• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] An all-new Life Is Strange will be shown off March 18

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] An all-new Life Is Strange will be shown off March 18


    [NO SPOILERS] An all-new Life Is Strange will be shown off March 18

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] An all-new Life Is Strange will be shown off March 18

    We're finally getting some news!

    Square Enix will show off an all-new Life Is Strange game on March 18. We have no idea what it'll be about, so your guesses are as good as ours.
    For now, please keep hype and speculation about this new game to this post only. Thank you :)

    For exact time and more info, see the image below:

    https://preview.redd.it/po6gsgq4sem61.jpg?width=8205&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8f50936ead1966d13a915f222058883eeee146d7

    submitted by /u/DuckOfDuckness
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Birthday Punk Getting Ready To Go Celebrate At The Mosh Pit [OC]

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday Chloe Price!!! - Fanart by MoreCatGirls.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:07 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] First promo art for the new LIS

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:30 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy b'day to one of my favourite video game characters. You have made me happy, made me cry, made me smile and so so much more! Thanks for the amazing memories Chloe and Max:)). Credits to the artist

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:02 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday Chloe Price

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:20 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy 27th Birthday to our favorite scarypunkasshole!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:26 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Pricefield breakfast at Two Whales by Afterlaughs

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy bday Chloe Elizabeth Price!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:30 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Birthday Girl (art by QTori)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:15 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Anyone else still 'suffering' from PTLISD?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PST

    It's been like ~5 years since I played the first game and after that not a day went by where I didn't think of anything Life is Strange related. For example, I'm just buying groceries and then I hear a little guitar tune and I think 'I bet Max would play this too' or 'this would totally fit in a LIS game'. After LIS Before the Storm it got 'worse' and I absolutely love it :). I honestly don't know if I'll ever get over these games lol.

    submitted by /u/henkerjenker
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] IM SO HYPED FOR 3!!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PST

    IM SO HYPED FOR 3!!!

    I've been a fan since 2015 and probably before EP 5 came out of the original, this series has changed my life and I am so grateful. This will be a journey I will always remember with a fandom!

    Life is strange forever!

    submitted by /u/AceTahBoss
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy birthday Chloe <3

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:22 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy 27th Birthday Chloe Price!!! - Fanart by Weskyo_.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PST

    [ALL] Happy Birthday, Chloe!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm extra excited for life is strange 3!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PST

    The reason for that is because it'll be my first life is strange game I'll be playing all the way through!

    Life is strange came out when I wasn't that big on playing games but enjoyed watching people play, so that's what I did. I did however buy and play the last episode from how excited I was about it.

    I'm not sure what happened with life is strange 2, but I simply just decided to watch it instead of playing it, like the first, but I was still positively affected by this game and the story.

    And now with life is strange 3! I'm not big on watching let's plays anymore, so this game will be going straight into my game library! :))

    (Don't really have a reason for this post, just wanted to share my story with the series, and also bury my regrets of not playing the first 2 games myself)

    submitted by /u/ella5192
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I know I'm a few hours late but HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY CHLOE

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PST

    [No spoilers] I’m obsessed with lis so I’m just wondering are the comics any good? Is it worth it to buy?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Also I heard they aren't made by the companies that made life is strange so I'm kind of unsure if I should purchase them. Lmk your thoughts

    submitted by /u/lifeisstrangefan21
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Question. If I love the Life is Strange games should I play Tell Me Why?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PST

    I love LIS. My friend told me that because I love LIS so much I should give Tell Me Why a shot, so I wanted to ask reddit the same thing. Has anyone here played it? If so, do you recommend it?

    submitted by /u/thenerdytechie
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Hella happy birthday to one of my two favorite fictional characters and my favorite deuteragonist! (Note to self: Take more Chloe screenshots on next playthrough)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:57 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Deep into a LiS * phase *

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Me, to God: "Just spitballing here..."

    God:

    Me: "Life is Strange S1, right? But... I experience it again for the first time..."

    God:

    Me: "Over... and over... and over... and over... That's all I do. I never leave. I just relive the same experience. For eternity. What dyou think?"

    God:

    Archangel: "Sir, this is the queue for purgatory-"

    Yes, that happened.

    So I played the game whenever ago, early days. I had that pretty solid phase of just existing in this wonderful headspace of beauty and life, that game was such a home for escapism. But it was a phase, I just needed to get it out of my system, it was so captivating and powerful I literally needed to process it. Anyway, I continued with my day-to-day, life goes on.

    Every so often I return to this state, just the beautiful artwork, the music, the characters, the world. And it never gets old. It never does.

    I'm being all retrospective and shit because of the announcement of this new game, and Chloe's bday everyone's talking about. She'd be 27 this year. Twenty-seven! It's blowing my mind. That game is getting on for sure but if it didn't leave its mark.

    Anyone else feel so deeply for this game? Such a credit to the team, its so beautiful. As well as morphing into a damn coping mechanism, shit. I'm stoked for the new game announcement too!!

    Anyone else? I just had to type it out like a maniac.

    Yes I'm deep in LiS' asshole right now...

    again

    So... 👑

    submitted by /u/jostlespack
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]¡¡¡ happy birthday chloe price!!!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Do you think the main character or another character in the game has to have Super or Unusual Power for it to be a Life is Strange game or can it still be a LIS game with only normal characters?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:01 PM PST

    Every game excluding BTS has some form of super power or unique trait, do you think that's what defines life is strange?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zer0Sum12
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy birthday to our favorite punk.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:19 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy birthday Chloe! You're hella awesome!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment