• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Who cares if the stars are dead by Bananattchi

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Who cares if the stars are dead by Bananattchi


    [NO SPOILERS] Who cares if the stars are dead by Bananattchi

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I wanted to make a 'Keep Calm and Carry On' rug anyway, so I made one to match the one in Max's dorm room.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'll always be with you by Ikimaru

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max in a witch hat by me

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Piece title is unkown to me: by lyrroht

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] If Life Is Strange was a cinematic movie

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Chasemarsh Monday: When your GF is a bad influence (by dementiaz)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Unpopular Opinion, I LOVE Where The Series is Headed

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Honestly, I love where they're taking the series. By that I mean the anthology thing of course. It's getting kind've exhausting how everyone keeps asking for Max and Chloe back. Even after the studio said their story was done.

    I mean the series is called LIFE is Strange. Meaning all life, not just about Max or Chloe, life in general. Life itself is strange....for everyone. I feel like this sub doesn't/refuse to acknowledge other characters because they're still looking at the past.

    While I loved the first game and second, and the prequel....and Captain Spirit. I'm willing to except that their story is done and it's time to move into the next. Maybe I'm just biased or I'm a tin-head. I've also notice people crapping on other games that they haven't even played or experienced yet (I'm glad to see more people starting to play LiS2). But I already felt Deck Nine shot themselves in the foot by announcing the remastered Life is Strange WITH True Colors. Now we have people who are now looking more forward to that, than the actual new game that's coming out. I feel they should've announced it a little while after True Colors came out.

    What are your thoughts on this subject?

    Edit: Shoutout out to u/Olverts for the award!

    submitted by /u/DUDDAHH
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Blue Butterfly drawing by me

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My favorite Max quotes in episode 3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Now of my epic adventure of quotes continues, with episode 1 and episode 2 done comes episode 3

    "How did Sherlock Holmes deduce anything without the Internet?" – If you look at Max's laptop

    "I won't say a word. I swear to Dog" – When you finish talking to Taylor

    "Look at the lens and say 'Nut!'" – If you take a photo of the squirrel

    "Okay, time for some Chloe cosplay" – When you go to put on Rachels clothes

    "Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah" – When we put on Rachels clothes

    "Check out Mad Max! Ready to f**king thrash! I am so hardcore" – If you look in the bathroom mirror

    "Bird begone, fly you fool" – If you get the bird to go to the fireplace

    "I'm glad that's creamy, and not crunchy" – When your eating breakfast at Chloe's (#SmoothPeanutGang)

    "Release the Kra-can" – When you get the can from the vending machine

    "Flippers in a swimming pool? Are they training navy frogmen here?" – When you look at the flippers in the change rooms

    "I took a Blackwell class on the history of… Truckers" – If you talk to the trucker outside of Two Whales

    "My blade can open any portal" – When your opening vents in Franks RV

    And honorable mentions:

    "Get it, BOO-yah? Like I'm a scary punk ghost" – you leave the dormitories to find Chloe

    "Let's nab this last file, Sherlock. Always wanted to say 'nab'" – Chloe when your in Well's office

    "Damn, you're hardcore, Max! Now I can text Warren and tell him he doesn't stand a chance… Unless he's into girl-on-girl action" – If you kiss Chloe

    "Why look, an otter in my water" – Chloe when you get into the pool

    "I'll try to scrounge up a Scooby snack to distract his mangy mutt" – Chloe outside of Frank's van

    I WAS EATING THOSE BEANS! – Frank eating beans

    submitted by /u/Zhittyman
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] First game only spoilers, but WOW, this game is amazing

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I JUST finished my very first playthrough of the first game and, WOW. That curve ball that Mr. Jefferson was actually the crazy one was awesome, and that nightmare esquè sequence was creepy, the birds, the options when talking with Jefferson all of it. Just wow. I'm so sad because I couldn't save Kate from suicide so I had to deal with that for the test of the game and it made me feel so guilty.

    submitted by /u/Dexiom
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Anyone else feel like they aren't as emotionally attached to LiS as they once were?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Of course I still love this game, nothing can, or ever will change that. But I had my gf play the game recently and at the points where I on my first playthrough started crying, I found I had trouble just shedding a single tear. Did anyone else experience this? Will I ever be able to relive those feelings with enough time?

    submitted by /u/Comfortable_Sound_82
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Life is Strange 2 Best Episode Tournament Round 3 (Remember to vote for your LEAST FAVORITE EPISODE)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Welcome to the third round of 2! Last round Rules was eliminated with 39% of the vote. A few days ago we started with the sequel to the first game and Captain spirit this may be a controversial decision but due to it tying directly into 2 and it's free I will include it in the season 2 tournament. Please let me know what you think! Remember to vote for your Least favorite episode! You have 24 hours to vote

    Winners: Dark Room and Brave New World

    Eliminated:

    Faith-23.2%

    Rules-39%

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zer0Sum12
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Added Max, Rachel, and Chloe to Yandere Simulator

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment