• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] It's my birthday today and because of covid I couldn't do anything, so me and my mates decided to come on discord together and play through Life is Strange 1. We're all ready to be sad.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] It's my birthday today and because of covid I couldn't do anything, so me and my mates decided to come on discord together and play through Life is Strange 1. We're all ready to be sad.


    [NO SPOILERS] It's my birthday today and because of covid I couldn't do anything, so me and my mates decided to come on discord together and play through Life is Strange 1. We're all ready to be sad.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:38 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Road trip by SumomoSketches

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:26 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Cosplay by @dabbucosplay from instagram

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    [S1] The Unbounded Compassion of Life is Strange - A Video Essay

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    [no spoilers] doodle of Chloe in my sketchbook:)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    [S1] Chronological playthrough experience (Questions)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Hi everyone.

    A few years back, I had played LiS1 and BtS, all in the same week. Life-changing experience really.

    However, I never had a chance to talk with anyone who had first played the games in chronological order. Thus I always wonder how it felt for them.

    For example, seeing Chloe for the first time again after the BtS, her hair colored blue. Meeting other familiar faces. Then the shock of discovering what happened to Rachel. I can't imagine it.

    So I would love it if someone here might share their unique experience in depth.

    submitted by /u/_Sky__
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] That video was amazing. Brought back the old emotions from the game... I literally got teary :(

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    [ALL] Who do you prefer? Sean or Max. POLL

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What charcater is too over hated?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:33 AM PST

    I say it's Warren. He is just a nice guy with a crush. Yes, Pricefield forever, but by some people's saying, it looks like he is a devil himself, equivalent to Nathan, Jeffershit or Eliot.

    What's your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Terrible_Vermicelli3
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: February 19th, 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Writing a fic or got so you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS fanfiction recommendations?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    Hey, this is for those into LiS fan writing. So if you're not into that, jus scroll and have a good day <3

    I'm trying to verse myself in the top tier fics within the LiS fan base, so I'd hugely appreciate some recommendations :)

    No limits (apart from non-con but that should go without saying).

    I thought I'd get quicker results in this sub, but I appreciate its not a favorite topic. Be gentle.

    Thank you.

    I forgot the DAMN tags again. I'm so sorry, I'll dispose of myself

    submitted by /u/jostlespack
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Life is Strange 1, Before the Storm and Life is Strange 2 crashing after clicking play since I updated to Mac Big Sur!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:35 AM PST

    I got these from the App Store. I love these games! I recently wanted to play Life is Strange 2 again to try and get the other endings I had yet to see. It's been a several months since I first purchased it - when I played it over and over. Of course playing it continuously made me sick of it so I had a long break.

    It went through the logos and to the account launch screen thing I clicked play without logging in because I didn't want to register just wanted play the game (same with LiS 1 and BTS).

    It went to the loading screen with the ticking clock going round and round. It kept going round and round instead of going to the menu screen. It wasn't doing anything. I had to restart the computer. I had the same problem the first time I installed it on Mac Catalina. But it got sorted out somehow, can't remember how though.

    Life is Strange 1 and Before the Storm go to a black screen with the menu music playing in the background, after clicking the play button within the account launch screen.

    Has anyone had problems with their games on Mac Big Sur?

    submitted by /u/MidnightRoses888
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment