• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I thought I'd finally share my Max cosplays on this Reddit! This was a few months ago where I did a little photoshoot in a reserve (photos taken by me as well! ^-^) ig: repressednerdd

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I thought I'd finally share my Max cosplays on this Reddit! This was a few months ago where I did a little photoshoot in a reserve (photos taken by me as well! ^-^) ig: repressednerdd


    [NO SPOILERS] I thought I'd finally share my Max cosplays on this Reddit! This was a few months ago where I did a little photoshoot in a reserve (photos taken by me as well! ^-^) ig: repressednerdd

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:05 AM PST

    [No spoilers] Max Caulfield cosplay by Twili_Cos!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:36 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] i made a playlist with songs from all the seasons! please take a look ��

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:11 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by アヘ丸

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:40 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Chasemarsh Monday: It's Kate Marsh night, tonight (by graffiti-flower)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:32 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange and the Value of Friendship

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:33 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I love these figures so much :D

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    [ALL] Revisiting and Revising My Final Decision for The End of Life is Strange Season 1

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:46 PM PST

    ok quick prefix: this was something I recently started typing out that I wanted to post on the subreddit. but the more I typed, the more I realized that what I want to post here is a motherfucking thesis, let alone an essay.

    title remains the same, but I'll only be posting the introduction right now because I would at least like to gauge the sub's response to this sort of topic before I even carry on further lol.

    anyway, COWABUNGA.

    Introduction:

    Life is Strange is a video game I fell in love with sometime during 2016. I first came across it when I was bingeing Honest Trailers for video games. I thought it looked hilariously cringey, and I was immediately taken back to my awkward 16-year-old self back when tumblr, polaroids, and bEiNg iNdiE was my only personality trait. Obviously it was something I was willing to jump headfirst into mocking.

    I didn't have the money to buy the game, and YouTube was my only other option to experience it. I really regret how I came about watching my first playthrough. I thought it was going to be a very lame game to make fun of so I watched pewdiepie's playthrough of it (ugh).

    I laughed at the entire thing. The cringey teen dialogue, the disjointed facial animations, the very cliched twin-peaks-missing-girl approach etc. I know I'm not the only one who will admit to having these initial apprehensions about the game. But again, as many of us can agree, it was only when I saw Kate committing suicide for the first time that I found myself completely invested. I felt beyond broken. I didn't actually think the game would go that far and I felt like I had lost a friend myself. Hannah and Daye's voice acting completely threw me off balance. And the writing did such a fantastic job of tapping into my own thoughts I had when I was a suicidal teenager.

    Unfortunately I kept on watching pewdiepie playthrough of it to the end and I regret it so much, because knowing what I know now he barely scraped the surface. Luckily my newfound obsession was so extreme that I immediately turned to GeekRemix for my rewatch, and I became even more enamoured when I realised how much darker and intricate this universe was. I had only watched some boring racist Swede rush through the game. And I wish I could have the opportunity to experience this game through my own eyes for the first time.

    I remember when I watched GeekRemix choosing #BaeOverBay and finding difficulty in understanding why people would choose to sacrifice Arcadia Bay -- for reasons I would like to discuss further in the post. However, in the past week I discovered that I had actually never watched an entire playthrough of Farewell. I was certain that I had because I watched both endings on YouTube, but I only realised after some years that I seemed to have completely missed it, despite my adoration for the series. And since I had that revelation and finally watched the bonus episode, I finally got the confirmation of something that I had been considering for a while: sacrificing Chloe and not Arcadia Bay is a mistake, and here's why:

    submitted by /u/DelicateFknFlower
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] what happen with LIS tv show project

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Any update for this project..?

    submitted by /u/YounITonight
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange cinematic poster

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] LIS 2 fanart i made for my best friend's birthday :) hope you enjoy

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Caulfield + photography

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:07 PM PST

    [ALL] Teach me how to play Max by Gilvort

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PST

    [S1] Gabrielle Hersh: Did Max Caulfield And Chloe Price Kiss In Life Is Strange Mocap? | Life After Strange Ep 10

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:59 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] lighthouse art, hope u like

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:06 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price at the Firewalk mill

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] "Rewind" ⏪

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:11 AM PST

    [ALL] [S1] So, what is the actual cause of the storm?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    All of us who have finished the first game know exactly what can stop the storm, but there's something off. At the beginning of epidode 4, when Max and Chloe are at the beach, Chloe mentions the snow and the eclipse (which should be events directly linked with the storm, if I didn't miss anything). However, that's a timeline where Max never had to save Chloe in the bathroom, which means the storm should have never started to form in the first place.

    What do you think is then the actual cause? Could it be some kind of "Rachel's revenge"? And why would it be linked with Chloe living or dying in the bathroom in the original timeline?

    submitted by /u/David432853
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LiS2 Thoughts - Spoilers

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:15 PM PST

    I'm so glad I stuck it out with LiS2. This game completely flipped the script on me and turned out to be something unexpected. It's the first video game to make me cry. Twice. I'm actually having to take a break for a day or so between chapters 4 & the last chapter. It's so emotionally gripping. I don't know what part has made me more angry. The racism. The backwards crap on Christianity and slow steady manipulation into creating a cult. The absent parent stuff. Or just the unfairness of the difficult life the brothers are facing.

    The Chapter 3 finale totally shocked me and caught me off guard. After a good several minutes of deciding, I picked to have Daniel use his powers. My decision came from thinking I didn't want him to see someone else get their brains blew out- and maybe not just one character but many. That would be too much trauma on a child. I had been harsh on enforcing the "rules" up to this point. I didn't expect it to blow up the way it did. It was hard to watch.

    Chapter 4 took me by surprise with all new depths. I most definitely was not expecting Karen to pop up. Then the cult thing. Then the finale... I just cried. Brother being beat up over and over while pouring his heart out to his little brother. Literally fighting for his brothers life and soul. It was hard to watch.

    Anyway. I started this game and thought it was so slow and boring and it was the first game I actually put down for a few months and didn't pick back up. I'm so glad I went back to it. I'll most likely finish it tomorrow for my second platinum. Not saying much since it's a straight forward trophy but still.

    Very well developed story. Thanks for another one, DontNod.

    Also, I'm a total idiot for it taking me 3 games to realize Dontnod is the word Don't twice just spelled forwards and backwards. Doh.

    submitted by /u/ProjectWinter7305
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] She's a dreamer by PandaPartyArt

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS 2 showing Xbox controller icons instead of DS4

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:18 PM PST

    Hi all. Just about to start my first playthrough of LiS 2. I'm currently playing it on a Mac using a PS4 controller.

    Everything is working great but the game only displays the icons for Xbox controllers instead of PS4 icons.

    Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/bottle_bug
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Can anyone help me find a particular Pricefield fanart?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    The one I'm looking for is where Max and Chloe were playing video game together (probably Mario Kart), and I think that Chloe is losing at the game so she cheated by kissing on her Max's forehead, causing her to blush uncontrollably and lose. It's hella cute, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/sack0fd3mon
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Max, Chloe & Rachel Centred Survey

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:34 AM PST

    Link to the survey

    It's just a little experiment to see where the current fandom is with these three. It doesn't require a sign in and most questions are pretty simple, also pretty short sooo yep. Enjoy the later results!

    **Edit: This be the results.

    I'm gonna have the survey open till March 5.

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS EB] I think I liked it better in my head but here you go.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment