• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] We're Max and Chloe, remember? by FlowersDoodles

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] We're Max and Chloe, remember? by FlowersDoodles


    [NO SPOILERS] We're Max and Chloe, remember? by FlowersDoodles

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    [BtS EB] 3 years ago today, the bonus episode Farewell was released!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:08 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Ok, I find this hilarious. "LiS from Chloe's perpective" by Lyd Fama.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:49 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel Amber by ShaeUnderscore

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Made the home alone pasta delight from LIS2. Tastes HELLA good!!!!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:03 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Trying to draw AmberPrice with references

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by TrangLuu

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PST

    [ALL] Upcoming Life is Strange Comic Volume Retitled

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PST

    [S1] How often do you play the Life Is Strange fully all the way through (all S1 episodes)?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Doesn't have to be all in one sitting but generally how long are there between play throughout of the game when you play it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zer0Sum12
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: March 3rd, 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Writing a fic or got some you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]Max - Drawn by Villamy (me)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:39 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Been expanding my photshop skills recently and i made 2 pics im actually quite happy with. p.s. they can be used as wallpapers if you want but they're A4 size so the sides will be cropped off a bit depending on your phone.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PST

    [S1] How did it take me 5 playthroughs to notice?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:17 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Jefferfriday #14 A study

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] OC Still not a fan of Rachel but I dig her style

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Sean Diaz. - Fanart by SSpaguetti.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:46 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I wish this moment could last forever by Carl Fabon

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] OC Why look...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:21 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Any 2021 LIS FanFiction Recommendations?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:21 PM PST

    Need something to read preferably something with action or unique plots. I've already read Black Swan.

    submitted by /u/I_Need_Recs
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]Something about Max/Chloe/Warren

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Kinda late here but nonetheless...

    I've always felt the hatred for Warren is because he comes in between Chloe and Max. I never thought about Max and Chloe as a couple until the final exchange at the Lighthouse. I took them as best friends, dearest of friends.

    When Chloe dares Max to kiss her, I didn't take it because I thought it was silly. She's your childhood best friend and that's what I always considered her.

    To draw a parallel with NitW, I assumed them to be like Mae and Gregg. Plus, I really dislike it when a video game pushes you so far into shipping for a relationship.

    I wasn't even paying attention to them as a pair as there was so much going around at Blackwell. It kinda felt selfish. Plus, Chloe was so deeply in love with Rachel, it would have been inappropriate for Max to make any move.

    I know in Max's journals, the developers made it clear that Warren was supposed to be brozoned. That's where I have an issue. You can't dictate terms in a interactive story. The whole game is about Chloe and Max. Warren so adores Max and that's not his fault. He just likes her.

    I can't see how it makes him an incel. That's simply slander as Nathan would say. :P

    NitW has a pansexual lead, two homosexual characters, and a straight character. But it never pushes any agenda on the gamer. In hindsight, LiS just shoves it in your face with how it builds to the end.

    When I was playing the game, I never thought Chloe saw Max as a partner until that Lighthouse scene. As opposed to Warren, where I knew he liked Max.

    I played LiS after NitW and Oxenfree, so I assumed it was all about friendship and platonic love, over some ship.

    It was in my second-playthrough, I realized how the makers pushed Chloe and Max as a couple.

    LiS has such a cult following that most people simply don't want to hear about anything negative. I never digged Chloe and Max. I rather found Warren cute and awkward.

    Plus, through most of the game, Chloe is visibly still in love with Rachel. I always thought Max was that supportive BFF, which is why I had no qualms in sacrificing Chloe over thousands of people and the entire town. There's no way I could sacrifice Madsen, Joyce, Warren, Kate, Brooke, etc., just to fulfill some warped romantic narrative.

    I'm sure many won't entertain this idea because the ship is so strong.

    Truth be told, I never hit it with Chloe. It's my nature. I simply can't get along with reckless people. And, for a significant portion, it felt like all of Max's power was only there to save Chloe.

    The developers so wanted you to kiss Chloe when she gave Max a chance that even if you didn't, they still forced the narrative of Chloe and Max forever until the end.

    I don't want to burst the bubble for Pricefield stans. I can understand where they are coming from. But me being me, I couldn't side with a thrashpunk idiot over an awkward nerd.

    I always thought of Chloe as your best friend who loved inviting troubles and needed a babysitter. I always thought of Warren as a guy who needed to build people skills and the confidence.

    I'd have liked it if the developers kept it open either way instead of labelling Warren as a weird bro and Chloe as someone who needed an elder bro/sis that she got in Max, who was always supposed to be her soulmate.

    I rather low-key ship Nathan and Chloe and how they'd blow the whole town down over Chloe and Max. Yikes.

    In my first playthrough, I saw Chloe as a friend. She was so much in love with Rachel, there's no way I could have even attempted anything even if I wanted to. And, I never did. I wanted it to play out like an amazing friendship over some misrepresented YA love story.

    Friendship is often a stronger bond than romance. That's what I assumed.

    Alas.

    submitted by /u/AstasianAffair
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Golden Hour (Guitar Cover) Thanks to my subscribers for guiding me back to the light xD

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:08 PM PST

    [ALL] I miss some detail

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Where is max parents..?

    And why max leave Chloe and arcadia bay at first time..?

    And what make her comeback again to Arcadia..?

    submitted by /u/YounITonight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment