• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] "Selfies" by me

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] "Selfies" by me


    [No Spoilers] "Selfies" by me

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I can’t be the only one that thinks that Max has the most adorable run/jog.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:26 PM PST

    [ALL] [S1] strange feelings (no pun intended)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    ngl i'm a mostly introverted person but something about part 1 made me feel really sad after watching the endings no other game has never even come close to making me feel this way also i'm bummed max and chloe don't exist

    submitted by /u/abelm3404
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Custom Desktop Wallpaper I made (Original Art Piece by Jeff Langevin)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    [ALL][Repost] Reflecting on time (by me)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:05 AM PST

    [S1] This game is literally healing me, emotionally

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:14 AM PST

    I'm kind of going through a rough patch right now. Therapy helps, and so do the people who are close to me. Now I am re-playing the game (first season) for the sixth time, there is just something about it, its ambiance, and how I relate to Max in so many ways. I feel like playing the game is simply therapeutic and this effect is long lasting. Hopefully other people may get the same benefit. Just wanted to share

    submitted by /u/TaylorSammy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] The message from R and M

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    I avoided spoilers in the title, and the particular message I meant on was the message from Rachel that Max gets during the nightmare.

    It says " Hi Max. Rachel Amber here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be seeing you soon. Real soon. "

    And I realized that the text Chloe gets from Max during the dream sequence says:

    " 11:57Don't worry.

    11:56I'm going to see you real soon.

    11:55When you're dead. " ( when you're dead, I'm going to see you real soon, don't worry ) "

    Do you think that these two are connected in some way? I'm partly thinking about that, but it also might be Decknine trying to replicate LIS1 ( however I doubt they went this much into details ). I'm also more interested in knowing what the text from Rachel was supposed to mean. Maybe she " contacted " her because she's dead and Max was unconscious.

    submitted by /u/Desertt__
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Shout out to this legend who predicted the usage of Taking You There a year before release

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My thoughts on Life is Strange series

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:21 AM PST

    So last week I was scrolling though the Xbox store seeing what was on sale and going through a few pages I saw the Life is Strange games were at discounted prices. At that moment I remembered I had my eye on LIS: Before the Storm before around last year but I had completely forgotten about it because you know time passes. So I decided to pick up both games (LIS 2 I'll get at a later date). After finishing the 1st game and currently continuing through the 2nd game, I can tell you that these LIS games are not games but they are something more (Now I'm not one to usually play game genres like these, I'm more into Racing and Action games). Dontnod did a great job in having the player dive deep into Max, Chloe, and a couple of other characters lives. I don't think I've ever seen a game go inside the irl issues we see in LIS before and I thought that was really cool. I'm not usually a person to get into my feels much either but LIS did great on changing that. Overall I like the series a lot and think that everyone out there who gets a chance to play it should. Gonna finish up LIS Before the Storm and then get LIS 2. Hopefully Square Enix/Dontnod will return to make LIS 3

    submitted by /u/Avengersman
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I wouldn't mind this crossover it has to be said. While I like to think Max's power would expand from rewinding 30 seconds; at least a Tardis has infinite possibilities, she's not just a London Hop after all.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max & Chloe outside.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    [ALL] Another one of my favourite screenshots! Touched this one up quite a bit, hope you like it : )

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Comic fanart made by me. My LIS fanfic: “Nathan meets Hannah”

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Rumor: Life is Strange 3 To Be Announced Soon?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    [ALL] Did Sera die in the alternate reality?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    So we know in the original timeline that James and Sera were going to have a legal custody battle over Rachel, and James had hired Damon on 21 April before he met up with Sera under the oak tree (7 May). There isn't actually a clear understanding of what James was planning for Sera, but in the original timeline Chloe told Rachel that "They found your mom. Kidnapped her. Almost killed her." which to be fair, really did look like it. However, James messaged Damon to not hurt Sera on the night Rachel discovered the truth— so that at least implies that murder wasn't on James's mind. But at the same time, what actually was going to happen if Chloe never came to pay off Damon and if Frank hadn't intervened?

    The scene seemed to have only 2 routes in the alternate reality;

    Sera gets kidnapped > James doesn't hold up his end of the bargain > Damon overdoses Sera and then blackmails James by pining it on him > Rachel never learns about the truth.

    OR

    Sera gets kidnapped > James holds up his end of the bargain > Sera relapses > overdoses at some point > Rachel never learns about the truth.

    Or I don't know. What does happen to Sera in the end? All I can guess is that Rachel keeps the truth of James cheating on Rose to herself and she never learns about the truth so she just pretends that they're one big family to keep everything together.

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Who is the worst mother?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    I'm torn betweeen Joyce and Sera.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bowerrick
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life is Strange 2 "Roads" Poll

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Of the following...what's your favorite part of this episode:

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Weeeeee711
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment