• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Wake up Time Warrior, we have a bay to burn

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Wake up Time Warrior, we have a bay to burn


    [NO SPOILERS] Wake up Time Warrior, we have a bay to burn

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Punkass by Catsigma

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] “Life is Among Us” with the voice cast on January 30th 11am-1pm PT. On Dayeanne Hutton’s twitch.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Chasemarsh Monday: Pet shaming (by chill-chinchilla)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Recreated Max's room ^=^

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:41 AM PST

    [All] do you guys wish Before The Storm was longer?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    I thought the story was good but it only showed a week or two weeks of a two and a half year relationship

    submitted by /u/brycenh30
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Wild roses by PopovaJr

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Would you join the Vortex Club? If yes - why?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:00 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What do you think of Ray Wells?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max & Chloe recieving a PS5 from a follower on Instagram.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    [All] Lis 2 is better than LiS 1 and you can’t change my mind

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    (Spoilers!!)LiS 2 is better than LiS 1 and you can't change my mind.

    I have played both games and love them both, however LiS 1 has problems that are continually overlooked in my opinion. 1. It's predictable, there was one part of the game I was surprised and that was Kates suicide. Jefferson was the obvious villain, Nathan and David were to easy to guess. Without him being the villain he was a useless character. 2. The ending, Wtf guys why are the choices sacrifice Chloe or Bay I mean I picked sacrifice Chloe cause of obvious reasons but come on it's to easy. 3. Finally I wasn't attached to the characters, I mean l liked them but I didn't care about max or Chloe. I was more interested honestly in David and Nathan. Ok now I'm gonna talk about LiS 2. Never have I been more sad and happy at the same time. First of all the game was not predictable I did not know any twists or turns and was shocked at every single one. 2. YOUR CHOICES ACTUALLY MATTER, yes big surprise a choice game would have them matter. Your actions to an extent influenced your end. I had a emotional connection with this game I loved Episode 3 and will forever. I had the biggest relevation about life during episode 3. Different outlooks. That's why I love it so much it's not about a mystery. It shows you life and how it works. It truly deserves the name Life is Strange. I can't wait for people to get mad at me.

    submitted by /u/Niclas1127
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Chloe Price | Blue Skies by @rxnbowie

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    [S1 E4] Chloe question - Technical

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    How does she control the chair?

    Played this game since it was released and I only just baffled myself at the thought. Max remarks about the computer system being accessible for her but not about the chair... and she just floats at Max's side when they're having their beach chat. Can anyone explain this? Did I miss something? Maybe chloe has the powers😎

    submitted by /u/baanbearn
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Do You Use Any In-Game Slang In Real Life?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:29 AM PST

    I occasionally say Hella and Shaka-brah. I always hear that the game dialogue is unrealistic but I don't agree.

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic_Resolve_96
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] MarshPricefield.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] A very newbie question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Can anyone explain to me does the author in the comics is the same who created the story of lis in the game? If not then who?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Quiiin
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Who had the better music taste?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:21 AM PST

    [ALL] Which character interactions would you have wanted to see in LiS/BtS?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:19 PM PST

    Personally I'm curious as to what Rachel and Nathan's relationship was like, considering how they were friends in BtS and he apparently lusted for her in LiS... I imagine she was one of the few who could make him feel good about himself for once since she made practically everyone feel the same way once acquainted.

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] What Mental Disorder Does Nathan Suffer From?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    I'm curious. He seems to have a sort of restless leg syndrome from medication and twitches a lot but what disorder do you think his behaviour points to? There aren't any right or wrong answers but what is your guess?

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic_Resolve_96
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life is Strange & The Half Of It comparison

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    So The Half Of It came out last year and it's a movie about an introverted girl (Ellie Chu) who helps the school jock (Paul Munsky) woo a popular pretty girl (Aster Flores) whom, secretly, they both want. I dropped it midway because it seemed dragging in the beginning but I picked it up again today after LiS because I remembered it had LGBT themes and I low key made comparisons between Rachel and Aster Flores (popular pretty girls, strict family and upbringing, idealized to be perfect, moved to a small town, technically cheated on their partners etc).

    There was a scene where Aster really reminded me of Rachel:

    When you're the pretty girl, people want to give you things... but what they really want is to make you like them. Not 'like them' as in, 'I like you', but 'like them' as in, 'I am like you.' So I'm like a lot of people. Which makes me kind of no one.

    And then another one scene of Ellie talking about Aster which reminded me of Chloe's feelings for Rachel in BtS:

    Ellie: What do you like about Aster?

    Paul: She's pretty and smart and she's never mean and she smells like fresh ground flour. Why?

    Ellie: Just wondering.

    Paul: What else could I like about her?

    Ellie: I don't know. How her eyes look right into yours. How... she twirls her hair when she's reading. How her laugh busts out like she can't help herself and she stops being so... perfect for just a few moments. She has at least five different voices. How you could live in an ocean of her thoughts and feel like she knows, like really knows—

    The movie even makes use of Oscar Wilde's quote: "In love, one always starts by deceiving oneself... and ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance."

    The movie was just a nice relief to watch after LiS's heartbreak. Ellie and Paul were essentially Chloe and Max in both persons, and Aster was Rachel. There was even the rail tracks lmao

    Anyway, it's an amazing story and has a lot of LiS vibes and it's the perfect movie for healing after LiS :'D precaution though, it's a love story, just not a 'romance' story. Another thing both stories share in common :)

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel, far away

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Recently discovered the LiS series. I played all three and today I finished up LiS2. I think the stories are amazing and I really enjoyed it!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment