• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] Noticed one of Chloe’s t-shirts on the wall in the background.

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] Noticed one of Chloe’s t-shirts on the wall in the background.


    [ALL] Noticed one of Chloe’s t-shirts on the wall in the background.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Honestly so excited for these. I wasn't sure how small/big these would be. I wasn't sure when they'd even arrive, but the day has come that I have two of the BEST stuffies I've ever seen in my life! (Partners in crime and time!)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    [ALL] Life is Strange: True Colors - First Official Gameplay

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Life is Strange movie poster

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    [ALL] The parallel here between Max and Alex

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Cuddles by イカ飯

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Life Is Strange Portrait Poster (Saw my other one was uploaded lol)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    [ALL] It's the tabletop figurines from Before the Storm!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    [ALL] I'm stupid and can't understand the ending

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    It's shown throughout the story that stopping Chloe from being shot in the bathroom (and therefore freaking out the butterfly) causes the storm that wipes out Arcadia Bay. However, in the alternate timeline where Willian survived, Chloe is never shot and the butterfly is never freaked, yet the signs of the apocalypse/storm are still occurring. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/TheSuperPie89
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] At the Principal's Office

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Ok real talk.

    Could someone explain to me why would someone choose to blame Jefferson for what happened with Kate during scene at the office? Like, I don't judge or anything, I'm just playing this game through yet another time and once again I haven't bumped into any clues or motives that would push me to blame him. Madsen? Totally, he stalked Kate. Nathan? Is that even a question? But Jefferson? Why??? Of course I'm only speaking about this particular moment in the story, we all know he's the top creep over here.

    Thanks, all love to you all <3

    submitted by /u/merci_ann
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] An ironic thing about Max

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    I was thinking that, back in 2015, a few reviews of the game criticized Max's character because of her attitude or because of her cringy quotes.

    Ironically, Max's shyness mixed with her bizarre catchphrases helped her to become one of the most memorable and beloved characters in recent years of gaming.

    submitted by /u/Mango424
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Did LiS2 end up getting sales numbers?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I skipped out on the franchise after LiS1 so I missed the entire phase but I got the impression from looking it up the game was something of a black sheep to players and developers alike. Did it sell well?

    submitted by /u/jessebona
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Who else survived?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    This is going with the "storm destroyed everything" ending.

    From LiS2, we can see that David survived, and we obviously know that Max and Chloe did too.

    As far as I'm aware, True Colours is based after the first game, and we know that Steph survived as well, although I'm not sure wether or not your decision in LiS affects True Colours or not (although it doesn't seem like it does).

    So, do we know who else actually survived?

    submitted by /u/drs_12345
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] My Take on the LIS1 Ending

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    I just finished playing the game and whew, what a beautiful emotional rollercoaster it was!

    I've seen a huge divide on the ending choices and here's my take on it:

    1. Saving Arcadia bay:

    In my opinion people who choose this option would play the whole game steering through choices thinking "what would I personally do in such a situation" thereby choosing the morally right option to save Arcadia bay and supposedly end the chaos max had unintentionally started.

    1. Saving Chloe:

    People who chose this option, in my opinion, truly put themselves in Max's shoes and thought "what choice would Max make" because as we see throughout the entire course of the game, everything Max does, every choice she makes or reflects upon is to protect/save Chloe. Her goal is to not lose her best friend(/lover) again and for her(Chloe) to finally have a relatively peaceful life without all the chaos the usually ensues.

    That being said, I do feel Chole was meant to die in the first place, as everytime Max "fixes" Chloe's death, either Chole dies eventually or Max starts having headaches and nose bleeds, signalling that for some reason the universe doesn't want Chloe to be alive.

    However, I do not think the storm or environmental consequences have anything to do with Chole. I feel that by saving Chole the first time max created a new timeline where the storm was imminent in this timeline and the subsequent timelines where the storm kept occuring. It was simply an event in these timelines that would occur.

    submitted by /u/astorianightlight
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E5] did I break it?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    [ALL] My opinion on 'canon'

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    I myself feel like a story should have a set start and end, but that comes into conflict with LiS2's 7 endings. So here is how I decide what I consider "canon".

    First off I understand that really there is no canon but I just can't live without feeling like the story is set in stone, at least for me.

    I base what I consider "canon" from the most popular decisions made by the players, so for example, for me it's canon that Chloe was sacraficed due to that being the most popular choice among players.

    But when we get to LiS2 it gets more complicated due to there being seven endings and each ending being effected by your previous actions. Overall the most universal decision for LiS2's ending is that Sean and Daniel surrender and Sean goes to prison. I consider that canon. But what about the choices you make previous that allow Daniel to accept the surrender and not refuse? I consider those parts of the story canon too, but all other things that happen inbetween are just un-crucial enough (not to say they weren't amazing) for me to be fine with canon or non canon.

    Why do I consider the most popular decision canon? Because more people will have this as THEIR canon, as their ending, this is what the majority of people will accept as the ending and will (if True Colors is similar to LiS2 in this respect) input the Sean+Prison ending into Life is Strange: True Colors.

    -sorry if my writing is inconsistent it's hard for me to keep my train of though when writing down things such as opinions and or big paragraphs. also i am not trying to dictate what you consider to be canon or what your playthroughs story is, it's just something i wanted to say-

    submitted by /u/LGFIVE
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Just finished the game.. so "Settling Dust" is right after the game?? and about the comics..

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Just finished the game yesterday, LOVED IT, and haven't been okay lol a masterpiece...

    But I just learned about the comics, and it's about alternate realities, right? If so, honestly I'm not interested in that, I really want to see more of the Aftermath of Arcadia Bay being destroyed. The 1st game's timeline is what I want to stick to, so apparently "Settling Dust" sticks to that right? Am I missing something???

    (Just me complaining) Why did they make multiple games, multiple comics just to summarize the story of the 1st game in one comic series? I feel if they made another Max and Chloe game and ended the story with that, we'd be all okay. Because that story is LITERALLY perfect.. Idk. Thanks. Great SubReddit!

    submitted by /u/Ok-Pitch-9582
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Which team are you on?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I'm honestly just curious. Personally, I'm #TeamBae

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Melissa0522975
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment