• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Coffee by The Hill feat. Max sketch by me

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Coffee by The Hill feat. Max sketch by me


    [NO SPOILERS] Coffee by The Hill feat. Max sketch by me

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max, Chloe, Kate, Rachel, Warren, Nathan, Victoria and Mark in live action (edit by myself)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Just managed to snag a limited edition of LIS

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    No one in my real life would probably care so I'm posting it here (where you also probably don't care but at least it's the right place for the post), but I'm ecstatic that I just won (on ebay) a limited edition ps4 version of LIS for a pretty good price.

    Never seen what's inside the art book so excited to see that and also to own the sound track, physically. I played the ps3 version when it came out so graphics weren't as good but debating whether or not to play it again. I kind of have a thing where I don't play games I loved again so I don't spoil my memory of them but I've never actually played a game I loved again to see if this would happen? I have a week off from work this week so it would be the perfect time to play again...

    submitted by /u/kellylc
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] What are y’all thoughts on Victoria? I actually liked her a lot lmao.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    her character was kinda entertaining for me lol

    submitted by /u/mojolite
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I love this spot. Looks so peaceful.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Joyce, David, William & Principal Wells in live action (edit by myself)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    [S1] Marking as spoiler because I found a connection to LIS1 in another game (Spoiler warning for both games)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    So I have been doing my second playthrough of The Last of Us Part II going for the platinum trophy. I get to the part of the game right around the middle where you play through a flashback with a character named Abby. She is running around a forest looking for her dad. When she finds him they walk around talking and what not. But the entire time I was sitting there and listening to her dad talk and for some reason his voice made me...uneasy? I couldn't quite put my finger on why though, so I kept replaying the cutscene. And then it hit me. IT'S FUCKING MARK JEFFERSON... same voice actor different game but I heard the voice and couldn't shake that slimy feeling that Jefferson left with his damn dark room... Crazy.

    submitted by /u/KS_BaZiNGa
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life is Strange 1 was originally going to be eight episodes. Would that have been too long?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Now, supposedly, some material was left on the cutting room floor. But enough for three more full-length episodes--especially when you consider that episode five was cut down as well?

    It's speculative, of course. But I wonder sometimes how many episodes would lead to the series dragging.

    submitted by /u/TychoBrandt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment