• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Are we doing wallpapers now? Here's some phone-sized ones I edited

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Are we doing wallpapers now? Here's some phone-sized ones I edited


    [NO SPOILERS] Are we doing wallpapers now? Here's some phone-sized ones I edited

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Portraits of Steph made in the past weeks

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] polaroid wall by DeliriousSFM. i love this !!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Official S1 Concept Art by Edouard Caplain

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] look at this really cool life is strange wallpaper I got on wallpaper engine, I love it!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] To all of you by AndWhatArt

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    [ALL] Does anyone else here sometimes play LiS 1/2/BtS just to escape reality?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I feel like I'm starting to go crazy in this pandemic, and more and more depressed as time goes on. And sometimes when I feel really restricted, I just start up BtS and roam around Blackwell.

    There were many times when I wished I was Chloe and wanted to just be a teenager again, not worrying about a thing, but also escaping from this stupid pandemic. Maybe I'm just really THAT weird about LiS, but it actually gives me energy. I don't know, It's hard to discribe. Is there any chance that anyone else has experienced this as well?

    submitted by /u/doorway999
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Best birthday present possible ��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    [ALL] Getting Daughter to compose for Before the Storm was genius

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Allow me to preface this by saying that BtS means a lot to me. Before playing it, I thought I had figured out who Chloe was and what drove her, but I was blinded by ignorance.
    It is astonishing how many emotions Daughter's score can convey just by itself. It instantly (like literally; the menu soundtrack is so good :D) opened my eyes to the complexity of Chloe's character/life.

    Sure, BtS would've had a great impact on my perspective of Chloe even without Daughter, but it's a completely different experience this way. The soundtrack has such a personal feeling to it that I swear it's like a key to Chloe's psyche. Its beauty only serves to accentuate how fragile Chloe was on the inside and it contrasts her cruel fate. To say that it's heartbreaking would be a great understatement.

    It's been almost 2 years since my first playthrough of LiS1/BtS and I'm going for the second one now. Can't wait to hate everything, including myself, for a few good weeks :D

    TLDR: BtS made me realize how much I love Daughter and Daughter made me realize how much I love Chloe

    submitted by /u/CaptainWaddles1
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Finally got myself together after yesterday and finished it, this game is literally the most beautiful thing ive played in a long way and im so glad i decided to play it. pretty happy with the ending too

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    [ALL] There seems to be a trend for the love interests.......

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Rachel died, Chloe could die, Finn could die........... ya'll there's a legitimate chance that STEPH could actually die in the next game omfg I swear if they continue with that bury your gay trope that's just fucking nope.

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I drew Rachel Amber!! I've been working on some Life is Strange characters portraits. (I have a Chloe one but I'm redoing her because she was awful.)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Cosplay reference sheets for Alex, Ryan, and Steph

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    [All] i really wasnt expecting this game to trigger up some personal emotional trauma and memories, aside for the fact that now i feel like total shit and ive been criying for the past hour, im so fucking glad i decided to play this beautiful game. and i regret not having playing it sooner

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    [S1][BtS] Playthrough order of the first two games?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of posts about this lately, and was pretty confident release order was the way to go. However, I've seen a lot arguments going the other way, so now I'm curious what everything thinks.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Callamastia_Price
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My first ever fan art, the blue butterfly.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    [ALL] Would you consider this a theory or a legitimate inference?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I know LiS is all about interpretations and all, so how about this: Sexual assault happened in the dark room. And Jefferson had raped Rachel while she was drugged.

    Hear me out.

    If you roamed around the nightmare maze, you'll be able to hear these disturbing lines from Jefferson about Rachel (which is meant to be Max's subconscious thoughts and fears):

    Mr. Jefferson: If only you could have seen Rachel... my blood spattered angel...

    Mr. Jefferson: Rachel, Rachel Amber... Just like her last name, I can finally see right through her skin... and feel that cold, rotting flesh...

    Mr. Jefferson: Max, Rachel not only gave great headshots... she gave great head. Especially after I dug her body up to be with her one final time. Why are you looking at me like that?

    At first I thought this was because Max knew about Jefferson and Rachel's relationship from past interactions that would've made her think about them... but then I tested out this theory after a post from years ago mentioned something about one of Rachel's darkroom photos. What if Max DOESN'T know anything about Rachel and Jefferson?

    So I did another playthrough and avoided all of the Rachel options throughout the game (I kept referring to the script to avoid them). So throughout the game, I avoided speaking to Stella so Max wouldn't know about the rumor, avoided talking about Rachel to Chloe, avoided interacting with the random background characters at the diner too and also to Jefferson.

    And I still got the same disturbing lines from Jefferson in Max's nightmare.

    The only thing that was consistent was Max seeing Rachel's darkroom photos and mentioning that there was something in Rachel's mouth as well as Kate mentioning that she didn't have any marks or bruises (which implies she felt the need to check herself for any evidence), but she still felt gross. Another thing that I think is noteworthy is the fact that it was only Rachel that Max had such disturbing thoughts for with Jefferson, as opposed to Jefferson's other comments where he mostly just mentioned Kate's innocence and purity (which I guess could still be considered as him having had violated her body by inappropriately touching her while she was drugged, therefore 'corrupting' her innocence and purity.

    I know that in one of the game's newspapers that it said they found no evidence of sexual assault, but that could've just been because they would need to change the rating if they mentioned it, or it could've been one of those cases like Dana's abortion. Either way, if there was no sexual assault involved then why did Max have those thoughts that weren't determinant (even though other lines in the nightmare was) and why did Kate feel gross and violated if she wasn't inappropriately touched while she was drugged?

    Another thing, I found this interview) where they mentioned that there were discussions involving sensitive issues such as rape, homosexuality, bullying and abortion.

    So was rape/sexual assault implied and we were supposed to infer that it did, or is this just another one of those interpretation/theory things?? And what's the fandom's general view about this? Throughout the years had the fandom had a general stance about this?

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Does anyone know who created this art of Chloe and Rachel?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I decided to slow and reverb the song that was in the Life Is Strange True Colors reveal trailer

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    [ALL] The ending scene of BTS and how it set me up for playing LiS plus a question :)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    I made a post earlier in which I spoke about the parallels between my experience of playing the games (BTS first then LiS) and there's something I have been questioning.

    When I completed BTS first and saw that scene in which Rachel has 17 missed calls from Chloe and its in an ominous room with pictures being taken. This set me up for confusion, I didnt know what that room was for, why would Rachel ignore Chloe's calls? Did they fall out?

    The emotional revelation I had when I then played LiS and uncovered the truth and discovered "The Dark Room" it hit really hard. I was really invested in the characters and having that experience was so surreal, the feeling like I was in the same situation as Chloe... not knowing what happened to Rachel and the scene where she digs at the junkyard. I mean damn, the amount of time they were there... and during the whole thing I was still holding out some hope that Rachel was alive :( such a great piece of storytelling.

    But my question for those of you that played LiS first is, What was your reaction to the ending scene for BTS? Was it like a shock factor? Or maybe you forgot Rachel's fate for a second because of all the happy scenes and such and then you were pulled straight back down to reality with that scene? I talk to much but I am very curious about your experience and how your reaction compared to my own.

    P.S. I consider myself lucky for having had the chance to play BTS before LiS but I am very curious about how that scene affected those that played LiS before BTS, which I assume is the majority since the release dates.

    submitted by /u/TheAverageMatt
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What hurt(s) more?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment