• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Got my new wheels boi" by EvYLB

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Got my new wheels boi" by EvYLB


    [NO SPOILERS] "Got my new wheels boi" by EvYLB

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe and Rachel by Xiuky

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A simple wallpaper for your phone

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Think I caught Chloe’s butterfly in New Horizons

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My art isn't anywhere as good as that of the other artists on here, but I wanted to share anyway! This is also one of my first attempts at digital art.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] urgent! imperative! looking for a fanfic!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    TL;DR: looking for an obscure Pricefield fanfiction written in the second person. i remember barely anything, but i originally found the link in the comments of an old fanart post on this sub. any help appreciated

    there's this Pricefield fanfiction i've been looking for ever since i unfortunately lost the link a year or two ago; it was written in the second person ("you"), with every chapter alternating between being written to Max or Chloe (one chapter to Max, next chapter to Chloe, next to Max, etc.) by an unnamed narrator. i remember it being on an obscure HTML site (so probably not ao3 or ff) where it was in something that looked like the Courier font?

    it was a first meeting AU and told the story of Max and Chloe's developing romance. it was a rather fluffy piece, but it had this almost melancholy (nostalgic? wistful?) tone throughout the whole thing i thought was beautiful.

    some vague recollections: i remember a lot of snow (or at least, a winter setting), a skate park, and a "Chloe, please kiss me already." as far as i remember, there was no time travel or Jeffershit. i've read too much fanfiction, though, so i may be mixing up details there. i know for a fact it was in the second person, though. that's the only thing i'm sure of.

    i also remember there being a piece of fanart for it posted on this sub many moons ago. the comment section of that post is where i originally found the link to the fic. though i remember absolutely nothing about the art. early-onset Alzheimer's?

    the chances of anyone knowing what i'm talking about are slim, but any help (links, fanart, blood splatter patterns, witnesses) would be greatly appreciated. this is a critical, momentous operation. the future of humanity depends on it.

    and i have a pinecone collection. it's yours if you find the fic.

    submitted by /u/NerdOnACorner
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I was playing Death and Taxes when I stumbled upon this clever easter egg.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    [S2 E5] Older Chloe portrait by Teresa Bernini

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just finished the game and i have a question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    I don't write in english very often so there would be some mistakes, don't blast me please. Two days ago i finished this masterpiece of a game but since then i constantly am in a kind of sad mood and even if the soundtrak makes me more sad i can't stop playing it. Now my questions is: is this a normal reaction to the game or am i the only one in this situation?

    submitted by /u/traitanti
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Should i try Before The Storm?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Like the title suggests should i try before the storm i recently finished LIS1 and i dont think i would get over it soon.

    Thats why im doubting if i should play bts because i dont if i can play Chloe all alone without Max.Is it too depressing or too emotional and is it worth it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/lastdyingbreed_01
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] [S2] I would like to live more about the Sean's teenager life before the accident. What do you think?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    At the beginning of the game you can see things in the Sean's bedroom and listen to his thoguhts, yes. But I would like to live more about the friendship with Lyla, the LAN parties, the meetings at the skate park, cigarettes 'n talking with Lyla and family daily routine. Sean's life in general. The thing that after the accident his own life changes makes me feel a little bit sad and.. empty? And you can only imagine how his life was before the terrible accident.

    submitted by /u/pulcinator
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] How LIS2's soundtrack influenced my expectations for the ending(s)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    This might not be anything new, I'm sure others have thought this already, but I just wanted to get it out of my head, so decided to post them here. Sorry it's so long, hopefully it's not too boring a read! Here goes;

    Music is important in all media as it tells the player/audience how they should feel about what they're experiencing, it cannot be understated how important a role music plays in this. I've been listening to both the Life Is Strange 2 score and soundtrack a lot since finishing the game and I've decided that the music was a huge part of why the games bittersweet (at best) endings caught me completely off guard.

    Because of this, it is one of the most powerful video game scores I've ever experienced.

    TL;DR - The score carries such a feeling of hope in almost every track that I was sure a happy ending was possible. More than any other video game I've played, the music was so powerful that it was able to completely fool me and therefore, blindside me with the games ending(s).

    A lot of the licensed music is quite upbeat, but the score particularly carries an underlying theme of hope throughout most of the tracks, a feeling that although times are bad right now, things will get better in the end. The tracks tend to work towards a more upbeat ending that feels like you've come through the worst of it and turned a corner. I'm positive that this was Jonathan Morali's intention and this made me sure that there was light at the end of the tunnel and that it would be possible to get a nice, happy ending to the Diaz brothers story.

    I'm sure plenty of video games have done this with their music before, however I feel like others I've listened to (which is a lot) have a bit more of a balance between happy and sad tracks, whereas LIS2's tends to have a positive spin in almost every one. I feel like the music pushes the hope aspect so much that it was able to completely subvert my expectations for the ending. I didn't expect a perfect happy ending, but definitely thought there would be better outcomes than there were.

    If the game had had more of a balanced score, I think I would have forseen that the ending would be more bittersweet. That would have been a huge shame as I think the shock at the ending(s) is what has made this game so amazing and impactful to me.

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/TheDeeT
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Someone on the national news put a bunch of LiS1 and LiSBtS tracks over a montage that was being aired. Now I'm going back to Arcadia Bay. Dontcha just love nostalgia?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Gonzalo Martin Just Won BAFTA Games Award For "Performer In A Leading Role" - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! (Possibly highest accolade for game actors!)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment