• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] This reminded me of the spot by the lighthouse from LIS1

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] This reminded me of the spot by the lighthouse from LIS1


    [NO SPOILERS] This reminded me of the spot by the lighthouse from LIS1

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Two different pictures of max without her blue hair this time. I also used two different styles in each one to try something new.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Lofi study girl Max Caulfield chill mix (animated with music) [OC]

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I tried to draw one of Sean's sketches

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "Inches" - artwork by me

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS 2 EP2 free Spirits final piano

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy fluffy bun-bun time (by me)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    [ALL]The Butterfly Effect and its creative uses

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This photo makes no sense, right? Guess the devs didn't decide on the young Chloe hair until later.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm playing episode 2 of Life is strange 2!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm playing episode 2 of Life is strange 2!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [ALL] That made my stomach sink.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Like many of you, I'm sure, this game is a light in the darkness. I adore the characters, the journey and the feelings. I've played it through at least 15 times, i still love every second of it.

    Then, one day, I decided to do a "shitty" play-through. I've definitely tried every decision combination in my tenure of this game. However, I have never been able to bring myself to let Kate die. Well, I just did. I'll let you guys fill in the rest...

    submitted by /u/ofgraveimportance
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Hey I want some fan fics

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any good fan fics? I would love to start reading some because I love the game so much and can't get enough. Leave them down below, it would mean a lot.

    submitted by /u/BreezyBandit363
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] SQUARE ENIX account not confirming!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I get the email through but the link takes me nowhere, any advice?

    submitted by /u/Avalez_
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Rachel Anne based off of Sunday Blombergh?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Life Is Strange Rachel EDIT: Amber Based off of Sunday Blombergh?

    Hey all, I have never played this game, but a girl on Tik Tok is the daughter of Sunday Blombergh, a lady that was murdered by her ex husband and father of her daughter's family, leaving her daughter all alone. The dad of Isabella, the daughter, as well as his parents murdered Sunday brutally and then threw her in the woods. You can look into the details if you can stomach it.

    She was young and very gorgeous. It's clear that her Missing poster is a little too similar to that of Rachel Anne from Life Is Strange.

    There's other references in the game to pirate stars, which Sunday called her daughter, "Shooting Star Super Hero Pirate", as well as a Pirate themed game as the presenting to LIG. And others i'm sure that I don't know the specifics of because I haven't played. But I might to just learn.

    I just want to know why? Why do these developers care so much about this lady who was killed? So many women and people are, why her? It seems a little invasive and creepy, but I need to know why the developers were so encompassed by this woman that they wrote a whole 2 games about her life.

    As far as I know Isabella has not ever been contacted by them, she has learned about it via searching for more information about her mother.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ocj98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment