• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Sunbird by Inuvivo

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Sunbird by Inuvivo


    [NO SPOILERS] Sunbird by Inuvivo

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    [ALL] Stuck in my shit Job for 2 years now. Have this hanging above my desk at home to power through ever since I started.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    [S1] Something my professor said...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Today my professor was trying to explain that this theorem was discovered relatively recently but was straightforward and easy to derive. To express this, he said:

    "If I locked all of you in a room and didn't let you out until you derived it, you'd probably be out in 2 to 3 hours or so."

    *shivers*

    submitted by /u/CastleMadeOfDICKS
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS EB] Not the best artist but wanted to try these new pencils

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:56 AM PST

    [S1] Max Caulfield fanart by me :)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Beans and Frank

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:22 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Some glitches and mishaps I've done while working on LiS fanart

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    [BtS] Screenshot Redraw!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:32 AM PST

    [S1 E3] The Butterfly Effect

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:00 AM PST

    I had some issues with this post again so I'm reposting it, apologies for the confusion with the title.

    Also just a note, I apologize for the spoiler as I just learned there was someone in this subreddit who hasn't reached this point in the game, so I also extend an apology to them. I honestly had no idea about that until it was pointed out to me.

    [S1 E3] How Does Saving William Change Things for Max?

    I'd been thinking about this for a while and was wondering if anyone could help me figure it out. Once Max is able to 'hop' back in time using a picture and save William Price from dying in a car accident, why does she awake in the alternate timeline as a popular girl? She's even shown to hang out with the likes of the Vortex Club and Victoria even seems to suck up (or be genuinely nice) to her.

    I could see how William being saved would impact the Price family, but why does it affect Max's entire reputation at school?

    submitted by /u/frkn_weeb
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Nomadland is a great companion piece to Life Is Strange 2.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Aside from being a great film, I almost felt like Nomadland was a companion piece to Life Is Strange 2, both touching heavily on the free-spirited, dust bunny nomad lifestyle. If that part of the game in particular appealed to you in some way, I highly recommend the film.

    submitted by /u/Lifeesstwange
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I just started to play LIS.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Well to start this, I'm gonna put some context, sorry it may end being a long post. I did got Life is strange and Before the storm quite some time ago when they were on sale, since I've had already played and finished Remember Me by dontnod which I liked a lot (got the platinum for it). Due to lack of time, other games coming (I've a freak huge back log....don't know if I can finish it one day.) I put those two game aside for the moment.

    Since I tries to never play 2 games of the same genre right after another, and since Rage 2 was my last thing, I said why not now for LIS. I was well, a bit curious since hugely story driven game aren't that much my thing (I hated heavy rain...just playing the demo) But Remeber Me left me a very good feelings about dontond's works, so.... The least I could say is that jumping from some mad max action packed game where you go gun blazing for fun up to Arcadia bay is quite... a contrast! (and I think for the better!)

    Life is strange is magical... the music is awesome, and you get caught in the story ASAP. Coming for an action game it makes the game feel even more calm and somehow more appealing. Right now I just finished chapter 2 so please... can we stay just up to that point now.

    The graphics are surprising, not marvelous but they just fit the story and ambiance of the game. I should add that I'm pretty much "old" for a gamer, and yet you can not resist to what Max and Chloe brings in this story. it's like I wish I could see Arcadia bay some day.

    The story is magnificent, and being "old" makes me see thing maybe differently, I had to face similar things in my life that Max & Chloe have to... and it's some much on point. The story is always touching, and never overchildish or missplaced.

    Most of the characters feels "true" and for no reason you develop quickly feelings for or against them... It make you really wants to helps Chloe in her life, and Kate is very worrying... It makes you really sad and curious about what happened to rachel. While strangely I can't put my finger on David or Mr Wells I quickly had the wish to punch Jefferson in the face, dunno why that dude irks me... Maybe I find him arrogant or something.

    This game even "teach" me things, helping me a bit to understand younger peoples, as I said in my times scholarship time was more quiet, we didn't as much stuff running about drugs, sex , social media bashing and such...

    Honestly I can go on for ever, this is a master piece in my long and rich gaming career. Woderfull job done by dontnod. Seriously well done.

    Oups!, BTW did I talk about the music? it's so freaking good always making each scene better...

    submitted by /u/Shishi-0
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What do you think about OC characters in fan fiction?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Would love to see your thoughts!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Olya_roo
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] GIF request for a funny moment in BTS?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Idk if this is the right place to ask, but can any of you make/do you have a gif of when Victoria's eyes bug out in Before the Storm Episode 2, when you tell her to drink the tea? That's a stand out moment of hilarity for me, and I would love to use that as a reaction gif from now on. Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/BetterPlacesToSleep
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Status update: "The Blue Line" (80s Detective Pricefield fic)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Hey guys, figured I might as well let you all know- the whole dozen or so people who probably read it, anyway- rather than leaving you guessing. [I figured on not mentioning it Monday because I was tired anyway, and I figured nobody needed more potentially depressing news on top of that Daft Punk's disbandment.]

    As of 22/02/21 i.e. Monday, I've decided to shelve TBL. [Before anyone who hasn't heard of it yet queries the title choice: I'm bad at naming things, and at the time I wasn't especially aware of the associations that phrase has. 2020 gave me something of an education on it though.]

    When will it return? Not disclosed, as yet not known.

    Why? Combination of factors:

    - At the moment, even the mere thought of writing anything on it is just reminding me of past conflicts, which hasn't exactly done wonders for either my state of mind or my will to write.

    - The plot for next chapter basically doesn't exist, or at best has a handful of actually useful data. In fact, most of the chapter stuff from 5 onward had to be created as I went as the plot document never got finished (it's unlikely to either as I have at best limited contact with those I worked on it with now). I haven't got enough time to really sit down and figure it all out right now and as mentioned, those who helped flesh out the concept originally aren't really on-hand at this stage to assist in sanity checking it. [I have had offers from a few other writers that I know to this end, but I've yet to decide on whether or not to pursue that line].

    - I have a multitude of things to deal with for FdEng right now. Revision for resits, planning and documentation for my dissertation, and working full-time among that.

    - I just lack any real motivator or, really, enjoyment out of writing now. I can't pin why either, not with any confidence.

    I do have a longer-term writing project that's open in the background, but for many of the above reasons it hasn't seen any development yet. Then again, it's a good four years until that will start to release so there's time yet. There may also be a few "pilots" released soon, albeit for stories I'm probably never going to write. You'll see those... when/if you see them.

    Adder

    submitted by /u/Blackadder261
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment