• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Happy birthday to both the queen Victoria Chase and myself! 14th august is a bit special today )))

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Happy birthday to both the queen Victoria Chase and myself! 14th august is a bit special today )))


    [NO SPOILERS] Happy birthday to both the queen Victoria Chase and myself! 14th august is a bit special today )))

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] After months of waiting…. it finally arrived

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    [no spoilers] I have a feeling this shot with the sign was intentional lmao

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just got this from the store! Can't wait to read it...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] “partners in... crime, right? (or the life is strange 80s AU no one asked for!)” by me.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Not the best, but I recently got an iPad for uni and figured I would start drawing. This was the first thing that came to mind! Hope you enjoy :D

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I got this today! I'm reading it now!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] A little something for the birthday girl

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] It's Victoria's Birthday! In celebration, the current 3 covers of my fanfiction featuring her!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I got lucky. Last copy FP had.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Life Is Strange free comic day. Today. Help!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    So the day is today. August, 14, 2021. Where do I get it? How do I get it? I mean the digital version. Or Is it only available in USA as a paper cover?

    submitted by /u/Flat-Ganache-2816
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Has there been any info about a purchasable release of the Free Comic Book Day comic?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I had been keeping an eye on the FCBD comic and was hoping to get it. The problems arised before the summer. The first strike was I live in Latvia. To get the comic in english, according to the FCBD page, I would have to drive across 3 countries. And I don't even have a driver's license. The second one was Latvia's new tax. Because of Brexit Latvia has implemented a new tax to orders from UK. And they are pretty high. Today the price for the 5$ ebay comic with delivery and taxes is... more than I can pay to say the least. They would cost me more than True Colors Ultimate Edition. And the third strike was that it was not on amazon. As of yet at least. This means that without paying a ridicilous amount of money I cannot get the comic. So the question is if there have been any leaks or anything of the comic being avalable for retail later? Maybie in the next Boxed Set of issues 4-6?

    submitted by /u/Snoo30462
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Just finished Before the Storm and these final shots hit me right in the feels

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    [S2 E4] Glitch in LIS2

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a Chloe Journal with my artist friend Eva!!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a Chloe Journal with my artist friend Eva!!

    https://preview.redd.it/kt6jwfsadch71.png?width=2816&format=png&auto=webp&s=774fa64cb78cdfe5e6cb03942922952d5bf1430c

    Eva drew the sketches and the chloe art and took the pic of me, I wrote the text and edited the pics, took the polaroid and did the little graffity also put the whole thing together obviously with input from her as well! i'm seriously still so happy with the result, i hope u people enjoy!!

    our socials:

    eva: https://www.instagram.com/spxce.oddity/

    me: https://www.instagram.com/arcadia_brat/

    submitted by /u/arcadia_brat
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] question about lis 3 pre order

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    Can you buy lis 3 ultimate edition after the release date? Dumb question but I don't want to miss out.

    submitted by /u/Hey_Itz_Derpy
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe's Friendship

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Full disclosure here: I don't drink often and I've had some wine so I'm probably mushy as hell. But I just finished replaying the original game and I am DESTROYED.

    It never gets easier (I choose "Save the Bay" every time just for the emotional punch). I don't ship Chloe and Max but damn, I respect the hell out of their friendship and it makes me cry like a baby every time.

    Does anyone else want to just...be a better person? A better friend? When they play this game?

    I think this seriously might be my favorite game. I haven't played it since it first came out, following each episode as it came out, and wow. Just a masterpiece. It had it's rough moments but the storytelling is top notch.

    Thanks for putting up with my somewhat drunken ramblings. I love this game and this community.

    submitted by /u/Venturathrowaway44
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Kate Bun Bun hat!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Thrifted shirt + some TLC.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment