• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I collect vinyls and I finally got my hand on the vinyls from both games to match my tattoo

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I collect vinyls and I finally got my hand on the vinyls from both games to match my tattoo


    [NO SPOILERS] I collect vinyls and I finally got my hand on the vinyls from both games to match my tattoo

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    [ALL] Daniel Diaz by Rogishin

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Victoria Chase by TC.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Santa Monica Dream

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A moment of calm by Artpaipost

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    [ALL] Finshed again, Empty again

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Another playthrough of season one complete and that feeling in my stomach's come right back to haunt me for the next month or so.

    Does anyone else get that feeling?

    It's hard to describe what it is, what it feels like but I'll try.

    It's the feeling like you're missing something or you want more even though there's nothing else to be had. You just want more. It's like a hole and everything feels like it might fill that hole but all indulging in it does is make that hole feel even bigger.

    It's weird, I've never really had the drive to play through an entire game start to finish as much as I have with this game and every time I finish them (S1/BtS/S1 and BtS) I always end up back here at square one. That feeling coming back to me. Making me think the same things all over again, feel the same feelings.

    Until I come back. And the thoughts and feelings are gone. It's like I'm at peace for a time and then the credits roll.

    It's all an endless loop.

    Anyway, I suppose I should stop rambling. I just want to know if anyone has those same sort of indescribable feelings and thoughts.

    And hey, on the off chance you do, I don't suppose you'd know how to alleviate those? Because right now, I don't think listening to the game ambience on repeat is helping all that much.

    submitted by /u/e13373x0du5
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] What ending did you pick?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [All] ah shit, here we go again.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment