• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] If Max and Chloe swapped outfits by D_HA315

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] If Max and Chloe swapped outfits by D_HA315


    [NO SPOILERS] If Max and Chloe swapped outfits by D_HA315

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Birthday gift to myself ❤

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    [ALL] Life is Strange: True Colors - Meet The Cast (official ages, birthdays, and character descriptions)

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Made small 2 Whales Diner in Animal Crossing :)

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadian Nights

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] You may choose another character you’ve crushed on

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    We can't all pick Frank...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveMirror5
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] My LIS2 ending almost ruined the game for me... until I thought about it.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Yes yes, I got the lone wolf ending and honestly hated it at first. It almost ruined the game for me. I spent so much time with these characters trying to make things right and completely failed. But I thought over it a little and I changed my mind.

    This is a tragic story through and through, even if there are some highlights. I remember thinking multiple times while playing that this can't end well. And although not hopeful this ending makes a lot of sense and is perhaps the most realistic IMO. Yes we all would hope that everyone would understand and the "good guys" would win at the end of the day but that's not the case most of the time and that's shown throughout the game.

    I know this ending is pretty unanimously hated but I think it made a lot of sense and really stamped how tragic this story is at the end of the day which I think is super powerful, even more so than the other endings.

    submitted by /u/BreatherofOxygen
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] This has been a roller coaster

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    I've played BtS and LiS and I'm now playing the second one before True Colors comes out. I think this one is by far my favorite one. I'm not even done with episode 1. I heard it didn't get the same reviews as the first one but damnnnn this one got me in my feels.

    submitted by /u/badassmom305
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Alternate Chloe by Toriga

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This might be dumb but....

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Does anybody know any fun fan fictions where Max gets high with Chloe? I don't know why I want something like that specifically, I'm just looking for some funny fanfics of my girl Cauliflower high as hell!

    Any fan recommendations welcomed!

    submitted by /u/DUDDAHH
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment