• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by Krystine_Art

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by Krystine_Art


    [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by Krystine_Art

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Decided to make a poster for my favourite game, I have only played the original and am too attached to Max to get to the sequel yet Source:Me @thelouvreroom

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    [ALL] I picked the non-fan-favourite option at the end and let's just say I am destroyed. Made this to feel better

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] there will be an exclusive Life Is Strange comic for free comic book day 2021

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My take on the photo from Life is Strange 2 :D I miss them so bad

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] 5 Arcadia Bae girls as Animal Crossing villagers!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    [S1] Holy shit, chapter 5 destroyed me

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    This was such a gentle and mellow game up until now.

    Just finished chapter 5 and now my soul is fried.

    submitted by /u/AlrightyAlmighty
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Reality is strange

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Last night, I played Life is Strange. And you know what, life IS strange.

    This morning, I woke up feeling completely distant from reality. Unlike any dissociation from the body that I have ever felt. I felt lost, yet trapped in my own self, my own reality.

    I don't want to say that a wish to escape arised, because I know, it was always there. Sometimes, I need to remind myself that I am in charge of my own destiny, my own reality.

    I cannot change what I am, but what I can change, is who I am. My actions, and the decisions that I make every day is what makes me who I am, and what shapes my reality. Right? At least I like to think so. It gives me hope to perceive it that way. Hope of a brighter future, a brighter reality.

    Life is short. Life is fleeting. Life is strange. I need to make the best of it. And you should too.

    submitted by /u/probablyyeswaitno
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Truly amazing game start to finish, changed my outlook on life

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    I'm sure you probably know what I mean but since playing Life Is Strange I've been thought a lot more about my choices in life and how it can affect literally anything, and made me appreciate life and people around me, I heard people say they felt this after playing it but didn't think I would, honestly never been hit by a game as much as this, hands down the beat game I have ever played, might be over exaggerating but at least that's how i feel atm

    submitted by /u/Javenova_
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] What changed on your second playthrough

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    I know the story in itself doesn't change but if you had to choose one thing that you perceived in a completely different way than on you first playthrough, what would it be ? For me it was simply Rachel's posters. The first time I had no idea who she was so she wasn't more than a name on a virtual piece of paper. On my second playthrough I had also finished Before the Storm and knowing both her history with Chloe and what had happened to hear those poster felt no longer the same. She wasn't just a name anymore, she was a beloved character that I too was missing and mourning.

    submitted by /u/BelegurthBaal
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] If I didn’t love Life Is Strange, is Tell Me Why worth playing?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    I feel like this thread is the best place to ask. I've only played LIS, not LIS2. The dialogue was too cringey for me and I wasn't invested in the narrative like I usually am with other narrative-oriented games. Max and Chloe kinda annoyed me as characters. That's not to say I hated it — it just didn't "do it" for me. I liked the superpower aspect, so Tell Me Why seems appealing.

    So, do you think Tell Me Why is worth playing?

    submitted by /u/iri6
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 2 Mobile?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Is there any news on when will LiS 2 be ported to Android/iOS? Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm were both released in 2018 for mobile and they were both very successful. So I'm wondering if Life is Strange 2 would be ported to mobile.

    submitted by /u/DawnAdagaki
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Could Max have developed feelings for Chloe since episode 2

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Could Max have developed feelings for Chloe since episode 2

    I don't think there are any spoilers, so just proceed with caution🤷‍♂️

    Like we know Max definitely figured out her feelings for Chloe by the end of episode 5 coming from that you save her at the end, and we know that Chloe always seemed to be a bit flirty with Max at times (Including the kiss in episode 3), but like when did Max develop feelings for Chloe???

    I think she started to get feelings in about episode 2, because at the junkyard when your collecting bottle and go into the little "house" Chloe made, there is the Music disk and the little photo strip from one of those photo booths

    https://preview.redd.it/ov6ofl8nz9s61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e4d08334afb4f42873499b12c155312818cd160a

    https://preview.redd.it/timfifonz9s61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6c733e1a73eb6346b23ac741f4a32c30d82be781

    Because I think these are pretty decent pieces evidence that Max must've felt something towards Chloe but didn't know fully what it was. What are your guys thoughts on it???

    submitted by /u/Zhittyman
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex Chen & Ryan Lucan

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    [S1] Idk if this is logical by can someone explain about the ending and sorry if I sounded a bit cringe

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    So the game gave us the concept that we were the reason behind the storm coz we altered time so much and it effected the environment in causing the storm. So in the end when Chloe handed us the photo of the butterfly and if we choose to sacrifice Chloe by going back in time and letting her get killed so that we don't reverse time and save Arcadia bay. So my point is when Max went back in time in the bathroom why didn't she intervene in between Nathan and Chloe and managed Nathan not to kill Chole so by doing this Chole would also be saved nd also her power won't be used.

    submitted by /u/Odd-Design-8261
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Samuel quoting Matthew 7:13-14 - or am I going mad?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    I have a distinct memory from my first play through of Life is Strange. I was already deeply worried about the fate of Max and Chloe and was talking to Samuel, and he gave me hope with a Matthew quote (7:13-14) about two roads and having to pick the lesser used one. I thought this happened in chapter 4, when he sits with Ms. Grant in front of the dorm. It's just - I cannot make him say it in my 2nd play through. And cannot find any mention of it online... did I just dream this? I mean, it is a very intense game and it led to some strange night dreaming. But I don't know any bible quotes by myself, and see no reason my subconscious should, either.
    So does Samuel really quote Matthew and the bit about two roads somewhere in the game? Or am I going mad? Or do I have some really lucid dreams trying to grant me some wish-fulfillment? (I would be pretty impressed by my subconcsious then though.)

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wrinkles
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My favorite Max quotes in episode 2

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    To continue from my favorite episode 1 quotes, now episode 2 quotes...

    "Whoa, hello zombie-face" - If you look in the mirror at the start of the episode

    "Good morning, clothes! I hope you slept well" - If you look at Max's clothes in the closet

    "I may not have a green thumb, but I have a green finger" - If you look at Little Lisa

    "Begone, foul soft drink" - After you rewind to not spill on Kates book

    "Release the Kraken! Come on squirrels, time for your 15 minutes of fame" - If you take the second optional photo

    "I am always taking photos. I am a camera" - Max taking to Justin at the diner

    "Okay, Girl Wonder... Show me the way to Chloe's Cave" - As your about to get up to leave the diner

    "Nice shootin', Tex" - When Chloe takes out the third bottle (quote orignally from Ghostbusters)

    "Put a real dent in that front bumper" - When Chloe is shoots the car destroying the rest of the bottles

    And honorable mentions:

    "I'll be in the TARDIS getting my DeLorean ready" - Warren's text

    "Borrow one of my cute outfits and come as a cute geek couple with your bi**h Warren" - If you talk with Dana

    "NO EMOJI" - When Chloe messages in the morning

    "I'll go ape myself" - If you say no to going to the movies with Warren

    "Take your fight club outside" - Joyce stopping Justin and Trevor from fighting

    "Hello there to you. Such a beautiful day, eh? Oh yeah, it's going to be a super day" - The Weird Lady at the diner (probably just a Canadian)

    "Amazeballs" - When after guessing all the stuff in Chloe's pockets

    "She blinded me with science" - If you tell Warren to use lots of potassium (the quote is actually a Song)

    Anyone have a favorite quote from episode 2, doesn't have to be Max's

    submitted by /u/Zhittyman
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Life is Strange Best episode tournament Season 1 Round 1 (vote for your least favorite episode from Season 1)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Everyday for the next 5 days I'm gonna post a poll with all the episodes from Season 1, you all all vote on which one of the remaining ones you like the least. The one with the most votes is eliminated. The last episode standing will face off against BTS and 2s winning episode on a 3 way elimination round to determine what episode is the overall best! The 3 episodes first voted off will go against each other in a losers round. You have 24 hours to vote on your least favorite episode form Life is Strange. Comment down below why you voted for the episode you picked to be eliminated!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zer0Sum12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment