• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Max, never Maxine by Leandro Franci

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Max, never Maxine by Leandro Franci


    [NO SPOILERS] Max, never Maxine by Leandro Franci

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Fresh ink for my LiS sleeve. So happy with how this is coming together.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Rachel's Breath, small drawing by me.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    [ALL] Don't leave me Chloe by Reikayr

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My attempt at creating Max in Fallout 4

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    [ALL] Saving the ones you love by Reikayr

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Finally started with my LiS Tattoo

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I could play episode one over and over again. It just has so much charm to it. Anyone else feel like this?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    [ALL] just wondering...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    In the farewell episode from bts you learn that chloes favorite animal is an otter and in the pool scene in lis ep 3 when max jumps in chloe says "looks like there is an otter in my water" anyone else notice that? Thought it was kinda sweet and another tiny hint that she loves max as more than a friend, seems like she is saying max is her favorite person.

    submitted by /u/NoNameBro21
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Oh Warren, I really love you

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Another sketch of Nathan Prescott that I was doodling on holiday this year. More of a different style than my last. Not very polished but—

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    [ALL] Looking for a particular fanfic

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    So I'm looking for one that I've read, but can't remember. I remember a couple scenes, one of them is where Jefferson is interrogating max in class, but then Rachel stops him by touching his leg with her's and saves max from answering.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JackAshwell1
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] Life is strange 2 menu music

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    Does anybody know what it is? I'm not sure if it plays every time you're at the menu but the last 2 times I've been on the menu it has.

    It also plays during some points in the game, usually when an important story event is happening from memory.

    Shazam doesn't seem to have a clue and I couldn't find it on the spotify playlist soundtrack.

    submitted by /u/JDx160
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] looking for a specific fanfiction

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    I remember it being a 1 chapter story happening after the storm went over Arcadia Bay. Max wad sheltered in a gym hall that became a shelter for the victims of the storm. Max somewhat became friends with Victoria and had chats with Chloe, Kate, Chloe's mom and others. Iirc it ended with Victoria leaving by chopper that landed on the roof of the hall. Max and Chloe soon left after in Chloe's truck into the unknown.

    Please dont recommend me any LiS 2 things, or BtS or any other things. Only game i have played YET is LiS 1 and last time i played it is somewhere to a year and a half ago

    submitted by /u/00798351
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] "Would you be so kind to fall in love with me?"

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    [ALL] I think it's kinda sad that nobody seems to want to talk about the comics anymore

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    I heard Life is Strange #9 is already out but I don't see any posts about it all here.

    submitted by /u/murasyid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment