• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Fate can (NOT) be changed by NaBaBa

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Fate can (NOT) be changed by NaBaBa


    [No Spoilers] Fate can (NOT) be changed by NaBaBa

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    [ALL] A moment of calm by Uefa90446

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What I want to see in the future

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    At the moment I love how they're building their own universe with excellent character development

    Imagine 5 years down the line a major threat is established and all main characters come together and use their powers to deal with the issues that would be epic if the cards are played right

    submitted by /u/flyin_rightnaa
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I am in love with this photo a customer took of my Max and Chloe funkos! https://www.etsy.com/shop/LibraryFaerie

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    [All] Why Do You Like Chloe?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    I'm making a video about Life is Strange and I'm curious as to what this community thinks of Chloe.

    submitted by /u/HawkeyeSolo69
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Is it just me?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Is it just me who thinks why didn't chloe suspect Nathan of having something to do with Rachel's disappearance earlier considering what Nathan did to chloe?

    It just seems strange that she would have thought "oh yea maybe the same thing happened to Rachel but she got less lucky"

    I know that would like ruin a part of the story but it's a small town so you would eventually have to start thinking right maybe this person did this because this happened, you know?

    submitted by /u/hellaamazeballs
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] I know this is a coming of age story, but I wasn’t expecting her to turn into Duke Nukem by the end of it

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I have a question about the Remastered Collection

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I played the first Episode of Life is Strange 1. Does anyone know, if I can transfer my progress to the remastered collection? Or does the Game detects my progress? (PC btw)

    submitted by /u/Pixelzug
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Why can’t I buy a physical copy of the deluxe edition of True Colors?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    That's just stupid. Maybe I have it wrong, is there any way to buy the deluxe version but still have a physical copy. It doesn't make any sense to me why they wouldn't all be physical. I want the deluxe version but I really want the physical copy.

    submitted by /u/PlatypusGamer6
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E3] Any Pricefield Pool Scene Fanfictions?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Trying to look for some of the pool scene fan fictions but can't find much. Any ones any of you have read or heard of or scene? The pool scene is absolutely one of if not my favorite scene of the whole game.

    submitted by /u/DisinterestedRates45
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Spotify soundtrack

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Is there a Spotify playlist of the official soundtrack that includes the menu/credits theme from the game?

    submitted by /u/KS_BaZiNGa
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I miss the rewind mechanic!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    The original lis has lived inside my head for years y'all. I think even considering the game's flaws, the time traveling aspect made it such a classic. Why won't more developers use this concept?! Rewinding is a perfect example of a gameplay mechanic that doubles as a storytelling device. The dialogue in the og feels so much more involved compared to other installments, because you could rewind, reply differently, and retrieve new information from whoever you were talking to. It almost felt like a social simulation in that way, like you were using the rewind mechanic to manipulate others. I can't think of a single game, besides maybe Her Story, that pulled this off effectively.

    submitted by /u/genovakid23
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Hello LiS Community

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    If you seen this before, sorry it got deleted cuz I didn't take the time to read the rules and got my post delete so.

    So, i bought the games LIS and Before the storm, some time ago (more than two years i think)

    But now I'm seeing everyone that they're getting remastered.

    My question is, what can i do with my current versions? If I'd like to play the remastered versions, i have to buy them again?

    So what now?

    submitted by /u/DreamFarewell
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] is anyone else like this?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Sometimes I get sad lol because I realise there's a option to kill chloe! And I'm like "why" I'd never kill chloe lol in any my playthroughs but when I see someone kill chloe I get kinda mad lol. Is anyone else like this?

    submitted by /u/hellaamazeballs
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] please someone tell me the name of the e3 song

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    [ALL] Does Max remember?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    I don't remember all the details, but in episode 5 when max is trying to escape the dark room and goes back to the vortex club party to tell chloe everything, she asks chloe to remind her of the storm when she goes to san francisco because she can't remember what happens in between. so in the end if you sacrifice chloe, will max remember the week she had with chloe? maybe she knows it happened, but she won't remember all the details right? sorry if this is a dumb question

    submitted by /u/relevantrachel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment