• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Pisshead Appears in Wavelengths Trailer!!!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Pisshead Appears in Wavelengths Trailer!!!


    [NO SPOILERS] Pisshead Appears in Wavelengths Trailer!!!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A treasure of mine from RSD 2018(?) Daughter's Music From Before The Storm

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    [ALL] True Colors has the potential to be great

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I'm not saying it could become game of the year or something, but, if the empathy power is handled well, this game can really hit different.

    Indeed, we know that one of the modern problems our society/generation is the lack of empathy and a game like this, if done right, could give a big impact on a lot of people.

    Fingers crossed.

    submitted by /u/Mango424
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LIS cast members take on an “RPG one shot” - livestream this Saturday @ 2pm PT

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] It took three weeks to get it to Miami, but it was worth the wait!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max drawing:)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Wake 'n' bake by Cendawankulat

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    [No spoilers] Try "Road 96" , if you want a similar game.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Played it fully. Insane writing/storytelling.

    Its similar to LiS 2, in the sense that you have to escape the country, because the quality of life isnt too good there. You can choose several endings, with small variations, so they are actually more than 3 endings: You can escape, change the country, and so on.

    submitted by /u/Martyrrdom
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Idk how people don’t see Max and Chloe as romantic

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    I feel like so much of it belongs on r/sapphoandherfriend, pure "gal pals" territory.

    I feel as if Max and Chloe weren't both women more people would acknowledge the undeniable romantic parts of the story. This is common in sapphic relationships, hence there being an entire subreddit for this exact thing lol. Part of me wonders if they had to tone certain things down, this was 2015 so a very different time for lgbt rep. Dontnod had to fight just for Max to be a woman so I'd imagine very blatant lgbt rep would be a hard sell. That's just my own speculation tho.

    Whenever I see people say it's only platonic I'm genuinely confused. It doesn't mean you have to like them together obviously. Also I also ship Amberprice just as much, these relationships literally can only exist separate of each other within the canon so I don't know why there is so much friction.

    I beat the game again the other day, and I agree that everything before Blackwell in Episode 3 was platonic (Chloe was flirting but idk the vibe just changes after the pool scene).

    Some things I noticed, some might be a little out of order oops sorry

    The jealous look that Chloe gives as Max is calling Warren and he asks about going to the movies, and then later and Chloe feels the need to text Warren after she asks Max to kiss her (this happens whether or not Max kisses her)

    Again the pool scene, way more of this dialogue makes more sense romantically. This is where Max and Chloe really start to open up to each other, and Chloe definitely acts softer towards Max after this" "You make me feel like I know what I'm doing."

    "You make me feel like I still have a reason to be in Arcadia Bay."

    The morning after the pool, if you talk to Chloe before changing Clothes she says "I just don't think anybody's good enough for you, besides me." And she also asks Max about dating, before this you have the part where they enter the pool through the Locker rooms and Chloe asks "boys or girls?" Obviously this has a double meaning and it's confirmed with Chloes response of "girls, ooh la la" if Max responds with "girls."

    Chloes dialogue of "who wouldn't be excited to see you" right before Max goes in and visits Kate. Idk just think it's sweet

    After Max returns from the alternate reality her journal entries are "I saw her and I wanted to kiss her beautiful pissed off face again" or she expresses regret for deciding to not kiss Chloe.

    The nightmare in episode five, where Max is sitting and watching Chloe kiss other people. The nightmare is Max's subconscious fears, so it seems she's scared of Chloe being with other people.

    Again dialogue that makes way more sense as a romance

    "I always wanted my life to be special, an adventure, but not without you."

    "You've made me smile and laugh like I haven't done in years."

    "You're my number one priority now, you're all that matters to me."

    "I'll always love you"

    And for some players a kiss

    And the final journal entry for then Bae ending "Chloe is more than just my best friend, but who knows how she sees me"

    "Seeing Chloe kiss all those people made me jealous… is that the power of friendship or love"

    Like come on lmao

    If anyone cares Hannah Telle who voices Max describes Chloe as the love of Max's life. I also believe one of the directors said "it wouldve happened eventually" when asked about pricefield

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    [All] would Max and this person be in contact?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    I'm talking about Max and Victoria in the save Chloe timeline.

    I'm my opinion Max would reach out to Victoria the second she knew she survived. Partly out of guilt and maybe feeling like she has to atone for what she did, and because Max knows her and Victoria can be friends. It's obvious that Victoria changed after the events of the first game so I'd think she'd be open to a friendship between them. She also runs the Chase Space and likes Max's photography so it's not a stretch to say she could've showed Max's work at her gallery.

    I also can't imagine how Victoria would feel after finding out about Nathan

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Although the remaster was announced a little while ago, this poster is still godly.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    [S1] do you think this person survived the storm?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Kate, we all hope so (I hope). I was thinking about it and her parents were meant to pick her up on Friday but obviously we have no idea.

    The only thing telling what time the storm started is in episode 5 at the Two Whales Max makes a comment about people eating breakfast "a few hours ago" so I would guess that it's mid afternoon when the storm begins.

    So there's a chance her parents picked her up that morning, that's what I choose to believe because it makes the ending slightly less sad

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What was the free comic book day Comic about?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    I wasnt able to find it any of my stores. I heard it was a prequel comic or has some sort of tie in to true colors so I'd like to know what it was about so I'm not missing too much.

    submitted by /u/Stellarisk
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Game ideas for next Life is Strange.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    If you were given the chance to make the next Life is Strange and it involved Rachel, Chloe, and Max(pick whichever one of them or whatever combination of them you'd like in your story), what would you make?

    submitted by /u/Leo5030
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Kylie Brown’s (Rachel Amber) voice acting in BTS

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    I need to know if someone else thought her voice acting was super plain. This sub seems to exclusively think Kylie did an amazing job and I feel like I'm going crazy cuz I just don't see (hear?) it. Her voice acting was a weak point for me, along with quite a few other characters. Not Chloe tho, Rhianna did great.

    submitted by /u/whydidisaythatwhy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I’m still a bit confused on the spirit animals

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I always thought that the butterfly was Chloe's because it was there in the bathroom when she was supposed to get shot, and in the ending where Max sacrifices Chloe, on top of the coffin.

    And I thought the doe was Rachel's because the Ghost Doe was at the Junkyard where Rachel was buried. And a lot of them came out in the save Chloe ending which I always saw as a way of Rachel being at peace.

    In BtS I thought the Crow was Williams because it is always there when Chloe had dreams/nightmares or thought about him at all.

    I know that Sean's and Daniels are of course the wolves.

    As for Max, I never knew what hers was so if someone could clear everything up for me and explain the Spirit Animals then i would be so grateful. :)

    submitted by /u/timmy-needs-cherry
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Cause of the storm theories (read post)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Max - the theory that Warren suggested, that the storm was a butterfly effect caused by Max changing time. In the main timeline it was caused by her saving Chloe, in the alternate timeline it was caused by saving William. Either way time is diverted from its set course, and the universe responds with the storm. In the bay ending Max puts time back on course and the town is saved.

    Chloe - I don't see this one suggested much, but the game does seem to hint at it. After Max saves Chloe in episode 1, Chloe is repeatedly almost (or actually) killed, she shoots herself, is run over by the train, and is shot by Jefferson. You could also include her car accident in the alternate timeline. Chloe suggests that these near-deaths are the universe's attempts to correct the timeline, fitting with the Max theory, but the timeline would still be changed from its original course if she died later. So maybe the problem isn't that time is different but that Chloe is alive, the universe is against her for whatever reason and the storm can only be stopped by her death.

    This one is kind of contradicted by the storm still happening after she is killed by Jefferson, but maybe that death was just too late to fix things. This is still the only theory to explain why Chloe keeps almost dying, unless she really is just that accident-prone.

    Nathan - this theory suggests that Nathan or the Prescott family created the storm, and that the event that stops it isn't Chloe's death specifically but Nathan's arrest for her murder. When Max saves Chloe, or in the alternate timeline, he is never arrested and so is free to create the storm. This would explain why the Prescotts have a storm bunker. There is also apparently a cut line of dialogue that is stored in the game files that suggests Nathan knew about the storm before it happened, although I haven't listened to it myself.

    Rachel - this theory is based around the scene in BTS where Rachel appears to have wind manipulation powers (when she starts the fire). Rachel wants to destroy the town because of everything that happened to her when she was there, including her death, and the only way that she can be calmed down and convinced to spare everybody is if she is reunited with Chloe in heaven. For this to happen Chloe has to die, either in the bathroom or presumably later in the game (although unlike in the Chloe theory I don't think Rachel could cause any of Chloe's other deaths).

    The other thing with this theory is that the alternate timeline is doomed, since Chloe and Rachel never had a relationship so even if Max chooses to euthanise her it's unlikely that she could calm Rachel.

    If I've misunderstood any of these theories feel free to correct me. I haven't looked into the Rachel one too much since I don't really like it but it does seem to be pretty popular among other fans, so I feel like there are probably details in that one that I've missed. Personally I'm torn between the Max and Nathan theories, the Max one ties together the two supernatural elements of the game (storm plus time travel), leaving less things unexplained, but I feel like the Nathan theory is a more satisfying answer since it allows Max to still use her power after the events of the story without risking another storm.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/given_to_the_wind
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] How does …. Lose his job?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through the first game again for the first time in a while. After Kate's suicide attempt I blamed Nathan and he got suspended. After I got David kicked out of the house and I was going through the garage I found emails saying he lost his job at Blackwell. I'm confused as to how this happened. In an email to Wells he blamed "untrustworthy students." Was he blamed for Kate anyway? Or did it have to do with the surveillance camera petition?

    submitted by /u/Loch_Ness_Monstera
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment