• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Naughty by I0N4

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Naughty by I0N4


    [NO SPOILERS] Naughty by I0N4

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] First Blender render in the form of Max's polaroid.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:40 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Thank you so much for all the love on my Etsy! I’m so glad to be apart of such an amazing and kind community ❤️ My Etsy is LibraryFaerie ��

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] A screenshot of one of my favorite in-game pictures with Chloe and an awesome view of the sunset in the background

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Everything is a picture waiting to be taken... by Purea

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] A little artwork of Chloe!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Kate Marsh appreciation post ������

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange 2 Composed Soundtrack. Available for download.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    So I wanted to find the original score for LiS2, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any place to download it. Luckily I had some free time today to gather all the songs from the internet and put them into one folder. And I want to share it with you if you have the same problem as I had.

    Which songs this folder includes:

    1. All composed songs by Jonathan Morali, which appeared in the game, cutscenes, dialogues, menus, and pause.
    2. Captain Spirit theme.
    3. 2 versions of "I Found A Way" played by Cassidy.

    Which songs this folder DOES NOT include:

    1. Any other licenced songs or radio songs

    I didn't want to include licenced songs, since they are pretty easy to find in streaming services, and some strangers already created "Life Is Strange 2" playlists. Personally, I like to listen to licenced and composed songs separately, because I think they have a different atmosphere. But if you like to have all songs from the game in one place, I am sorry I couldn't help you. This is too much work.

    Edit: I know Captain Spirit theme and Cassidy songs are originally licenced tracks by different artists, but I thought they would be cool.

    So here is the link to google drive, where you can download zip file.

    If you have any problem with downloading or you would like me to host this anywhere else, feel free to comment and suggest. I will edit post then or send it to you directly through email or something.

    Edit:

    Btw, I took some time to edit metadata, so it should look really cool and legit if you import it to iTunes, like I did.

    submitted by /u/Amalyano
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS][Repost] Dungeons & Douchebags (by me)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Adventures in Arukadiabei, an Anime styled Life is Strange Story

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    The wind was twirling again, I turned around, expecting a tornado moving towards my new home from on the waters. Wrong yet again Max, not that dream any more. What I saw instead was something more crazy. A tornado just staying in place, that can't be right.. Tornados are suppose to move around, wreck things and make a mess, like cat on a messy counter... It seemed to be sucking something up from the water... I used my camera to try and get a clear picture. "Look out!" A voice shouted behind me, I barely had time to turn my eyes to the voice before getting clocked in the back of the head, and saw nothing but black.

    Photography class. Not a place most people would expect to fall asleep at, and with a heightened interest in such a subject, Max woke up from her power nap in a slight sweat and embarrassment... After looking around, things looked normal: a intact brick-and-mortar classroom being taught by her idol, Mr. Jefferson... Or as he is called here: Jefferson-Sensei. Sensei... They use that alot in Kung-fu moves, Max can thank Warren for that knowledge, he was always giving her things like that... Guess it helps blend in. After getting her scruples about her, Max honed in on what Mr. Jefferson was saying.. Before tuning it out... It was basic review, stuff that he covered yesterday... the repetition helped but Max had already taken notes in it... And with him being so distracted, Max saw no harm in snapping a quick picture.

    Max reached down into her bag and pulled out an old-fashioned Polaroid camera, the kind that has a flash and develops the picture on the spot. As she brought it up, centered it, and took the shot... She got called out. "Shh. I believe Max has taken what you kids call a selfie. Dumb word for a wonderful photographic tradition. It's amazing that the youth can take something as wonderful as a self-portrait and give it such a colloquial name." Great... Instead of sneaking one by, Max just casted a beam on herself... Such is the sacrifice for being old fashioned. With camera on her desk, Max listened as Mr. Jefferson went on to discuss the Photo Portrait and its uh... development. Speaking of, the photo Max just took came out of the camera all black. Thats normal...

    As Jefferson spoke, Max looked out the window. Cherry Blossoms... She is never going to get use to that, Arukadiabei is so much different to the United States, granted, Arukadiabei was in Japan , so that was a given. Good thing though, Arukadiabei had an english name, which was easier to say Arcadia Bay.

    The time passed, as Max stood up with bag slacked over her shoulder, she made for the classroom door. "Max, are you forgetting something?" Mr.Jefferson called from behind, Max's mind was scrambled for a moment before clicking like camera shudders.

    The Everyday Heroes Photo Competition. Oh...

    Snap.

    submitted by /u/Xwing99
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] I got bored and tried to script Rachel and Chloe's improv' as an actual part of the "Tempest"

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:53 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I was thinking “what if Max and Sean made a collaborative playlist?” So here it is

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    photo that I wanted to put on the playlist but don't know how

    playlist

    This was very hard to make cause I listen to neither of these genres (especially Max's), maybe the most difficult part was not putting songs I like that aren't relevant to the subject of the playlist

    Maybe I'm gonna make a Chloe playlist too but idk, we'll see

    submitted by /u/aidandragon
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Hold up, I just realized something...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:16 AM PST

    So in LIS: Before The Storm when Chloe gets in Frank's RV to go to Blackwell, They both briefly talk about Pompidou. Now fast forward to Life Is Strange when Max and Chloe visit Frank's RV cuz need Frank's notebook. If you choose the option to mention Pompidou's name, Frank assumes you broke into his RV. Why would he assume that if Chloe and him have talked about Pompidou's name before? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to think that Chloe told Max about the dog's name before? Idk just thought that was a little inconsistent

    submitted by /u/Avengersman
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Please help me. I have decision problems

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:20 AM PST

    I'm playing for the first time and I know what will happen to Kate if I don't make the right decisions. I already took a photo while she was being yelled at by David on my way to give Warren's flash drive back and I can't undo it now. What should I look out for if I want to save her?

    And don't worry about spoilers

    submitted by /u/Smithy2002
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Chloe Price, terror of the seven seas (ig: @sarab.lue)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    [ALL] Before the Storm - "Hell is Empty" poll

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Of the following..what's your favorite part from this episode?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Weeeeee711
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment