• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Max Caulfield cosplay

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Max Caulfield cosplay


    [NO SPOILERS] My Max Caulfield cosplay

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] A few portraits i took in True Colors ^^

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday Ryan Lucan!!! ���� - Fanart by KitaminxArt.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] ep 1 sketch dump

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    [TC][Spoiler] The one thing I hope they improve/change in the next game is more chill down time.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    The one thing I hope they expand on/change is more chill down time moments

    One of the only issues with True Colors is I wish there was more moments of chill time with these amazing characters and especially someone like Gabe. I feel like with the type of fanbase the games have built and how it isn't being released episodically that they don't have to just smack you in the face with the plot changing moment like having Gabe die in the first episode, or having Sean and Daniels dad die in the first episode, Chloe shot in the first episode, etc.

    Idk how to properly explain this in text but I just feel like the shit hitting the fan doesn't have to always happen right in the first episodes and having more alive Gabe for example would've been nice.

    submitted by /u/Yosonimbored
    [link] [comments]

    [TC][SPOILER] Im a screenshot junkie so i figured I'd share my pics! None of these are necessarily story spoilers but they are from all chapters.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] I will be immortalizing True Colors on my Body

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I'll keep this short because I already have a whole post regarding the importance of True Colors to me.

    I have always liked the idea of a tattoo but I have never had anything that is THAT important to me to the point of immortalizing it on my body. The closest thing I cared to get was the blue butterfly from LiS1, and even that idea felt a little shaky to me. But after playing True Colors, getting Alex's shooting star is the least I can do for how important this game is to me. Tattoos are very serious to me and I'm not someone to just get any random tattoo, and the fact that I have come to this decision (I promise it's not impulse) is indicative of how much I love this game. This is also why I wanted to post this. It may be the only tattoo I ever get but I will certainly post it once I get it.

    submitted by /u/Lucalemonlord1
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] It Came!!!!Yayyy!!! ������������

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is strange true colors is such a incredible game! I loved every part of this game! Alex is such a adorable character! I can’t wait for the Wavelengths dlc on the 30th! CREDIT: @kuvshinov_ilya

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    [TC E3] Ryan is an absolute madlad!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    The guy removed usb stick without safely ejecting it first! Riley would disapprove!

    submitted by /u/JeepLV
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Would you like the dynamics of 1 gay romance + 1 straight romance to continue to be maintained in future LIS games?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Personally I like the fact that there is an option for everyone, in LIS1 Warren is a romance option even if many Pricefield fans hate this character, but it is definitely a very soft romantic option considering that the relationship of Max/Warren hardly evolves or has relevance unlike Max/Chloe relationship (although they have their sweet moments I guess), then in BTS logically the only romantic option is Rachel, in LIS2 we have Finn and Cassidy... To be honest, I didn't like neither of them as romance and I would have preferred a romantic option with Lyla who has more history with Sean than either of those 2, and finally LIS: TC has been the most balanced game in terms of romance, both options Ryan and Steph both feel like the "correct" option to the point that Steph and Ryan are also very good friends with each other and don't hold a grudge for eachother if Alex chooses one of them, there came a point in the game where I even thought "Damn, what would Ryan and Steph say if Alex proposed to be a throuple or polyamorous?". That is my opinion, I think that the dynamic of the player choosing if the main character is gay, straight, bi, etc... should be maintained, in fact why limit it to only 2 love interests per game? why not 4 love interests?

    submitted by /u/Aria_Flair99
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] just a little reference i found <33

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This finally arrived in the mail today! ❤

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Which one is your favourite?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    [TC][NO SPOILERS] Appreciation thread for the awesome voice acting & animations!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    My favourite part of True Colours is that everything feels just so natural. Especially the voice acting & face animations are really on another level compared to the last games.

    Maybe because it's so focused on emotions now, but this is the first game where I noticed all the little expressions on people's faces (like being uneasy, not expecting something, being attracted etc) - yet it's not overplayed. You can probably read how characters are feeling even without the color "auras".

    It's even more impressive because Deck Nine apparently had to ship recording equipment to each actor's home due to COVID. There are some photos in this article: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-06-26-performance-capture-in-the-era-of-remote-working

    submitted by /u/AcrobaticRemove
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Just finished playing Life is Strange 3, and I have chills now. From the cinematography to the music to the characters, it was absolutely fantastic!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] If there was a Life is Strange Anime, I'd totally watch it.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I turned the new LoFi is Strange: True Colors video into a wallpaper engine wallpaper!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I turned the new LoFi is Strange: True Colors video into a wallpaper engine wallpaper that moves!

    Feel free to use it here:

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2602009019

    submitted by /u/AMACarter
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I knew that pose from somewhere....

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Will there ever be a LiS game that matches the magic of first season?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Just finished True Colors and i can't stop wondering that despite it being a desent narrative- driven game, neither this one nor season two doesn't have even one tenth of the impact that Max and Chloe's story had.

    Truly, what made first season so magical that same developers fail to reimagine it again?

    submitted by /u/KP1111111
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Who was your favourite female pairing?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Sorry if I missed any!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PatientDoor4996
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] has anyone purchased this? is it worth the money?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by Red Borowski

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS2: Sean's Sketchbook 07

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    [TC E1] Small comfort

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I've watched this back a few times, and a somewhat comforting thought came to me. At the end of his life, the last thing Gabe really saw was his sister, looking alive and vibrant and content. Finding a place in the life he'd worked very hard to bring her to and set in front of her. It's not much, but it's not nothing either.

    submitted by /u/StormofCretins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment