• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [S2 E5] Skater girls by Ilisher

    Life Is Strange | [S2 E5] Skater girls by Ilisher


    [S2 E5] Skater girls by Ilisher

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:23 AM PST

    [ALL] Which do you think was the most intense rawest scene?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:30 PM PST

    **edit: Ya'll I feel so stupid for forgetting when they discovered Rachel's body lmfao I wanted to erase her fate from my brain so much that I literally forgot that tragic scene.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Series Thoughts? Twin Mirror?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:28 PM PST

    I played Life is Strange, Before the Storm, & am currently posting Life is Strange II. I also already have Twin Mirror downloaded.

    So far, the original game has been by far my favorite. I'm having a tough time actually getting through II. The wood scenes are dragging for me and I'm hoping it will pick up.

    Just wanted to pop in to see which one is your favorite? Has anyone played Twin Mirror yet? Without too many spoilers, did you feel like it was better or worse than the LIS series as a whole? :)

    submitted by /u/ProjectWinter7305
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment