• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] Chloe and Rachel cosplay by CheshireCatA

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] Chloe and Rachel cosplay by CheshireCatA


    [ALL] Chloe and Rachel cosplay by CheshireCatA

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] "Jeez, ever heard a thing called knock Chloe?" - Art by Bluesman

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Im a Leo, meow ��. Third picture of my "Life is Strange cosplay pictures" series :D previous was Max and Chloe, you can check them on my profile

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by To-ru

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]MAX(made with blender)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] When Max said “Life is Weird”.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] SE should finally announce something within the next two months.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    There's also something coming from Deck Nine Studios, which previously developed a well-received prequel to the character-driven superpowered young adult adventure franchise "Life is Strange."

    The rest of the article can be found HERE

    p.s. Nothing today yet. I checked :D

    submitted by /u/PaveltheWriter
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] So I made a Chloe Price outfit board

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    [S1 E2] Just finished it. Am so god damn emotionally fucked

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I have had this game for a while but decided I should play games i dont have 1000 hours in for once. I fucked up horribly because i started to panic with Kate and was so nervous for her to jump. I didnt even know you could tale pictures of the incident between David and Kate!!! I didnt know so much since playing on control is a lil woosy for me as i was looking around.

    Theres so much i wish i knew but thats the point of the game right? Still need a damn breather from what I just witnessed and what i wanna scream about because I saw the decisions made.

    Lets see where this journey will take me I guess. Fuck

    submitted by /u/CrystalAsuna
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I wasn't expecting 40GB.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Episode Four not installing on Xbox One

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Anyone had issues with Episode 4 of the first Life is Strange game not installing for Xbox One? I purchased the whole game from the store and installed the first three episodes ASAP but stopped at four since it kept coming up with an error. Left it until I was actually up to that part and tried installing again, and it still wouldn't work. I tried installing episode five and that worked just fine, so I believe it's not my console that is having the issue... anyone experience a similar thing with this game?

    submitted by /u/_soulkitchen
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] Chasemarsh - PROTECT THIS BUN!! /Vic joins the Kate defense squad (by jennlso)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just finished Life is Strange 2.... anyone also feel like they need therapy after finishing any LiS game??

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    These games have endings that are bittersweet and beautiful and man are they depressing in a Covid world ... just had to get that out there haha.

    submitted by /u/Scwewywabbit
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max & Chloe genderbend by Tal Karp Rudin

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    [ALL] Looking for a specific Chasefield fanfic.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Ok so I've been searching for forever for this thing. I'm pretty sure it was on Ao3 but filters give me nothing.

    In the fic, Victoria meets Max in Seattle when Max is visiting the Chase Space gallery. They start hanging out, and get together. There's some Chloe and Rachel drama later on, but not the focus of hhe story.

    Anyone able to help me out?

    submitted by /u/Ordinary_Amount_9840
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment