• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Finally got my hands on the record!

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Finally got my hands on the record!


    [No Spoilers] Finally got my hands on the record!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Max Caulfield in WWE 2K20... well close enough.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:12 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] See you after I cry the shit out of my eyes after I finish this episode for the first time I guess...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What does Life is Strange mean to you?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I create a free digital magazine called Level Story that explores the stories told in video games.

    The next issue is focusing on the very first Life is Strange game. In every issue I have a section called "Fans Write" where I have fans of the game write what it means to them in around 5 sentences or less. If you would like to contribute, please leave a comment below or shoot me an email @ [levelstorymag@gmail.com](mailto:levelstorymag@gmail.com) with the subject line reading "Fans Write."

    Please only discuss the first game and not the sequel or side games. These are supposed to be positive so please no criticism, just talk about what the game means to you and why. It can be super personal or reserved as you like. Please know that if there are grammatical errors or misspellings, I will fix those when producing the magazine. In addition, if your post is too long I will edit it down so try to keep it within the sentence limit! If you would like to be credited as something other than your reddit username, please include your name after your post. Any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks!

    Check out the magazine here: www.levelstory.net

    submitted by /u/dkarthauser
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Chloe Price in WWE 2K20

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers]Created a character named Chloe Price in The Outer Worlds

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Minor Outer Worlds Spoiler

    And the first companion you meet is voiced by Ashly Burch, should have gone for Max this time.

    submitted by /u/rackme
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Cassidy portrait by 8Msin

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    [ALL] Is Rachel Amber a Siren?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    There are so many leads and coincidences. She must be one.

    Thoughts.

    submitted by /u/AshamedPhoto56
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I ship selfie-obsessed Vortex Max: “#selfie song by max caulfied” by the very talented Taylor Christensen

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Michel Koch: I'm disappointed, there is a small detail in #LifeIsStrange2 ep4 that I think everybody missed..." ����

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    [ALL] Would you like a Lyla based spin-off game?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    Would you want a Lyla based spin-off game, similar to BtS?

    On the one hand I feel bad that this is soon likely the end of Lyla forever; even though her character has a lot of wasted potential which I still want to explore.

    On the other hand, I just want to move on after LiS2. Hopefully to a LiS3 which everyone likes. A Lyla game would just continue the issue.

    Ideally I might like a Lyla game, but realistically, moving on makes a lot of sense too.

    Perhaps it's unlikely anyway, but what do you think?

    submitted by /u/Gravatona
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Anyone can recommend a good LiS2 Let's Play?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    [I forgot to add a proper spoiler tag, I'm so sorry!!]

    What title says.

    I was watching Christopher Odd's Let's Play but he seemed to go at things very quickly, not taking his time to read messages or investigate places.

    It's very disappointing, since I follow Chris since a year or so ago, and have watched many of his Let's Play (HZD, Man of Medan, Life is Strange, Until Dawn, Detroit: Become Human, others) because he always takes the time to read and investigate everything, doesn't talk over the dialogues, does side quests, is respectful&funny in his commentary, etc. I don't know what's going on with this one, though.

    TL;DR. Any good youtuber out there who actually has a good Let's Play of Life is Strange 2? Reading messages, properly investigating areas, taking their time with the game, and all that.

    Thanks in advance ~

    submitted by /u/churrystar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment