• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Amazing Kate Marsh cosplay by acidjazzsinger!!! She looks like the real deal

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Amazing Kate Marsh cosplay by acidjazzsinger!!! She looks like the real deal


    [NO SPOILERS] Amazing Kate Marsh cosplay by acidjazzsinger!!! She looks like the real deal

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] We'll always be together by WarF

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] a very quick *bad* sketch of Chloe, my bf told me to upload. My art.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Carolin Aust

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Event: Post your home screens!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:38 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I recorded some relaxing lighthouse ambience

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    [ALL] Who's excited for the final episode of Life is Strange 2? I know I am! Post your craziest theories here and let's discuss it to death until we get to find out for ourselves on December 3rd. What will happen? Who will be there? Most importantly, how will it end?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    My only real theory is that if Daniel's powers break in the news the should be a very real possibility of Max packing her bags in search of answers, setting out to find the Diaz brothers. I hope it happens. Chloe can't be there for continuity reasons but surely Max can talk with Daniel and Sean about her experience with her powers, how she had someone who's really important to her help her find firm ground and keep her sane.

    I'm hearing a lot about a possible court sequence and I do hope that this happens but if it takes up the whole episode or most of it I'm going to be pretty disappointed. I don't want to walk around a court building the whole time.

    I think it will be extensive though. It will cover a period of 2-4 months and will focus a lot on characters you met, maybe filling up the blanks of the journey with flashbacks or off camera events. Public opinion will be an important factor and covering the aftermath closely. I feel like wo will get to see Puerto Lobos depending on our choices and I think Karen will reevaluate her choices in this new scenario, trying her best to secure her children's safety while staying true to her own untethered self.

    I also expect that the racist guy from episode 1 will get his comeuppance if you didn't steal but did take the tent, not getting convicted but I feel like his wife will redeem herself in a way, hurting his status as pillar of the community.

    Well those are my thoughts at the moment, let's hear yours.

    submitted by /u/ImABadGuyIThink
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Fanfictions about ending of Episode 3 - beginning of Episode 4

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:17 AM PST

    I read some posts asking for fanfictions which play in the alternate timeline/reality where Max is a member of the Vortex Club. As I read a lot of fanfictions I thought someone might find it useful to have them listed here. If you know more please fell free to add them :)

    -- Main!Max | Following the actual gameplay scene --

    It comes in slow, slow whispers

    Story where the timelines split and one version of Max stays with a paralysed Chloe who she refused to help. She returns to Blackwell where she finds out that Victoria is her girlfriend.

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/4665954 (by raycats)

    One More Day

    Max decides to spend one more day with Chloe in the alternate timeline.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11410966/1/One-More-Day (by rowanred81)

    To carry on

    (Pricefield) Max's refuses Chloe's request and chooses to stay in that timeline because she realizes that she cannot abandon her best friend.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11641563/1/To-Carry-On (by Tokai Central)

    Oxygen

    When Max couldn't face doing what Chloe had asked her to, she could flee back to another reality where her friend had blue hair. The version of Max that's left behind doesn't have that luxury, but perhaps she can find happiness some other way.

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/12050403/chapters/27286680 (by zorac)

    -- Main!Max | Following the actual gameplay scene until end of Episode 3 --

    Time is a Curious Thing

    Max stays in the timeline for a while and finds out that Nathan is her boyfriend and Victoria is not to happy about this..

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11372218/1/Time-is-a-Curious-Thing (by AugustSilence)

    -- Alt!Max (Maxine) | Following the actual gameplay scene --

    Never Asked for This

    After Max refuses to kill her best friend, she returns to her old timeline, to fix her mistakes. A different Max wakes up, now left to deal with the consequences of the time-traveler's actions. ( a little Chasefield )

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/9695066 (by AQA473)

    I also read a story where the Alt!Max / Maxine woke up to find herself next to her best friends dead body, who she hadn't seen in years. (But I cannot find this story anymore)

    -- Bits of the alternate timeline inside longer stories --

    Timelines

    (Pricefield/Chasefield) Max finds herself in other timelines after she falls asleep in her dorm room.

    One timeline she wakes up to two or three times is the alternate timeline from the game:

    Alt!timeline with Victoria as Alt!Max/Maxine's girlfriend:

    • chapter 3 last paragraphs / whole chapter 4
    • Chapter 9

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/7942324/chapters/18156733 (chapter 4) (by Baxendale)

    The Lights of Arcadia Bay

    (Chasefield) In this story both Max (who did go through with Chloe's request) and Victoria have visions about the alternate timeline from the game at one point:

    Chapter 18: Max's vision of her being back in Seattle

    Chapter 86: Victoria's vision of them in Seattle

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/8535268/chapters/22200887 (chapter 18) (by TexasDex)

    -- other --

    Asleep in my arms

    (Chasefield) Short poetry (?) about a Max who has to leave a Victoria who is in love with her.

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/17104757/chapters/40225952 (by somethingiswrong)

    submitted by /u/maxlifeisstrange
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] We're only 4 days away from Episode 5! I made a cup to commemorate the anticipation for each episode :)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    [ALL] How does LIS 2 compare to LIS?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I've played Life Is Strange and Before the Storm, with both games being amazing and like no others I've played before. Especially in regards to the former, I loved the twists of the story and how there were many difficult decisions to make. Now that the last episode of Life Is Strange 2 is almost out, I was wondering how those who've played it so far feel about it? Is it as engaging as the first in regards to the story and decisions that you must make? Thank you for any input anyone has!

    submitted by /u/UnderclassKing
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E3] Hair in part 3

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Sean part 3 hair is the best, change my mind.

    submitted by /u/DogeEmpire9000
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I started LiS 2 before playing Captain Spirit - question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    I decided to wait until all 5 episodes of LiS 2 were released to begin playing it. I started last nights since I most likely won't be on episode 5 before it comes out on Tuesday anyway. I started and played through a good chunk of episode 1 before I realized that I forgot about Captain Spirit, which I never played. I stopped playing episode 1 and am about to start Captain Spirit. I'll resume LiS 2 when I finish it.

    I read that choices in Captain Spirit will affect what happens in LiS 2. Is that still going to happen for me or is it too late since I already started the game? What I mean is, does it check for Captain Spirit data when I start the game or will it still check even though I already started?

    Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

    submitted by /u/sammyboy516
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] This message changed my life.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    [S2] Random prediction for Episode 5

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Probably wrong, but it occured to be that an interesting twist might be if near the end, Daniel gets seriously wounded, or in danger, or something traumatic happens, and Sean's latent power manifests. Sean is the one to knock down the wall (though maybe he chooses not to cross, and comes back to face reality).

    I base this on absolutely nothing other than thinking about stortelling and twists. And these are brothers afterall... so it's entirely possible they share the same power.

    submitted by /u/MrWeirdoFace
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Sean Diaz || Sing To Me

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    [No spoilers] How long did it take you to dive in to LIS 2 after finishing before the storm?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Just finished LIS BTS. That Farewell episode was absolutely gut wrenching man. Props to Dontnod and Deck nine. I want to sit back and reflect on my experience with the first two games before I dive into a completely new story. I bet most of you all felt the same way after absorbing that heartbreak from Max Rachel and Chloe's story. How long did it take until you couldn't resist starting LIS 2? Is it even worth playing?

    submitted by /u/Rybread_42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment