• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I couldn't find a full resolution version of this image without text, so I made it myself!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I couldn't find a full resolution version of this image without text, so I made it myself!


    [NO SPOILERS] I couldn't find a full resolution version of this image without text, so I made it myself!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Designed this Life is Strange skin for my Xbox Series X

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Good Morning<3

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Baes by RFTMP

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] I drew this on a silicone case

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    [ALL] So I just finished Before the Storm and Life is Strange... (Spoilers ahead maybe?) <----- Be Warned!... Uh... Chloe is the best character.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I played Before the Storm first, not gonna lie... it was because I heard you can play DnD in it and I was sold immediately. But damn, the characters and the story got me hooked and it was the first time since Lee Everett that I actually gave a damn about the characters. The game got me laughing and even tearing up at some points.

    After I had completed the game I worried that I was playing in the wrong order so I looked it up and many people recommended playing the first Life is Strange prior to playing before the storm. Personally this makes absolutely 0 sense because of what happens in the first life is strange. I just feel as though having that connection to Chloe and Rachel and knowing the characters amplifies the whole experience for the first Life is Strange. Of course many of you probably played Life is Strange when it was released and couldn't have the same experience because you knew how it was going to end for before the storm and that sucks to think about.

    So what did you guys do? How was your experience playing Before the Storm after playing the first Life is Strange? For me I played before the storm and was invested in the two characters and even Frank, he seemed like a cool guy. But the way those last episodes hit for Life is Strange totally crushed me in the best way possible, I never expected that from a game and it's awesome that one could do that to me.

    P.S. because of how cool Frank was in before the storm I done everything in my (Max's) power to make sure Chloe and him were kinda friends again.

    submitted by /u/TheAverageMatt
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] the LGBTQ+ representation is a BIG part of these games. If you feel comfortable to answer, what sexuality do you identify as, and does this make a specific character/event resonate with you more?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I want to know which orientations are out drawn to Life is Strange, and how your sexuality influenced your sense of 'connectedness' to people and events in Arcadia Bay and beyond

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveMirror5
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max, Sean and Alex. - Fanart by InsomniacQuirks.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    [ALL] Katy Bentz reaction to S1 endings and thoughts on series

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe Price Tattoo! That I still need to get colored in

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Scraped data based on all AO3 LiS fanfics

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    So over, the past couple of days, I've been scraping data from every LiS fanfic on AO3 and collecting its metadata. The result is a JSON file with over 5900 items totalling a size of 2MB. Since there are so many values, I've had to collect only a sample of the data so I could graph it, however, I will provide the link to the original JSON so people can view it themselves: https://gofile.io/d/Mm33tK

    submitted by /u/JackAshwell1
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I let this hug go on for minutes, it's so sweet I didn't want it to end :(

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    [ALL] lis 1 ep 2, in train scene

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    When max rewind to give her more time to save Chloe from the train... Why Chloe position not change to her previous place...?

    But it work like that In ep 3 when max and Chloe break to school office, max rewind to fix door they broke and Chloe position change to out of the office room, and it work to in other situation.

    submitted by /u/YounITonight
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] framed my LIS polaroid !

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS Remastered/TC Ultrawide Support

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the Remaster/TC will get ultrawide monitor support?

    Despite the fact that I adore LiS 1 and BtS (haven't played the rest), it feels a tiny bit claustrophobic when you just start playing because of the letterboxing. It doesn't deter me from playing, but it is mildly inconvenient.
    My main concern is actually that this issue might not translate as well to a new player (I'm trying to get a friend into giving the game a shot :D).

    Hopefully the people who have played more recent Dontnod/Deck nine games have a clearer perspective on this.

    submitted by /u/CaptainWaddles1
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I'm so confused

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I played BtS. I noticed that Rachel has air control powers like wind. How could it create a storm in the First Game? She was already dead. How did the eclipse and snowfall after she died? I'm confused Why the storm doesn't happen when chloe dies. I'm confused

    submitted by /u/JordiReis1
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What was your introduction to the original Life is Strange?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    [ALL] How did you react?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What entertainment fandoms/communities are you usually part of?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    If it's two options or more then just comment them down

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Which piece of music complements its respective scene the best?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    I couldn't include all of them, but at least I've got 6 of the main ones.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveMirror5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment