• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Rules Update (Sort Of) And Recent Events

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Rules Update (Sort Of) And Recent Events


    [NO SPOILERS] Rules Update (Sort Of) And Recent Events

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Given recent events (and a genuine oversight on our part) the moderation team has finally codified Rule 12 and added it to the rules list:

    12. Leaked content is not allowed

    This rule has been in place for many years, but we've rarely had to enforce it, and thus it was more of a subreddit policy. We've always removed leaked game content from being posted or discussed (such as content for future episodes that has been datamined like the Chloe and Max kiss choice leaking before S1 E3 was out), and when BTS was leaked early, we cordoned discussion of it to a single thread and removed all other posts/comments - since the announcement was impending, we allowed discussion of it.

    As some of you have no doubt heard, a recent rumor/leak broke late last week. We welcome speculation on future entries and discussion of rumors, but this particular poster was verified by the mods of the forum where it was posted as being legitimate.

    Their credence points to this being an actual leak, and not simply an unsubstantiated rumor. For reasons detailed in this newly-formed wiki entry on our leaks policy, the moderation team has decided to err on the side of caution, and we won't allow it to be discussed on the subreddit. This will also be our position for future incidents with the same level of credence as this one, though we will examine each incident on a case-by-case basis before making a final judgement call.

    We understand that this is a potentially exciting time for everybody, and to be honest, we're excited too - but we looked at our policy and decided this was the right thing to do. Please do not discuss the potential leak, or any of the information contained within, on the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/ThreadOfFate
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Lyla The Love Witch. - Fanart by animeshnik.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I got a Life Is Strange themed Mechanical Keyboard

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe fan art by me

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PST

    [ALL] Finally got a copy of Better Then printed~

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:11 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Had to learn this, LiS has an incredible soundtrack. This is my first contribution to a fandom :)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:49 AM PST

    [ALL] Chloe by Astri-Lohne

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:14 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] I'm the same age Chloe was in LiS 1 today

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PST

    It feels so mad. Like, I remember playing this game when I was 14, falling in love with all the characters and everything. Now here I am 5 years later and the series still means so much to be. Funny how time flies.

    submitted by /u/cairnschaos
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I don't know why, but I had fun coloring Chloe's hair and clothes in my own style for a couple of hours ����‍♂️

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:05 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Pricefield by d0gmaw

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PST

    [ALL] The Alternate Reality Survey

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Link to the survey

    The sub's been pretty quiet so I went to create another survey for fun. This time however it's about the Alternate Reality since it doesn't seem like it's discussed and theorised much. And this time there's the option of 'others:' and the option to choose more than one answer for some of the questions since it hasn't been discussed enough to actually have a range of generalised answers from anywhere anyway. The link to the results will be added a little bit later.

    Enjoyyy

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E3]So just have finished Episode 3...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Took me more time than I though, some hard time managing me some free time...

    So finaly finished Episode 3 and, well... I was just speachless with that ending. Peoples were all telling me how I wasn't ready for episode 4, and I start to understand why...

    The 1st part of the episode is quite fun, seeing Max & Chloe messing around in blackwell was creating a fun mood. But then the family problems at Chloe's house, the stuff found in Franck RV and Chloe bursting angry. We do learn a lot's of things with what we get from Mr Wells Office, and Franck's book, but yet the mistery still stand. I do fear that Rachel is less and less safe... game will maybe prove me wrong but...

    And then that final part, Max going back to the past with a chance to make things better, keeping William alive. I was so happy when I did get the keys out of reach and saw William taking the bus. But nothing could have prepared me to the final shot... Blackwell "changed", David as a Bus driver... The dead whales... And when I saw Max with her hands on the mouth I thought "what the hell is happening?"

    Seeing young Chloe so happy and quiet was a so good thing, but seeing her in that chair was absolutely devastating... And that music always on point for the scenes and mood. Curious to see how all this will end. this game got me hooked hard.

    Oh for those interested as far as I can remember:

    • I did take the money from Wells Office.
    • I sided with Chloe agaisnt David.
    • I warned Alyssa.
    • I have "lauched" the bone on the parking lot.
    • I didn't took the gun back in Franck RV
    • I warned the homeless lady.
    • I left a mark on the fire place.

    And Drum roll.... Yes I kissed Chloe.

    So next stop, the dreaded Episode 4.

    submitted by /u/Shishi-0
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Keep the world out by DrawMonsterDraw

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:39 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] What is your favorite episode of Life is Strange Season 1?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Feel free to explain why it is your favorite episode, but please make sure to use the Spoiler tags feature if needed.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MitPintundPegel
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] [S1] Most Moving Song?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Which song moved you the most in Life Is Strange 1?

    I always found that this game is really musically driven, and it's really fascinating how even each song is intrinsically tied into the story (especially Jefferson's old songs). But sometimes, regardless of lyrics, there's that song in the game where it just feels so right to have that song right then and there. My personal one is "To All Of You" that plays at the beginning of the first episode, though I couldn't tell you why. It was just such a perfect song for that scene, and it seemed to encapsulate all the feelings that Chrysalis conveyed. It was like all of a sudden I was moved by that moment.

    Would love to know what you wonderful people think!

    submitted by /u/RaraAvisInTerris
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Smoke by Maiqueti

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:23 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] "She looks super sad"

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:09 PM PST

    [S1 E3] Victoria's figurine?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Other than it's a glow in the dark girl with a gun named Blueberry, is there anything else to this? I think there's Japanese writing on the box, has it been translated?

    submitted by /u/danbuter
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Catgirls Max and Chloe

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment