• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] She was my angel by CarpediemiArts

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] She was my angel by CarpediemiArts


    [NO SPOILERS] She was my angel by CarpediemiArts

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] I made a poster for a Life is Strange series. Let me know what you think. (:

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange x Fast and Furious

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    [ALL] We'll always be together by Cryheron

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hi! I've made Max portrait recently �� I used promarkers (ig: Geeekzilla)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Dana Ward artwork and make-up

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    [ALL] What's your ranking of the games?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I'm sure this discussion happened 100 times at least, but I'm really curious.

    Here's mine:

    1) Life Is Strange

    Biggest pro: the story always amazes me, no matter how much I replay the game.

    Biggest con: some facial animations didn't age well.

    2) Before The Storm

    Biggest pro: all the dream scenes between Chloe and her dad.

    Biggest con: sometimes Rachel seems to be more a main character than Chloe.

    3) Life Is Strange 2

    Biggest pro: Sean's VA emotionally broke me many times because he's too good.

    Biggest con: too many themes rolled in just one game.

    submitted by /u/Mango424
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe's Necklace

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Does anybody know where I can find a similar one or one inspired by hers? I found some on etsy but I'm not gonna spend 30€ on 3 bullets and some leather strap 😔

    submitted by /u/Backtoast_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Finally time to overwrite my first save...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    [ALL] What do you like about LIS2 more than previous LIS games?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Firstly, LIS1 has a unique fun gameplay because of Time Rewind powers, it's fun to see Max manipulate others, it also allows me to explore different outcomes & new conversations. Secondly, there are more relatable characters dealing with relatable scenarios. Thirdly, Mystery vibes and puzzling solving are very cool and exciting.

    When it comes to LIS2, I think it did better when it comes to "Your Choices Matter". Your choices does affect people around you. Particularly Daniel, his behaviour entirely depends on your actions and how you treat him. Just like in other games (e.g Bioshock 2, Dishonored), if players go for a brutal path, they get a brutal ending where the deuteragonists also ended up becoming brutal & harsh, always putting themselves first, not being considerate about others. Meanwhile, high moral paths give good endings.

    For LIS1, Max's Time powers can undo a lot of things. Chloe behaves almost the same no matter how you treat her.

    Even in Tell Me Why (another choice-based game developed by DONTNOD Entertainment), your choices affects Tyler & Alyson relationship where their bond ends up strengthened or strained. If strained, their conversations became awkward, they felt uneasy around with each other. (In the end, they would live apart instead of living together. )

    It feels rewarding when you receive good consequences by making good choices, such as:

    • Treating Daniel nicely strengthens the brotherhood that he becomes more obedient and less bratty to Sean. He even help Sean with his chores (e.g carrying water containers).
    • If you go more high-moral approach, Daniel becomes more responsible and considerate towards others, like he tidied his room in EP2, did the dishes in EP3, he showed concerns to police officers' lives during the breakout in EP5. (If you told high-morality Daniel to kill the police, he would refuse and the player was forced to pick other options.)
    • You teach Daniel to put himself and his brother first and it feels so satisfying to see Daniel forced all of the law enforcers out of the way and destroyed the barricade so that they both could cross the border safely.
    • In Parting Ways, you teach Daniel to obey the rules of society. Despite he didn't want to live in Mexico, he still allows Sean to cross the border to earn his freedom instead of forcing him back to the US territory and letting him being arrested. As Daniel grew up, he used his power to do good things (e.g Save a group of children from a terrible accident).

    In turn, bad choices can really screw up. Such as:

    • If Sean steals, Daniel will steal a hula girl figure from Brody in EP1. If Sean doesn't tell him stealing is wrong, Daniel will steal a toy from Chris in EP2.
    • It's hurting to see when Chris got hit by a police car or he found out he actually didn't have superpowers. After this, Daniel felt regret as Sean told him stop lying to Chris and he didn't listen.
    • Sean's relationship with Cassidy can be destroyed if you choose to accept Finn's heist or lie to her. In LIS1, you can choose to be mean/hostile towards Victoria, but her relationship with Max ends up neutral or positive in both endings.
    • Finn can die and he isn't like Frank/Kate/Victoria who can be brought back alive in one of the endings (Victoria survives in both endings).
    • Sean can be killed in the end if Daniel's morality is low and Surrender option is chosen.

    In LIS1, there's no benefits/drawbacks no matter how you treat Chloe. She still forgives Max quickly if Max treats her badly. Going 100% Pricefield, Chloe still lashes out and blames Max along with everybody for everything wrong in her life. The only benefits of going 100% Pricefield is Chloe switched her phone profile picture from a picture of Rachel & Chloe to Max's, and she shared a goodbye kiss with Max if Sacrifice Chloe was chosen.

    I only feel rewarded when I'm able to save Kate, but she still dies if you choose to sacrifice Arcadia Bay. In turn, I feel I had screwed up when I fail to save Kate and having Victoria got kidnapped by Jefferson.

    Finally, as much as I hyped about True Colors since it went back to LIS1 vibes (e.g Mystery, Friendship/Love, Protagonist has powers, sets in a small town), hopefully it also keeps some elements of what LIS2 had (e.g Your Choices Matter, Siblinghood between Alex & Gabe).

    submitted by /u/Drunken_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Motion Sickness

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    I've been playing though life is strange on my Xbox Series S after checking out the first episode. I have bought the second one. I love the game however I've been having a hard time playing it due to motion sickness. I don't normally get motion sickness from video games or motion sickness in general. As a kid I would read books in the car while traveling on the interstate. I tried turning off the FPS Boost feature since I'm on Xbox Series S (this makes the game run at 60 FPS vs the games original 30 FPS cap) still was having motion sickness. Normally this is where I start messing with the FOV but since I'm on console I can't really do that. Any tips or settings I can mess with? I really want to play this game but motion sickness has been really immersion breaking. I never get motion sickness playing video games or watching film. Playing Doom Eternal and Ori and the Will of the wisps at 120 FPS on this same console and monitor brings me no issues. And playing Quake at 240 frames on PC also brings me no issues. Maybe the FOV and the way the camera moves? It's is very bad in the part of the second episode where you are collecting bottles I haven't actually been able to play past this part of the game as a result. It sucks because I've loved this game so far but I can't progress further because of this.

    submitted by /u/ZoomerAvalanche
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] The Eclipse by CPizarro

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] About Gonzalo and Roman situation.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] About Gonzalo and Roman situation.

    We have to stop canceling people because their opinions.

    Yesh. I'm talking about Gonzalo and Roman, Sean and Daniel Va's.

    Yes. Gonzolo is racist and anti-mask and he is dating a transphobe.

    Yes. Roman is homophobic and a trump suporter.

    But those are no reasons to wish them not having a role in this franchise anymore.

    Cancel culture must stop. This witch hunt must STOP.

    submitted by /u/SeanHackerman
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E1] This is my friends first Video on Youtube. They're a great friend so I thought it would be nice if I posted it on reddit for them. I ask that you check it out if you have the time. Thank you loves.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    [S2] I'm still not ready to embrace that this is the end.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    [S2] I'm still not ready to embrace that this is the end.

    https://preview.redd.it/x069enkcb4971.png?width=523&format=png&auto=webp&s=53cf9e741b1d7ca8cd9db6a0fbe70c15aced7a63

    (Sry for my English-it isnt my native language so there should be some kinda "lost" words or sentence)

    I bought this game just after I finished my mandatory military service, late 2020. And kept it till this June.

    Like LIS1 or BTS, as I'm not ready to embrace this game's feelings, I waited till I can get it. And than I played. Watch all endings just a moth ago. And it still effects me.(In my experience, after LIS1 it took a like half year to get over it ). Gonna miss wolf brothers a lot.

    (I got tons of stories to talk about all LIS series but maybe next time. I think I can write more than 5 posts about them)

    And now the Journey is end. But again it may take some time for me to get it-so i kept some of my achievement. Maybe someday I could finish it but not now. Maybe someday...

    Every time I play this series, I always think
    "Can I run into games like this, one more time before I die?"

    submitted by /u/Master_Resolution_80
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment