• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Partners in the army by Catsigma

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Partners in the army by Catsigma


    [NO SPOILERS] Partners in the army by Catsigma

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I flew over a certain town in Oregon

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] how do I turn up the graphic in BTS android? I found no graphics menu and no offense it looks terrible compare to LIS

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] We are currently holding Auditions for the Role of "Lyla Park" for our Fan Created Live Action Life is Strange 2 Series "Superwolf" — *Has to be of somewhat Asian decent and preferably live in NYC* If you are interested, you can find us on Instagram @zscenics and @sixfeetovercinema

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Me and my wife just discovered this game and we like for you guys to experience it with us. We are loving the game so far.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Little pieces of time by きょう

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    [ALL] Ranking games, characters, episodes, and more

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Best Game: Life is Strange 2 > Life is Strange > Before the Storm

    Favourite Game: Life is Strange > Life is Strange 2 > Before the Storm

    If I look at the games critically I think LiS2 is a much more consistent game than the original, which has a lot of low points, but I just connect so much with Max and Chloe's story that it will always be my favourite.

    Best Soundtrack: Before the Storm > Life is Strange > Life is Strange 2

    Best Song: Santa Monica Dream (LiS) > Burn it Down (BtS) > On Melancholy Hill (LiS2)

    One of the main issues I have with LiS2's soundtrack is that the licensed songs for the most part don't feel connected to the game the way that the first two soundtracks do. I love On Melancholy Hill but I don't think of it as a Life is Strange song, it's a Gorillaz song. Obviously Daughter's soundtrack blows the others away in this aspect.

    Best Player Character: Max (LiS) > Sean (LiS2) > Chloe (BtS)

    Best Secondary Character: Chloe (LiS) > Rachel (BtS) > Daniel (LiS2)

    I'm only looking at the characters in the games I'm ranking here. Chloe is the original is the best character in the franchise, in BtS she's great but not quite on the level of the other two protagonists.

    Best Romantic Interests: Chloe/Warren (LiS) > Rachel (BtS) > Lyla/Finn/Cassidy (LiS2)

    Best Side Characters: Before the Storm > Life is Strange 2 > Life is Strange

    I think the side characters from each episode of 2 all had the potential to be the best if they had a full game to themselves, especially the community in Away.

    Characters I wanted more of: Brody (LiS2) > Frank (BtS) > Kate (LiS)

    Best Power/Game Mechanic: Time Travel (LiS) > Telekinesis (LiS2) > Back Talk (BtS)

    Best Endings: Life is Strange 2 > Life is Strange > Before the Storm

    My favourites are Redemption in LiS2, Bay in LiS (sorry), and telling the truth in BtS. I'm ranking every ending though, and how well each variation works as a conclusion to the story.

    Best Episode: Dark Room (LiS) > Wolves (LiS2) > Brave New World (BtS)

    This was a very hard choice. I don't mean to keep putting BtS as the bottom, it's still an incredible game, this episode in particular has some of my favourite moments in the entire franchise. I just find that the other two tend to give me a better complete package, BtS is more up and down depending on if its focused on Chloe and Rachel or on the Ambers and Sera.

    Worst Episode: Roads (LiS2) > Chrysalis (LiS) > Hell is Empty (BtS)

    There are from best to worst just in case that isn't clear.

    Best Bonus: Captain Spirit (LiS2) > Farewell (BtS)

    submitted by /u/given_to_the_wind
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS2: Sean's Sketchbook 03

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Any idea what is the exact time True Colors releases?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Because I want to make a weekend out of it (food, drinking, playing, the holy three), I was thinking whether there is an exact time when the game releases, so I can potentially escape work early. I know it's on 10th of September, but what time? Midnight? And GMT-6, because Deck Nine is situated in Colorado, or GMT+9, because Square Enix is in Japan?

    Couldn't find the information anywhere, so just putting it here in case someone knows the answer.

    submitted by /u/flonc
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Character from previous games in Life is Strange: True Colours

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts? Will Life is Strange: True Colours feature characters from previous games? Perhaps adult Max and Chloe or Finn and Cassidy on their journeys. I can't wait to hear your possible ideas.

    submitted by /u/ondrej_novacek33
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange poster

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I've been a huge fan of LIS ever since its release. I find myself thinking about it a lot. So, after almost 7 years, I now want to print out the cover art (the attached image) in B1 size and frame it on my wall. My problem is that I can't find the cover art in higher resolution than 720 x 1080. It would be too blurry. Would anyone happen to have this image in higher resolution?

    submitted by /u/spuuunit
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I have a friend writing a Life is Strange x Destiny crossover!! When it’s finished I’ll be happy to share it if you guys would like to read it! It’s very good at this stage and should be finished in a week or two! Tagged for minor spoilers since Rachel is the protagonist in this.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    [S1] Why is there only one new song for Polarized?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Something that always bothered me is for every episode, we get a new ending song. But depending what ending we choose, there is one new song and one song that was reused.

    If we sacrifice Chloe, we get the song Spanish Sahara

    If we sacrifice Arcadia Bay, we get the ending 1 song Obstacles

    Okay, why did they just reuse a song from an earlier episode for the sacrifice AB ending? Seems kind of lazy to me.

    submitted by /u/dalekofchaos
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Will you play the Wavelengths DLC before the main story of Life Is Strange: True Colors?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Just wondering. Chronologically, Wavelengths is before the main story.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/gamethoughts
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Mathew Maldonado will be playing "Sean Diaz" in the Live Action Life is Strange 2 Fan Created Series "Superwolf" Directed by Zacorey Scenics! Follow for Updates, News, and More!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    [ALL] is there a discord server ?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Is there a discord server ?

    submitted by /u/32Adam23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment