• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Hello! I thought I'd share this series of Life is Strange characters as pokemon trainers I painted last year. I tried to pick what I thought would be good fit for everyone. Hope you like it :)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Hello! I thought I'd share this series of Life is Strange characters as pokemon trainers I painted last year. I tried to pick what I thought would be good fit for everyone. Hope you like it :)


    [NO SPOILERS] Hello! I thought I'd share this series of Life is Strange characters as pokemon trainers I painted last year. I tried to pick what I thought would be good fit for everyone. Hope you like it :)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:24 AM PST

    [ALL] Michel Koch retweeted this...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:40 AM PST

    [ALL] This scene is one of my favorites

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] WTF is wrong with people who:

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    1. Despise Chloe

    2. Hate on Rachel

    3. Glamorize and forgive Nathan (and even pain him in good light, like fuck NO)

    4. Hate Kate (really, what the fuck?!)

    5. Have Jeffershit as a favorite charcater

    Who are you, aliens? 👽

    submitted by /u/Terrible_Vermicelli3
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS E1] Replaying BTS. Found a new desktop wallpaper to use.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:01 PM PST

    [S2 E5] I just finished this amazing game. Omg it's so beautiful in every way. From characters relationships to the art itself. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner. I'm going to miss the wolf brothers :')

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:28 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe price but green hair ^^

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:00 AM PST

    [BTS] Just leaving this here. (Amberprice)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    [No spoilers] Has any of you played tell me why? If so is it good?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Ik it will definetely not be at the level of lis, but is it worth playing?

    submitted by /u/no-gain_no-pain
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My friend is playing Before the Storm for the first time, come watch her!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] What kind of outerwear is Rachel wearing?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] What kind of outerwear is Rachel wearing?

    What kind of outerwear is Rachel wearing? This is the same outerwear she was wearing at the start of episode 1. I've been trying to find what it's called but I can't seem to find any luck.

    https://preview.redd.it/82163lbj0zh61.png?width=525&format=png&auto=webp&s=bf86df341ee8d61f46e96f4913d5cb071589efcf

    submitted by /u/Altskarr
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Dayeanne Hutton's Among Us featuring LiS cast rescheduled to this Sunday

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] max didn't even scratch the surface of her abilities

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Creating Different realitys and completely stopped time there's so much potential there I wish we could see just how strong she could become

    submitted by /u/DARKSOULS103
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] If a person had Max & Chloe personalities combined, how would that person be like?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Will he/she be more or less troubled person?

    I can think of Violet from Telltale the Walking Dead: The Final Season. Violet shares the sarcasm, rebellious traits with Chloe (e.g flipping people off, hesitant to comply orders). Despite of her tough & edgy nature, she's actually timid, reserved and not good at socializing like Max. She's a lesbian, having dark sense of humor.

    Violet also experienced abandonment and neglection like Chloe (Violet and her family lived in a trailer where her father was an alcoholic who never paid attention to her, meanwhile her mother worked on three jobs.). Both Violet and Chloe also liked to hang around a place just to escape / get away in order to forget about bad things that are happening around them. (Chloe hangs around in the junkyard, meanwhile Violet climbs up the belltower and stargazes.)

    submitted by /u/Drunken_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment