• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [S1 E3] I am Playing the Game for the First Time and I Just Had to Screenshot This

    Life Is Strange | [S1 E3] I am Playing the Game for the First Time and I Just Had to Screenshot This


    [S1 E3] I am Playing the Game for the First Time and I Just Had to Screenshot This

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A moment of calm by Jennifer So

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Dontnod Opens New Studio To Work On "Brand-New IP"

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The Daguerrean Process

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The Daguerrean Process

    So I've recently completed LiS1 and really enjoyed it; lots of emotions and thoughts which I won't get deep into since I've already posted about it just more than a week ago.

    Anyways, what I wanted to say is this. I'm a college student and one of the courses that I am currently taking is about movies. In the lecture that was held just a few days after I finished the game was about the different technologies that gave birth to early cinema including photography. Then the professor explained the concept of the daguerreotype or, as we know it, the Daguerrean process. As soon as heard him say it, I could recall the scene from the game from the back of my head.

    This may not be totally related to the theme of this subreddit, but I thought that it was a funny coincidence that I wanted to share it here.

    Has anyone else had a similar experience? I'd like to know.

    This is from one of the lecture slides. I had to blur out the rest of the text for copyright reasons.

    submitted by /u/brian6145
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Should I get beyond the storm before life is strange 2

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Im nearing my ending of my life is strange 1 gameplay and Im curious if I should get play the prequel before life is strnage 2. I don't have much money to spend so I can only get one game. Should I skip before the storm for now or go to life is strange 2

    submitted by /u/Skullkiid_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] The Owl House x LiS

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] New Streamer playing Life is Strange 2 at 19:30 BST!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Hi guys, not sure if i'm allowed to self promo ( I checked the rules and couldn't see anything about it!) I'm very new to streaming and would appreciate if anyone came to hang out later on today, i'll be streaming/playing Life is Strange 2 for the first time. Come hang out later and try not to spoil! http://www.twitch.tv/KillroyTTV?sr=a Thanks anyone that reads this!

    submitted by /u/WilliamsD93
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Bi Visibility Day! ������ by EvYLB

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    [ALL] Just played through LIS2 for the first time

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Wow, I loved LIS1 and BTS, but honestly liked 2 a lot more. I think the sibling factor played a big part, felt more relatable to me. I got the Surrender ending where Daniel goes along with it and damn did I tear up a bit. Definitely gonna replay soon. Any recommendations for what ending I should go for next?

    submitted by /u/TomGun_1994
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Thinking about creating a philosophical article about Life is Strange

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I have just finished my first playthrough of the first LiS game and it has philosophically affected me. I am like motivated to write a philosophical analysis of this game (as I am also on my second year of studying Philosophy at my school), and I probably want to discuss about the question of what if we could rewind time or something, or if alternate realities exist. Anybody have ideas of where to start with?

    submitted by /u/jediknight_2k01
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Any more fan fictions?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys you guys all hit me up with some great fan fictions and I really enjoyed them. I just read silent voices which I really loved. Do you guys have any for me. My only thing is I don't want them to revolve around Victoria.

    submitted by /u/BreezyBandit363
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E1]A Reunion Like No Other�� BlackHell Ep4

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/jntdgfBprUs Max and Chloe found each other in the midst of a alarming situation. They collide after half a decade. They'll never fade🦋 Watch me react to their Reunion in Episode 4 of BlackHell.

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment