• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The Blueberry by TazmynBurt

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The Blueberry by TazmynBurt


    [NO SPOILERS] The Blueberry by TazmynBurt

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "Milk Tabs" A Pricefield oneshot

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/24743371

    Max Caulfield, a gifted art and photography student, is about to embark on a new chapter in her life: studying abroad. How will her girlfriend, Chloe Price, deal with this change? Will their love survive thousands of miles and months of separation?

    submitted by /u/escherlat
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe attempt #2! I think I did good for a 14 year old!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    [ALL] Requesting feedback on tattoo design (first run)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I have been working with an illustrator on creating some tattoo designs for me based on my experiences with Life is Strange. They were kind enough to create 5 different images for me and I would love your feedback!

    The theme of the design is based on the core symbols found in S1; the Polaroid, the doe, the lighthouse, and the butterfly. I'm hoping the tattoo will go on my right forearm.

    Any feedback you can provide would be wholeheartedly appreciated. This can include what you like or do not like about them, if other elements should be included (i.e., the Storm), and if the coloring works.

    Link to Illustrations

    PS - The text on these will most likely be changed to 'Partners in Time'.

    Thank you so very much!

    submitted by /u/TheInsaneDump
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Camera Models in Life is Strange 1?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    The only thing I can say for certain is Jefferson using a Hasselblad H5D (others have postulated that it's a H3D - but that's wrong since the H5D is like Jefferson's Camera white and was released much closer to the games initial launch. What I'm really curious is about what cameras other characters use. In the first chapter when you look through open tabs on Victoria's Phone you see a lime green site she was shopping cameras on, the focus of the site (get it) being a camera priced at over 5000$. I was not yet able to identify that model sadly but the price tag makes me think it's a Leica? Sadly I can't find an image of that. I think only Leicas full frame mirrorless cameras reach that high for body only - I don't think the camera was medium format because it didn't appear as bulky as they tend to be. In Nathan's room (I think) we see a little pile of cameras. One having a very old silver and black design - which leads me to thinking it might be one of those mirrorless fuji entry level models everyone was so hyped over a few years back - but I'm not sure - could also be a regular old film camera but I wouldn't pin Nathan of all people as a film guy... What do you think?

    submitted by /u/GammaNumerix
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Got my Sean Diaz hoodie today, I love it ����

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My fan art of our favorite Kate Marsh! �� Ig: @ayra.project00 ✨Twitter: @AYRA_00

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Caulfield by me

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Started my 2nd playthrough, your welcome to join :)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Started my 2nd playthrough, your welcome to join :)

    Hi guys, my first post here :)

    Lately I've started a new YouTube channel, but since i've played all LIS games before, I decided to start a 2nd playthrough on my channel, of all those games (1/2/BTS/Captain Spirit).

    Your most welcome to join the party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7MA9SFQVW4

    https://preview.redd.it/kjme2z4ws7551.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=085128c120349448d791442200ccbd3a3b8193ee

    submitted by /u/Raphael_B25
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max sketch i did ! �� Ig: @ayra.project00 ✨Twitter: @AYRA_00

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    [S1] Just finished the last chapter of Life is Strange 1. I feel like this is what kate wanted to do throughout the entire game.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is strange 2 - Chapter 5 not on the physcial disc. Am I the only one upset with this?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    So yeah I got both life is strange 1 and before the store digital. Because I became such a big fan of them I bought them again physical. For the collection and for the fact I could lend out these games to people who would never think of buying them just based on the title and it being not a standard pewpew game or so.

    So naturally I waited and enver played an episode of life is strange 2 untill the physical game came out. Got that and I was surprised that Episode 5 is not on the disc.

    But stuff like that has happened before. Just look at spyro trilogy. Only the first game on there and you need to download the rest.

    But here comes the big flaw/error/rip-off. Unlike with for example spyro where the disc on it's own gives you acces/the right to download the other 2 games. Life is strange 2 disc does not allow you to download episode 5. No there is a one time use seperate code in the box.

    Why in the world would they do it like that. If you think about it now I basically got life is strange 2 physical, but only epsode 1-4 and episode 5 I got digital. At that point I might as well just got it completely digital. But no now when I want to replay it I need the disc and download the last episode seperately, but only with that account that redeemed the code. I can never share this game with friends. Reselling it is also out of the door, not that I am planing to.

    But I just feel ripped of. When I buy something physical I understand that in this day and age not all content is on the disc. But at least the disc acts as a key to get everything. But not here... What where they thinking...

    submitted by /u/majoraswrath360
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LeAvE Me AloNE sEAn !!!!! (Fan art by me -> �� Ig: @ayra.project00 ✨Twitter: @AYRA_00)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    [ALL] Stephen’s computer tabs. (Theory in the comments)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment