• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] I recreated Chloe in the Sims 4! What do you think?

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] I recreated Chloe in the Sims 4! What do you think?


    [no spoilers] I recreated Chloe in the Sims 4! What do you think?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    [no spoilers] Life is Strange Rachel Amber cosplay

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Steph Gingrich artwork (True Colors version)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    [ALL] My (super serious) Chloe Price playlist

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    [ALL] why was rachel popular?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    i'm playing bts right now and it's clearly established that rachel is popular/'beloved by all', but do they ever answer the question as to why or how?? considering she's new (at least i assume so b/c her dad is the 'new' da from orange county) i find it weird that it's never explained how she became so revered so fast.

    submitted by /u/clauderclaudere
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I just finished before the storm... and wow.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    This series is phenomenal. Chloe's character development is like none other. Her life is so so heavy. I can't even wrap my head around this story it's so just damn good. It really feels like you know the characters personally. I can't wait for the remaster.

    submitted by /u/amandakgw
    [link] [comments]

    [all] Where Is The Option To Pre-Order For The Switch?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I'm starting to think I'm the only adult Switch player who cares about LIS getting a port. I guess the game is too controversial for Nintendo. But why would Nintendo even announce it in the first place? Every other system, including Android has gotten a port. It really seems like Nintendo is purposely trying to piss consumers off by finally announcing the port, and then not allowing anyone to pre-order!

    Anybody have any kind of news?

    submitted by /u/steved3g
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is there as sign outside of Chloe's bedroom?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    I was playing human fall flat of all things and my friend used Chloe's bedroom as a lobby from the workshop. I went outside and there was a sign that said "WRONG WAY" that I assume can only be seen with noclip, is this actually in the game?

    submitted by /u/ajc7575
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Out of these 6 characters do you hate the most and why?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Sorry if someone you hate the most isn't included but I picked out the 6 generally most disliked characters imo, of these 6 who do you dislike the most?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zer0Sum12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment