• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Burn it down by Overshia

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Burn it down by Overshia


    [NO SPOILERS] Burn it down by Overshia

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:39 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Making a Move, by me. I've been SUPER obsessed with these two lately.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Amberprice Crossing. - Fanart by immola.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe on the train tracks by me. I redrew them in the original scene.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    [S1] Life Is Strange 1 Character Alignment Chart

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:56 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My blue butterfly by Greenzara123

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:27 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] found the top post on my newsfeed decided it needed to be memed

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:34 PM PST

    [S1] If the first Life is Strange was a TV Series, who would be your cast?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    I think that Cameron Monaghan (the Valeska Twins/Proto-Jokers from Gotham) would be a good choice for Nathan.

    submitted by /u/John_Doe_081199
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] You know Life Is Strange has deeply affected you when you want to change your name but can only think of LIS-related things...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:32 AM PST

    So, I already constantly use character's names and the town etc as a go-to whenever I have to create something or someone in other games that I play, but now it's apparently extended to real life too; for context, I've recently been questioning my identity and without getting into it too much because this isn't the sub for that, I was a guy but now I'm a non-binary/demi-girl, and I guess you can consider that me coming out to ya'll. Anyways, I mentioned a few times before in other posts about how I see parts of myself and my own past experiences reflected back at me in the characters of Max/Chloe/Rachel, and if I wasn't such an anxiety-ridden introverted recluse irl, I'd probably mimic Chloe and Rachel's outfit styles if I could (I already wear hoodies 24/7 like Max lol). Knowing that, I didn't want to turn myself into a literal copy of them by also using their names as my own. So I managed to stop myself from doing that, but unfortunately, I had no such luck when it came to the town itself...

    Yep, that's right, I decided to name myself 'Arcadia', after a town that I always allow a tornado to obliterate just to save a blue-haired punk... As a Baer, perhaps part of me has a guilty conscience and wants to honor the town's sacrifice for eternity. Or maybe I'm just really terrible at coming up with actual ideas by myself. Either way, lets just hope nobody ever asks where I got the name from, because I think I might die from embarrassment if I have to explain just how much I let a videogame influence my life. In all seriousness though, I do like the name. I'm happy with it. I just cringe at the reason I chose it, and figured I'd share it with you all so you can also cringe at my stupidity. :P

    submitted by /u/TheRealGuy01
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] This track would be perfect for a new Chloe & Max adventure

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:20 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What if they made a LiS 1 remake?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Not 100% sure but I've heard the first game wasn't developed to its full potential and as the creators originally intended due to lack of resources, time and also pressure from players. If this is true, I was wondering what if Dontnod re-makes the first game now that they're way better in terms of skill, resources and fame, so that we could get the "full potential" LiS 1? What do you think about this?

    submitted by /u/dontreadmeal
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life is Strange: Before the Storm 2?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:30 PM PST

    ALL] It may be an unpopular opinion, bht I hope the next LIS is a sequel to Before The Storm, starring Chloe Price as the protagonist. I would want it to be a full five chapters, which told of how Rachel got hooked up with (spoiler) and what it was eventually like when Chloe was all alone.

    submitted by /u/MarekCaldtrei
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Vandalized my school bathroom with LIS

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I did a Life Is Strange inspired track in my 1 hour song challenge series. Hope you enjoy.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment