• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My cake for my 18th birthday 💙

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My cake for my 18th birthday ��


    [NO SPOILERS] My cake for my 18th birthday ��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Glass, by Paularized

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] True Colors by MapachiArt

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Made a photoshop of max with butterfly wings. What you all think?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel’s new friend

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I wanted to draw me on a date with Chloe in the Two Whales Part 3

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] She has decide.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Coming to Switch by CoolThino01

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Blue Butterfly (art by thiefofstarz)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    [TC] What kinda references do you think True Colors will have to previous games?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    We won't officially know until the game comes out ofc, but it's still fun to spectulate.

    There are also a few things we know for certain such as:

    • There's a clothing pack with Inspiration from past characters

    • Steph is back and her DLC "wavelength" description has the phrase "reach out to reconnect with an old friend." Which seems like it may be Mikey.

    • The game takes place in May 2019, nearly six years after the original Life is Strange, almost two years after the ending of Life is Strange 2 at the border and nine years after Before the Storm, as a calender shown in the trailer indicates.

    I'm also wondering how the choices will carry over, will it have the "did you sacrifice Arcadia Bay?" Again as well as an "How did the Diaz brothers end up?", What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/Tirons03
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Now to find my dorm

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: June 18th, 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Writing a fic or got some you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]Is "Life is Strange" and "Life is Strange: Before the Storm" 2 different games?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I wanna play all the LIS games in order so is this one game or 2

    submitted by /u/KebabLord1987
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] I think I figured out the most "true" ending in LiS 2, at least for me.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Sort of

    I know that none and all endings are truly "canon", it's just summary of my thoughts so far.

    Blood Brothers: Seemingly it might be the best ending, they're together, reached their destination and make good money. Shittiest thing is that apparenty they don't have anyone else but themselves, but if Cass/Finn found Sean alone in Mexico in Parting Ways, why wouldn't they find them both now?

    Yet my problem with this ending is that you need to have low morality to get it and Sean, at least my Sean is not that type of person to be ok with Daniel abusing his powers and teach him to be selfish. (playing with scorpion like that, the hecc man?)(plus as I was reading I found out Daniel could be a real asshole with low morality)

    Lone Wolf: Do I have to say anything?

    Parting Ways: Another seemingly good ending, first one I got. Daniel's in house arrest, but still can go out, do stuff, live a little. Sean though... in my ending he ended up with Cassidy, but there's also option where he is alone. Like in Blood Brothers, but without a brother, he might look happy, but what's the reality behind the photo? (yes I know there's also option with Finn)

    Problem is that in both, Blood Brothers and Lone Wolf same group of thugs comes to same place. That makes me think that there's high chance as Daniel is looking at photos, Sean has pistol pointed at him without superhero to save him.

    (and I doubt that in more real reality U.S gov would let a damn Jedi just walk around without trying to weaponize him after what he did)

    I chose it the first time because I thoght Sean would be in prison for much more than just 15 years, plus I was just so pissed with injustice and shitty "lawbringers" that I wanted Daniel to just annihilate them.

    Redempton: Only ending left and it sucks. Sean losing not only his youth, but only chance to fully witness Daniel growing up is heartbreaking. Same for Daniel, he needed him too. Yeah, he eventually gets out, but you can see he's tired.

    Daniel didn't show his powers and doesn't have house arrest so they can catch up, but they're both already adults, mentally broken too. Yet there's also their mother, grandparents, Chris, maybe even Cass/Finn (or others) can visit. Also Lyla, at least in my ending. It seemed (at least to me) that she realized she likes Sean more than a friend after he left, now they can be together.

    I doubt that they all weren't visiting him in prison any chance they got, not to mention letters, that's a positive thought. (but I have no idea how that works in prisons tbh)

    So that's it and why I think Redemption works the best (or something like that...).

    I don't want to force the "best ending" or anything, this is just pile of my thoughts after I finished the game for the first time few days ago and it might be my way of dealing with "big sad".

    10/10 would cry again.

    submitted by /u/Grey_Jackdaw
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] idk how this subreddit feels about ocs but...happy pride month! [OC]

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] what is the song from the switch reveal trailer?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Anyone know the song from the remastered and true colors reveal trailer on switch?! It's incredible and I need it in my life!

    submitted by /u/ecoohill
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Quick question about the Remasters

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Will the Remastered Collection have a physical release, or is it a digital only deal?

    submitted by /u/johnluke15
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Best Parent/s in LIS?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Who are the best parent/s in the series?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SlightlyEnragedOwl
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel Amber Cosplay

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    [BtS] Life is Strange: Before the Storm - A Retrospective by Whitelight

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    [ALL] what's your deep and honest opinion on chloe price?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    I'm making a video about it so I'm collecting people's opinions of here to make a very honest video on her

    submitted by /u/hellaamazeballs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment