• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Ariderion’s (killer) Cosplay, face-morphed with some game play pic to make a “real life” Chloe.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Ariderion’s (killer) Cosplay, face-morphed with some game play pic to make a “real life” Chloe.


    [NO SPOILERS] Ariderion’s (killer) Cosplay, face-morphed with some game play pic to make a “real life” Chloe.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Astri Lohne

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    [ALL] "Hey Sean, let me see" "Nope~" by Soltia

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Nintendo Switch Lite Concepts | Here are six designs inspired by the protagonists and deuteragonists of the Life is Strange series

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    [ALL]Your favorite sequence in LIS universe

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    For me it's the end of Awake episode in Before the Storm. Combination of raw emotions of Rachel and Chloe and hella powerful music sets me on fire every time. Plus, i love the outro when we see the fire from the eye of other residents of Arcadia. Symbolism is great too.

    What about you? And why?

    submitted by /u/KP1111111
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]Life is strange:After the storm Trailer

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    [S1] Sharing my Final Thoughts About the Game

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    [S2 E3][NSFW-ish] Turn a blind eye (by me)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Does anyone know where I could get tabs for zen 2?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    In before the storm during the farewell episode zen 2 plays and I really like the sound of it but nobody has tabs. Does anyone have them?

    submitted by /u/soapy06
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] When should play Cpt.Spirit?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    So my bud played LiS and BtS and fallen in love with both... also loving Max, Chloe and Rachel.. duh! Now is tine for him to play lis2 and Cpt.Spirit but i don't know if he should play it before LiS2 episode 2 or before lis2 episode 1? What's your suggestion for him to have the wow effect!

    submitted by /u/Sirlight85
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A conversation I had with my friend, might make an article on this. I seriously recommend reading the comics

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    [S2] Siblings and endings survey

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I am doing a survey to see how people with siblings vs people without siblings and the different types of relationships you have with siblings affect people's perception of the different endings in LiS2. If you could please fill it out when you get a chance that would be awesome! I will accept responses until the end of October 3rd. After that I will make another post sharing some of the results. Thanks for taking the time to fill this out!

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQVnv3MfEEst8lVEleizE1PQQin1xoDWl2rD2gkJVv9w2Kew/viewform?usp=sf_link

    submitted by /u/Feral_Lynx7
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Small update regarding Dontnod’s future within the Life is Strange franchise.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Can someone who has read the comics respond? Genuine questions.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hi, so I'm thinking if I should get the 50 dollar box set of the comics because I'm a huge fan of the LIS franchise. I just have a few questions.

    1) Is the comic book storyline an alternate timeline? 2) Is the comic book story canon? 3) Does reading the the comic books give you the same vibes as playing the games? (i.e. character personalities, mood, setting, tone of the storytelling) 4) Rate the comics from a scale of 1 - 10!

    Thanks for helping out a fellow fan! <3

    submitted by /u/josephkyaw
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I Love Playin' With Fire and Rachel. Do They Go?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/HvHQuzzo3NU She Loves Playin' with fire. Rachel is known to be a firestarter. Does this classic Runaways song, I Love Playin' With Fire, mesh well with Rachel Amber at all? Let me know.

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Me and my editor friend decided to collaborate, so we fused The Walking Dead and Life Is Strange 2 into one edit! I think we did phenomenal!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment