first big inkling of what the game was to be centered on, what the crux of the story was going to boil down to: Max and Chloe's friendship/relationship.

    Maybe I am in the minority here, but I really enjoy getting to play/experience these seemingly inconsequential (plot-wise), yet deeply moving and self-reflexive bits of solitude.

    I would love to hear other people's thoughts regarding these moments. In case you need a quick refresher, check out /u/pilotjj1's list here.

    submitted by /u/deathlynebula
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Just got Splatoon 2 and this top was on sale. When l saw it, l knew what l had to do. Welcome Inlking Chloe! ������

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment