• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Old picture taken before my tattoo was finished. Found this beautiful shirt online

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Old picture taken before my tattoo was finished. Found this beautiful shirt online


    [NO SPOILERS] Old picture taken before my tattoo was finished. Found this beautiful shirt online

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe and Alice Having Fun

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] another picture of my max cosplay! i LOVE max so much!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Pixel Art of Lighthouse by GeorgeRayire(me)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Gengenkob

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    [S2] made away in the Sims :))

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "Max, thanks for coming out to see me." - Art by ไปŠ่ŒใจใŠ

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Is it worth it???

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    yesterday i played the first episode and i enjoyed it a lot!! really liked the storyline and stuff. but i'm wondering if it's worth the cost.. should i spend my money on the next episodes? why? why not?

    thanks :))

    submitted by /u/penguinlikeswater
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]Chapters 3 & 4 of Chloe and the Beast are up!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Hurray for hitting deadlines!

    I've been thrilled with how positive the response to this fic has been and I hope everyone enjoys the new chapters! I've already got more LiS fics in the works for after this wraps up, so I hope you'll all enjoy those as well when their time comes.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS inspired me to become a game developer. Now my game, Wicked Willow, has launched!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS inspired me to become a game developer. Now my game, Wicked Willow, has launched!

    Like so many of you, I fell in love with Life is Strange right away. The amazing storytelling, lovable characters, and sense of consequentialism were spellbinding. So much so that I decided I needed to make my own game, inspired by my love of LiS. Well, I am proud to announce that after 2 long years, that game, Wicked Willow, is finally here.

    https://reddit.com/link/gxkbpu/video/0d53v38yv7351/player

    Wicked Willow is my attempt to re-create what I love about Life is Strange in a visual novel format, as well as improving upon it as best as I can. It's still a magical realism setting, but I've changed the way the choices work. Instead of a mostly linear story, Wicked Willow has 8 branching plot paths, which lead to completely divergent plotlines and endings. (I recorded a short video if you want to learn more about my game design philosophy.)

    More info on Wicked Willow (from the Steam Page):

    "If they call me wicked for following my heart, then so be it."

    You're Willow, a wicked witch, trying to make her way in the world in 1993. Who is Willow?

    She's a judgy vegan. An Atheist who says she wears a cross "ironically." A sad soul with a tragic past. A brush with death has awakened Willow's powers, but don't expect her attitude to improve.

    Along for the journey is Avery, Willow's environmentalist best friend, Xarsi, a nun-turned-succubus, Tanya, a self-appointed mentor with a secret past, and Lydia, an Evangelical Christian whose cheery attitude puts her on Willow's bad side.

    Also, there's a talking cat named Shadow. He never shuts up.

    Choose your Path

    Avery has just been denied coverage for liver-saving medication. What do you do? Try to heal Avery yourself? Use your magic to change the insurance forms? Or maybe you don't want to use your powers. If you ask Avery to move in, then you could share on rent and Avery could afford the pills...

    In Wicked Willow, the story is the star. There are no stat meters to juggle, no annoying failstates, no tedious puzzles, and no parsing through spoiler-laden guides to find the "true" ending. You will never think "what do they want me to say here?" when presented with a choice. Instead, every choice is equally valid and can be experienced and enjoyed on its own terms, with its own consequences.

    What's more, every choice in Wicked Willow causes a new branch in the story, leading to 8 unique plot paths.

    LGBT Themes

    Be honest, doesn't being a queer witch sound totally... wicked?

    Many of the characters and romance opportunities in Wicked Willow span across the LGBTQ community, as the story tackles topics ranging from sexual repression to gender identity to conversion therapy. Wicked Willow is set in 1993, during the time when the community was just coming out of the shadows.

    Features

    • Full Voice Acting
    • 75k word script with 8 branching paths and endings
    • Animated Cutscenes
    • Original Soundtrack
    • Unlockable "Choice Map" to help find all routes
    • Unlockable Gallery

    Please let me know what you think of Wicked Willow! Thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/TF_Wright
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] ✧˖° rocketeer ✧˖° life is strange animatic - This need to be Reposted for those who haven't seen it. Devastatingly touching ...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    [ALL]And All This Time I Thought She Destroyed This Photo...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    [No spoilers] Created a Memoji of Max

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Do my choices from Life is Strange episode 1 have an impact on episode 2?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    i played episode 1 on steam, and later bought all of the episodes on sale on gog, i want to go to episode 2 without having to play episode 1 again, if i just skip episode 1 will it have an impact on episode 2? thanks

    submitted by /u/ImQuietGhost
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] The intro to LIS2 hits so hard

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    With everything that's going on with black lives matter, the intro to this game it's so hard and it's a strong reminder that situations like that can happen any day and at any time... let's keep fighting and we will make a change. Just started replaying ep1 and had to mention this somewhere. Stay safe guys

    submitted by /u/captainbubbaloo
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Stuck in the Diner prediction chapter in episode 2(Lis)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I just started Lis and I get this glitch where whenever you try to tell Chloe what's gonna happen in the next 30 seconds no cutscene plays just her saying I got the first three correct and the last prediction about the cockroach on the jukebox wrong,all I found about it online is a single thread from steam about it and I tried every single solution recommended there(i.e Restart game,Reinstall game,Restart chapter,Start new game) at this point I might quit but I don't want to since the story is so interesting,any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Datxreaper
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What is your favorite canon or semi-canon ship of LIS?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Feel free to tell me why there're your favorite or what other fanon ships you like or just anything about them. I know there are many others but these are playable options, ill do a fanon one next.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Artaco1014
    [link] [comments]

    [S2]Hidden meaning of "Into the woods"?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Hello guys! English is my second language and today I discovered an idiom "out of the woods", that means "out of danger or difficulty". I instantly got an idea about "Into the woods" theme, which has an opposite meaning, because Sean and Daniel are in danger and difficulty.

    submitted by /u/ieronim_price
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment